Kalki Avatar

Pickup is good-crap

82 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I love how I mentioned that I didn't feel like commenting on this anymore and it went over y'alls heads and yet you're here trying to convince me that pick up helps with interacting with and understanding women.  Guess it really isn't doing it's job.

And yet here you are back again having read it all and getting petty! :>)

@AlwaysBeNice When I say pickup, I dont mean RSD. There are aloot of dimensions, areas and topics and underground puas, that cover pickup. Its a whole different language. Self programming is just one aspect. 

Even in pickup, many of the best puas have experienced enligthenment. Such is the case of mystery. 

So, the way I apply pickup is not in a calculative robotic manner. None of that. I just wanted to explore survival and reproduction through consciousness which is a completely different game. Instead of just teorizing, I used that knowledge to actually become conscious of that theory in actual experience. When having that general knowledge and awareness of how people work, you can do and understand many things. Not just get pussy. Everything is connected, so pickup is a useful platform to navigate and understand this relative plain, society and people. Pickup has helped me simply become very socially inteligent and intuitive with people. Thats all. The word pickup is as corrupted as the word "God". 

Do you think someone as sadhguru and peter ralston dont know pickup? They do, they just dont call it that way. They are conscious of the same mechanics I explore. They are useful before and after enligthenment.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

4 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Display_Name when I say that I don't want to continue a conversation you need to respect my boundaries, do you understand?  This is a basic courtesy that I can offer to most people when they ask, and the fact that you're unable to lends a lot to what your true character is really like, on top of that the meme that you posted goes to show that you have some pretty sexist views of women that you are trying to foist off onto me and I'm not having any of it.

if you don't respect my boundaries and you comment on this again I will screenshot your posts and I have no problem putting them all together over the course of your behavior on this forum, so that in the future if you continue this behavior the moderators will see what sort of person you are and they will be able to take action do you understand are we clear?

Oh dear, that's some next level cringe. Sort yourself out.

2 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Display_Name keep it up and see what happens, my request was pretty straightforward. 

I'm flattered. I should point out an internet forum does have the benefit of simply not replying. As you earlier proclaimed, but seem to be having quite some trouble with. Do you need help with that?

@modmyth Yes, i agree with that since im latin american and very extroverted. Actually,  on one hand unconscious extroversion can be dangerous if not careful, because you can make mistakes by saying and doing compulsive things you did not want to. On the other hand, people find you attractive, and "normal" which is useful to influence others. If you want to influence/manipulate others, get a shiny personality. You can get awat with alot of things by having alot of personality. Thats when the illusion of ego becomes "useful" . No personality, you are a no body to society. Extroverted people will always get away with more. 

Nevertheless, having friends can be a useful strategy to get out of your Shell, but thats just an excuse to not deal with your inner turmoil. "Friends" is just external stimulus in that case. You can replace that with something else as well, if chosed to. Hopefully, the best way is just to deal with your self without needing anything. Personally, im at the point I just enjoy interacting with people. But i dont compromise neither have those type of tradicional friendships. At this point, they are more limiting and counter productive than anything. At first it was hard to let go of many people, but they were just karma of my past that dont correspond to my new awareness/knowledge/frequency. I feel freer not having friends as people call it. No expectations and compromise. No bullshit and drama. No more conditioning. No more going back. Being on your own space, frame, territory, center is the medicine you need and ppl avoid it going on to others. Ofc I have relationships I depend on certain things, but completely different. Also, im best when being alone. When your awareness and knowledge grows and you see ppl dont get you or see you to far ahead, but that you have to lower yourself onto their level to match, is when you start enjoying aloneness even more. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Keyhole The point of pickup is to help you develop or recover your social/mating skills. Those guys called natural are naturally good with girls cuz they have unknowingly interacted over and over with girls. They become intuitive. But they have to do this consistently, because mating can be forgotten. For example, in my case I used to be very social and good with girls when I was a kid and teen. My first gf was around 5 years old and first kiss aswell. My first bj was at 7. I did not knew anything of pickup but i had socialized so much I was good and intuitive. I was even better back then than now because I was more unconscious. Around 17 I stopped socializing. I got into getting good grades, reading alot, video games and spirituality. I completely lost touch with interactions. I became anti-social, weird etc. Sucked with women. Pickup helped me become conscious of certain things on interactions. Actually, pickup is not what helped me become social again, it was simply the fact that if I dont interact I wont survive. Through alot of interactions I learned again.

But i get you. Pickup is tricky. It also depends on who is applying it. Its very cringy at first when learning.  Thats why I say some ppl are better off without it. Just as in spirituality, not everyone will understand what is been said neither get to experience God. Even thou they read and watch alot of videos. 

