Don Wei

Getting more masculine energy and attracting more feminine women

146 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura yes thats true, I often wear t-shirts because I live in suriname right now (in south america right above brazil) but next month I'll move back to the netherlands so then I'll be able to slowly rebuild my wardrobe. 

@Preety_India I will definitely try this style when i'm able to rebuild my wardrobe next month, when school has ended (i'm 18 btw) but I won't cut my hair shorter for a while because I have literally been waiting 10 years to be allowed to grow my hair out. The blonde dye was just for fun. I wasn't allowed to do that either so I dyed it right before the quarantaine.

@Moon the hair dye was an experiment for me, so I will remove that. But I only cut the sides and back of my hair with a high fade because this is the first time in my life i'm allowed to do that. I can't grow a beard yet, the hair only grows on my chin and above my lips 

@Arthur I really needed to hear this, maybe i'm less masculine overal, because i'm a people pleaser and I have a hard time saying no to people. But I stopped doing that in 2020. I lived half my life in the netherlands among white people and I did not get accepted, even though I always wanted to because I didn't know anything about consciousness, self help, etc. My parents are from Suriname so when I was about to move to Suriname I though they would love me and accept me fully as one of them. I wanted to live my whole life there even though its a third world country. But they treated me the same and did not accept me because they saw me as a white boy. Pretty ironic. Then I joined to boyscouts to get friends and learn more about the culture. I still did not get accepted, and I did everything to be like people around me. And the boyscouts also had a people pleaser mentality, I was still the only one in the group who actually had a people pleaser mentality. And I then discovered self improvement when I was 11 years old. Now i'm trying to change all my negative traits and heal myself while becoming the best version of myself. The masculinity part has always been difficult though since I never had any real male role models or very masculine friends. I also just saw leo's victim mentality a couple of months ago for the first time. 

@Jacob Morres I can get girls, thats not the problem. Its the very feminine super attractive women i'm really attracted to that I find very hard to get. And i'm not even talking about a relationship because I don't want that anymore, but just attracting them the same way I easily attract girls I don't find super attractive

@K VIL I have two friends in Suriname (where I live right now), they are both male. But I actually talk to both men and women a lot. Almost equally as much.

@Don Wei  no worries. I wish you do well. Please never care if people accept you or not. You are a good person. So you be yourself and not think about people at all. 

That's the most important thing I can tell you. 

Have a great time 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Don Wei a massive afro can also be pretty impressive ;) , are you going for that style? you can def get the attention you want with it if you even grow it longer, that’s because almost no one wears it anymore, (maybe throughout have to go for a bigger city with it though) it’s not possible with any hair, so it’s pretty special, but maybe your curls are not small enough, you‘ll probably figure out a nice cut/style with some help of a good hairstylist, even just talking, what’s possible. 

if i were you i‘d also try to not make too many big changes in sense of what you like about yourself, if you feel like a look is not exactly your style, i‘d not do it. for example, i don’t know if you are the button shirt guy, you‘d need to test that for yourself.

building an identity and being like a catalogue model are two different directions, some girls are more interested in you having style than in how masculine or feminine your style is. in some sense as a guy if it was about getting a certain type of women, i‘d observe their style in sense of what kind of shoes do they wear, what assecories, what colours and then adapting your style a little in putting more effort into that. shoes can make a huge difference. 

if you come back in autumn a short beanie which does not cover the ears would look really good on your hair for example. if you would wear a t-shirt with roled up sleeves, maybe, would fit to that.  but - maybe the type of girl you would want to attract would not like that style... so in the end it’s still difficult. and asides from attracting girls you would have to start checking out situations for fashion not just for girls.

Edited by remember

@Leo GuraGuraGuraGuraGuraGu@remember

Ok ignore the weird text above i'm not able to remove it for some reason. I wanted to tag ypu and them leo's tag came and the text came when I tried to remove to other tag.

I live above brazil right now where its almost 33 degrees everyday so I can't wear any real warm clothes. But I'll move back to the netherlands so I will be able to wear clothes like that there. I also don't even have neighbors so since I live in a tropical rainforest. So that could contribute to me not approaching that many women. Or maybe thats just an excuse, I did see a video where leo said you should take responsibility for everything. But i'm not really worrying about that right now i'm moving back to the netherlands next month and I'll live with my older brother right across a mall in a shopping area of the city so if I don't approach women over there i'm really bullshitting myself. I'm not really trying to grow an afro though I actually wanted my hair to hang down but that can be difficult especially when you're black/chinese mixed. 

IMG_20200719_084420.jpg

@Preety_India @remember @remember @remember @Leo GurauraGuraGuraGuraGuraGGurGuGurauraGuraGuraGuraGuraGGurGu

(Everybody just ignore this weird thing above this text it won't go away. I don't even want to tag anyone right now...)

