EntheogenTruthSeeker

Seeing Leo's face in the clouds on thc

24 posts in this topic

I took thc and put my finger on my third eye and saw gold jesus Christ emanating from that eye, then as I proceed towards my local church, leos face appears in the clouds in purple and blue with the language dialogue that he knows I'm having the experience and I cried tears of beauty for the first time in my life. 

It's obvious he is my guru. 

Thoughts or interpretations? 

Islam comes to mind, too. I think Leo is the most realized being on the planet right now, and have had many intuitions about this. However, reality is counter intuitive, right?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Open eye hallucinations on thc that make you draw meanings, intuitions and conclusions sound like an psychotic break knocking on the door. I might be so bold to say that you should evaluate how normal it is to have an experience like that. What if Leo replied to this thread and said he did not experience any connection to you, would it change your beliefs about Leo or your experience? Be very careful how you make distinctions between your true experiences and what your mind thinks about them. 

Lay of the weed for a while, srs. 

Edited by molosku

you sound delusional dude

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Carefull not to overly idolise Leo. He's just a normal dude who makes videos. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

3 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Thoughts or interpretations? 

When you start to project your Guru in the clouds, it is time to reflect on your projections. 

The kingdom if of Heaven is within, not outside in the clouds. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker No, that’s all your physical brain generating conceptual images, sounds and also ideas about the third eye. Focus on what’s real/actual/true, deeply. There is conscious awareness, generating your experience of reality.

Edited by Red-White-Light

@moloskuthank you. Yeah, I shortly visisted a psych hospital after this. I should just stay sober because I also think some of these radical states I experience is a part of the shamanic journey 

I thought I was the most realized being on the planet once. I could see that all perspectives were in a hierarchy and just out of the corner of my eye was the ultimate perspective — that of God. It’s still right there now. “Behind“ my field of sensation. The more you surrender to love, the more it burns you and envelops you and explodes you/me.

7 hours ago, Reincarnated Cat said:

This thread is useless w/o pics xD

i think he saw something like this

06216D7B-646F-4251-A184-D044F67F1397.jpeg

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Please consider not using any substance. You are obviously sensitive to these kinds of experiences so I'm sure yoga, meditation and breathwork would be tremendously helpful for you as you are tuned that way.

"The mystic swims in the waters where the psychotic drowns" - believe me, you do not want to experience drowning in these waters.

I speak from personal experience, I am extremely sensitive as well and in all honesty, any psychotic break has only scarred me and made things much harder. I wish somebody told me earlier that this should be considered as a message to go towards a more "natural" route.

Wishing you all the best! <3

15 hours ago, Space said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Carefull not to overly idolise Leo. He's just a normal dude who makes videos. 

You will not be greeny for long if you continue to speak like this. 

Just joking. 

OMG worship. Externilize.

Well Leo if he really wants to do good to you he will slap your face OP. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

14 minutes ago, allislove said:

LMAO

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Leo is literally you. Put drugs off for a while. Relax.

Can't be man. You know I still have my hair. :ph34r:

For how long depends only on my mastering of "hand flip Alex's version". No elaboarition sorry it's patented. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Thanks everybody for the support. 

I will go the natural route for at least a decade or two because I am already gifted in this realm to an extent, at 22, so I should just do RASA, stay sober, yoga, shamanic breathing, tai chai, etc. to make my awakenings stable and purify the trauma/impurities. 

This forum is so much value. So nice for somebody to just kick me back into reality and say "you are delusional"

Thanks, @Leo Gura for creating such an awesome forum that gives everybody high quality feedback. 

Yeah, but what do you feeeeeelllll about it? go deeppp, feel feel feel feel. Like I feel that Leo appeared before you, and that's great for you, but instead of taking it in you just started analyzing and thinking and all that. What does it feel like? What does the experience taste like? Don't just take one bite, eat the whole apple man!!!

1 minute ago, TripleFly said:

Yeah, but what do you feeeeeelllll about it? go deeppp, feel feel feel feel. Like I feel that Leo appeared before you, and that's great for you, but instead of taking it in you just started analyzing and thinking and all that. What does it feel like? What does the experience taste like? Don't just take one bite, eat the whole apple man!!!

Don't get me start on feelings. Literally Infinite. I try to avoid you know. By all costs but somehow stronger then me. 

Truth will set you free. Oh boyo but who can bare IT? 

Plot twist: actually Leo is just some horny guy doing psychedelics, probably jerking off somewhere right now.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"