Best way is just to interact alot and expect nothing. Pickup can make some ppl creepy because they expect things to be as teached. But for some it works. It depends on how their mind works. Its relative. There are robotic guys that dont know pickup. Its simply the fact of having an agenda. Dont categorize them as puas or not. Just avoid those guys. 

Dating used to be better when there was no communication technology. Raw dating. True romance. 

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

Oh dear, that's some next level cringe. Sort yourself out.

Be respectful of others on the forum.

11 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Because I grew up in the early 2000s, before pickup got really popular, and I don't remember anyone really needing to use these things in order to get to know one another.  It was as simple as, hey I'm interested in you we should go do something.  okay let's go do something... and then they both would go and... do something.

If someone isn't normal internally no amount of externalization is going to change that.  

I'm not a fan of modern Pick-Up either @Keyhole, I've got pages and pages of comments on my profile railing against it. However you've gotta understand and accept why the situation is like this. Education teaches us literally zero about relationships, the domain is completely relegated to social culture.

Since the time you grew up technology has played a MASSIVE role in crippling young men in their ability to socialize;

Video games have gotten way more engaging and popular, computers are more common and socially acceptable, and everyone has a phone that they're staring at all day. Boys are way more interested in that technology which hinders their social development and causes them to become hermits. While women simply aren't and would rather socialize and stay family/friend oriented, which is why we're in the situation we're in.

If those boys never learn from a young age how to naturally and properly approach and deal with women, how in the world are most of them who aren't naturally gifted just going to magically be "normal"? They aren't.

They will inevitably get desperate and discontent enough with their own failings that they will either become dangerous incels/misogynists OR turn to some kind of solution like Pick-Up, even if it has toxic elements. They simply don't care anymore because from their POV they have no choice - time is ticking from ridiculous social pressure not be a virgin anymore and to get married/have kids.

Of course Pick-Up is going to be coming from a male-centered bias! It not like women are going to teach men how to get a women, you ladies are dealing with enough on your own. Why should it be your job anyways? Men wouldn't listen anyways, why should they? It wouldn't work because all the advice would be coming from a biased female POV.

It's like Leo said with his perfect analogy; Why the hell would a wolf listen to advice from a rabbit on how to hunt rabbits LOL?

You disagree with the analogy? Consider that in our modern social culture men are expected to initiate 100% of the approaches and communication.

Until THAT changes and women are no longer able/choose to stop just sitting there, we ARE going to have things like Pick-Up. And yes some of it is going to be ugly but that's just the way it is.

You can either quit denying reality and accept it or try to change reality. Start your own "healthy authentic approach" channel for both men and women or something.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In stage Blue society getting laid is a lot easier because you just go to church and marry some girl your church friends introduce you to.

I was going to mention this haha

You know, in Quaker society none of the boys have a problem getting laid. Their parents just set them up to marry the girl next door.

Growing up in blue culture/family, even now if I asked my parents for an arranged marriage they would find me someone (same if I was a guy) xD

They're not too strict or dogmatic about this now though luckily

In orange western society, more independence for children comes with the good and the bad! (e.g. the freedom to pick your partner but less help if you're struggling to find one) 

12 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@Kailash Bhattarai if someone has a history of being abused by men and it happens over and over and over again without seeing a single change, then it really isn't just me is it?

No one deserves this and I'm sorry if it's happened to you :(

Pickup can be done with bad methods/intentions or conscious methods/intentions IMO

14 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I predict that a large portion of women are going to turn away from men in the generations to come and you guys will have nothing left to hunt.

Maybe a decent amount would turn away during stage green? idk but it's seems like a female version of MGTOW

I think for some women it's just a phase of "men are trash", saw this become a literal trend on my twitter feed a few years ago haha

some men are dicks, some men aren't 

you can defo find (and deserve) someone who isn't :D

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Pick up is important in terms of learning the concepts, female nature, what you want, engaged but not attached, basically not being a hardcore simp, but once this is learned it should be transcended, otherwise you can really get stuck in this phase. Pick up should not be your personality, it should just be some skills in you arsenal, you don't want to end up like this guy - 

I think this guys take on it is better than the standard pick up artist - 

39 minutes ago, Roy said:

It's like Leo said with his perfect analogy; Why the hell would a wolf listen to advice from a rabbit on how to hunt rabbits LOL?

You disagree with the analogy?

Well, from the side line, I must say that I don't think it is the best analogy lol.. Because it implies that it is not in the best interest for the girl to be with the guy, and that the guy has to trick her in some way, like a wolf sneaks up on the rabbit. If you frame pick up like that, well of course someones gonna misinterpret it..

6 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I love how I mentioned that I didn't feel like commenting on this anymore and it went over y'alls heads and yet you're here trying to convince me that pick up helps with interacting with and understanding women.  Guess it really isn't doing it's job.

You seem like having a history of bad relationships. You have been traumatized (maybe) by some dudes out there. I feel for you.