For the people who said I should cut my hair shorter and remove the dye. I've been doing that my whole life thats why I dyed and grew it. This is my old haircutIMG_20200120_200714_510.jpgIMG_20200223_165107_226.jpg

2 hours ago, Don Wei said:

@Leo GuraGuraGuraGuraGuraGu@remember

2 hours ago, Don Wei said:

@Preety_India @remember @remember @remember @Leo GurauraGuraGuraGuraGuraGGurGuGurauraGuraGuraGuraGuraGGurGu

?

mhh i also don’t know why you have problems getting the girls you like - maybe it’s actually really that you haven’t tried for a while and moving back to the netherlands, you will probably have the energy to change a bit - also with your experiences in surinam you probably have a change of perspective. you look like you are still quite young so experimenting with style is ofc fun and i would see it as part of the game. but yeah ofc its more about personality in the end - and you already do what certainly makes you develop into who you want to be, as you work on both, identity and looks.

generally speaking finding the people you can feel relaxed with and who understand you is difficult for many people, independent of where they come from, even being a stranger among your family is also possible. transgender have a hard time regarding that for example. being different can be something you are proud of, depending on perspective, it’s a narrative that will accompany you, but that’s also a streangth.

maybe next time you go for the gura look and shave them all off, maybe a beanie not covering the ears would still look nice then - just a little colder. could also wear that in surinam though maybe...

you could def also tie your hair to a bun, even looking feminine, would still work.

with your hair, and the given possibility i‘d def go for an afro just once, wouldn’t want to skip it.

Edited by remember

@remember I did shave my hair off last year when I visited usa..thats the last time i'm ever gonna do that ?. I never turned so many women off. Maybe it fits some people like leo, vin diesel, the rock, joe rogan, johnny sins etc but I really look messed up with that haircut, my mom was the only one who liked it. You know what fuck it i'm cutting my hair middle length today. Its gonna grow back anyway. This extra long hairstyle is so difficult to pull off and look manly. ( Jason Momoa, Johnny depp, Geralt of Rivia from the witcher )

@Preety_India @remember @remember @remember @Leo GurauraGuraGuraGuraGuraGGurGu

@Don Wei there is a certain leangth which is super difficult to handle, there are not really many cuts - no difference for men or women. if you want sth longer than chin length you’ll have to go through that phase. 

@Don Wei

You could take some inspiration from other masculine celebs or popular personalities. 

To be honest, Jason Momoa is a bit too masculine if you ask me. He is 6ft 4 which is a bit too much and as you can see in the picture, the lady looks like a baby tugging at his arm, not a good look but okayish. 

48rjqa.jpg

Today I was watching Vladimir Putin's interview and I don't know much about him but I found him quite masculine. 

You can observe the way he smirks, laughs and smiles. Very masculine. 

And I looked him up and honestly he is not that bad 

Moderately masculine, not over masculine. 

This is when he was young. Nice facial features, very masculine and attractive 

48rlzn.jpg

In this picture he has unbuttoned his shirt, well I guess on purpose to look raw and macho. But he definitely has that look in his eyes to kinda grab a girl. 

If he was looking at me like that, I might have fallen in love with him.

48rkdl.jpg

Even as an old man, he hasn't completely lost it, I mean he kinda maintained his muscle. He walks with pride, this is an essential component of showing masculine power. 

Many men think that you have to be some sort of a gangster to look rough and Tumble.  You just have to be a bit self assertive yet cheerful and generous towards a female. 

48rlym.jpg

15 hours ago, Don Wei said:

@Arthur  I lived half my life in the netherlands among white people and I did not get accepted, even though I always wanted to because I didn't know anything about consciousness, self help, etc.

I get where you're coming from. I am in a similar position - grew up without a masculine father, people pleaser, raised in a foreign country. It's going to be more challenging, but also, twice as rewarding when you actually tap into the masculine. 

Don't beat yourself about it, It takes a lot of life experience. It's true that in the late 20s - early 30s is when you really connect with that energy. But having that desire already puts you ahead of many men. The intention is all you need.

For me, a big shift happened when I left the country I was raised in. I was so fed up with the culture and the atmosphere, that I just said fuck it! I left my old life, friends, girlfriend, car, carrier prospects etc. It was the most challenging and the greatest decision of my life. Right after I made that decision I discovered personal development. That's why I think going your own way is super important, no matter the cost. 

Some of Leo's older content is gold when it comes to building yourself as a man.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

24 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Today I was watching Vladimir Putin's interview and I don't know much about him but I found him quite masculine. 

You can observe the way he smirks, laughs and smiles. Very masculine. 

Some quick facts he was the president for over 16 years in russia and currently still is. Has been the most powerful man on earth on the forbes list for 4 years consecutively and is currently in second place behind the chinese president.

Its like the definition of a high value man even without all the plastic surgery he has done xD

He has it all, leader of men, money, power.

@universe  he did plastic surgery? Lmao.. xD