WHO IS

Reality is a cycle of suffering until one dies, but why was it not designed to be a.?

23 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2020 at 10:48 PM, WHO IS said:

Reality is a cycle of never ending suffering until one totally gives up and dies, but why was it not designed to be a cycle of never ending joy? 

Think about. Why such sadistic design? 

In order for Joy to remain as joy, you need to undergo suffering, infact, perpetually undergoing same joyous state for a certain period will actually turn that same state into suffering. Please read this:

Reality is designed for maximum Love. But God likes pretending - through ego - that it is not. Wake up and you'll see

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 13.8.2020 at 2:39 PM, Gesundheit said:

Doesn't really make sense, perhaps because I didn't put too much thought into it, but still it's missing the point.

I'm not currently interested in explaining why reality is this way. I'm interested in imagining a better reality than this one. A utopian reality where the mere feeling of suffering is not possible, while love and happiness and positivity are all there is. If God is capable of creating that, why didn't it? There must be a reason, or maybe not? But really, to waste time? Is that your explanation?

The problem is that if you don't understand how the current reality works, what emotions, judgments and labels are, what are polarities and dualisms and why are they there and thus why the reality works in this specific manner, you'll continue wanting this kind of reality that cannot exist. 

You can indeed reach an internal state of joy, happiness and freedom through detachment, understanding and acceptance, but you cannot materialize a world with no wars and where everyone loves each other for the rest of their days.

P. S. Small hint for your internal work: suffering is a thought/believe as much as soy.

Edited by Vittorio