Imagine if there was no pick up. Boys who couldn't get laid would have forcefully kidnap women to have sex.

Pick up for us men is a serious issue. We need to know your cat-like psychology to get you gals. We learn these techniques only and only for you guys to understand us. Otherwise we wouldn't waste much of our energy.

And you women out there, just don't feel like a parcel that we need to pick you up.

Just once try to look to the world through mens' lense. 

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

9 minutes ago, w4read said:

Well, from the side line, I must say that I don't think it is the best analogy lol.. Because it implies that it is not in the best interest for the girl to be with the guy, and that the guy has to trick her in some way, like a wolf sneaks up on the rabbit. If you frame pick up like that, well of course someones gonna misinterpret it..

I think it speaks to the fact that men and women are distinct enough in the relationship game that it's almost like we're two different species. Let's not kid ourselves, things are NOT equal here. If they were then this thread would never have existed.

It speaks to the order of our inherent natures. Women are submissive and wait for the man to come "get" them. Like the symbiotic relationship of a rabbit (they might not admit this, but it's in their behavior) waiting to be hunted by a wolf. It's the way things "should" be for nature to be what it is. If it wasn't this way, then it would be something different. Of course you can try to break this mold as the woman or man but it's not common. Hell my girlfriend is a feminist and even she admits this! She wants to be passive and it's accepted within the social circles of all the women she's in that that is the case.

I see your point though where things can be misinterpreted. The wolf eats the rabbit so if you take it in that sense it seems imbalanced. I think it shouldn't be taken literally though lol.

The analogy is talking about the dance of nature.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy I think the buyer/seller analogy explains it much better. So if you have a good product as a seller ( good looks, personality, status etc.) your product (you) will be easier to sell to the buyer ( the girl). A bad product requires better selling skills, but ideally you improve your product ( aka yourself) so that the buyer actually purchases something they are happy with. If not, the customer won't come back ( aka you don't get the chance to form a long term relationship) and you can eventually get a bad reputation which hinders further sales. 

But yeah, even that analogy has it weaknesses of course, but i think it's much better than the previous. Because believe it or not, sometimes the girl actually want to buy the product from the get-go, and the only thing that can ruin at that point is if the guy oversells himself. Tell me about a rabbit who at any point in time wanted to be hunted down buy a wolf lol.

8 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I love how I mentioned that I didn't feel like commenting on this anymore and it went over y'alls heads

Rule #1 of game: Don't take a girl's excuses seriously :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What you're doing is akin to me telling women: Don't watch any YT make up videos and don't shop for panties at Victoria's Secret and don't do anything to improve yourself. Don't wear heals. Don't wear bras. Don't do your hair up. Don't shave your legs. Don't shave your pussy. Don't do your nails. Don't hold in your farts. Don't go out and don't socialize at night with any guys. Just sit at home, be normal, and you'll get a great husband.

Hmm.. this actually worked for me quite well. Husband plays D&D instead of lifts weight but oh well,  it was either that or alone with 10 cats. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In stage Blue society getting laid is a lot easier because you just go to church and marry some girl your church friends introduce you to.

Yep and since everyone was saying "don't have sex", everyone had tons of sex. Now that people think they should be having sex they don't have sex. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, w4read said:

My problem with the analogy (one of them) is that it implies that falling in love is the result of a massive desperate effort that both suffer for. That's not accurate, unless you believe that's how things should be and so therefore that's how you also experience them. Like attraction, love happens, just the same as shit happens.

11 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@mandyjw Would you rather prefer him to lift weights than to play D&D?

Well, it's not really about what would make me happy, sadly cause I've noticed that when people change just to make me happy I only ask for more and stay unhappy. I used to think that the D&D was a complete waste of time but I've come around to appreciating it a lot more. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Zak said:

Imagine if there was no pick up. Boys who couldn't get laid would have forcefully kidnap women to have sex.

The messed up ones you mean? Not every awkward guy is some Elliot Rodger type weirdo right?! as not everyone knows about pickup anyway 

I would hope those guys would just settle for less by meeting someone online or just watch porn

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@modmyth

Yup. As always easier said than done.

I think one important thing to add here is the fact that society is not static. Women today are not the same as they were 30 years ago. Neither men. I'm noticing that the younger generations (birth year 2000+) are having much less problems with the opposite gender. The way women used to be perceived, both by themselves and by men, were completely different 30 years ago. Nowadays, it's easy for women to say treat me as just a human because these feminist equality values make sense to most people at least in theory. In practice it's not as much easy because the shift is still occurring. Once it's done, it will be ordinary and everyone will be seen as just a human being.

Anyway, I can easily say that PUA will be obsolete for most of the youngsters. In the next few decades it will no longer be needed. So everything is just a trend, and PUA is merely but one example.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey