Don Wei

Getting more masculine energy and attracting more feminine women

146 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, modmyth said:

Also if you were a girl dating someone like Jason Momoa, you would have to deal with the likelihood that you're not going to be the centre of attention, and other women will be brazenly checking out or possibly flirting with your partner in front of you. For some women, this is actively a relationship turn off, I think?

Women are the most attracted to the guy who all the other women want.

There is nothing you ladies fantasize about more than locking down a guy who every other women in the world wishes she could lock down but couldn't because he loves you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@modmyth really ? I always thought women liked that, i'm 1.82 cm. But if the attractiveness of the man and the attention he gets turns her off doesn't that make the women insecure ? Relationships based on needing another person to make you whole and needing attention don't last very long. When I get back into a relationship I don't wanna be dependant and insecure, I also don't want my gf to be insecure and needy because then there wouldn't be any balance in the relationship, but thats just my opinion.

30 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

I wouldn't wanna date a woman who's into 'psychopathic', 'dangerous' men anyway.

Lol. It’s a biological attraction trigger. One factor. You gotta see some nuance.

What you want to be is loving - dangerous.

Unapologetically, overflowing-cup loving. Yet with an edge, unfuckwithability, and a danger ready to be exercised if needed.

And then, you can niche down. When I have basic masculine subcommunication, good vibe, and social awareness dialed down (which I do), and THEN I bust out some spirituality with a stage green girl, it’s game over.

Infact if I have one drink too many I might eventually start ranting about awakening and spiral dynamics with an orange girl even. By then they’re into me enough that they agree with everything anyway. Fun times. I prefer mindfucks to bodyfucks these days.

Edited by Display_Name

@Leo Gura hey I noticed a lot of turquoise spiritual men, grow beards and long hair. Why ? Does that have any benefits ? Russel brand, sadghuru, the guy you mentioned, jesus etc 

@Don Wei Beard increases your enlightenment by 10x :P

@Display_Name yes I think this is what leo was talking about when he talked about psychopaths, not that jeffrey dahmer ed gein creepy shit ???

6 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@Display_Name yes I think this is what leo was talking about when he talked about psychopaths, not that jeffrey dahmer ed gein creepy shit ???

I know a guy that likes to run meta - game: telling girls exactly how he’s manipulating them while manipulating them. A lot of chicks love it.

Anyway, that’s beside the point. Yes you won’t get far as a spineless soyboy. 

Cultivate danger, disagreeableness, going for what you want. That’s alpha.

Add honesty, love, compassion, raising other people up along with you. That’s True Alpha.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Don Wei Beard increases you enlightenment by 10x :P

there is even a theory that it may increase proportional to beard leangth - but that’s not really up to date.

as if female enlightenment would grow proportional to hair length. and the buddha shaved it all...

@Leo Gura aha so thats why it looks like your slowly growing a beard in your newer videos

@modmyth oh well thats gonna be a problem because i'm not gonna lower myself for anybody just so they can feel better about themself, if a woman is insecure and needy for attention and maybe doesn't get as much as she wants then thats not my fault its woman's fault. Remember leo's video about victim mentality.

@Don Wei  Leo grows a beard, because without it, he would look more similar to my age and nobody would take him seriously :P 

4 minutes ago, modmyth said:

@Don Wei  Yea, it tends to make women insecure I think. Plus some women need to be the centre of attention as a couple, because of needing attention. That is what I think the turnoff comes from, at times. (Have you never heard this sentiment, I don't want my man to be prettier than I am?) Mainly this has come from observing my own female friends in the past.

Women also like to have a certain kind of equilibrium in their lives and having conflicting desires just like men. You know, where you like excitement and drama, but also, you really don't.

There is a kind of threshold for how much challenge or competition you can take generally before you snap. It varies.

although in the case of jason momoa, you can’t really say that it would be problematic because of attention - don’t know if the woman was exceptionally tiny but alone the difference in their size probably makes it difficult to even do basic stuff like kissing.

i‘d also say it depends massively on the types of people in a partnership and how safe someone feels in a relationship. i mean ofc we all know classical hollywood dynamics, in front of and off camera - but that’s also because they already usually have an issue with cameras.

@modmyth @modmyth 

Yeah, i'm not a woman but I think that if I was a woman I would rather be with a man that is masculine and attarctive but get more attention than me than being a man child who has no sense of purpose or consciousness

Edited by Don Wei

40 minutes ago, modmyth said:

@Preety_India  Jason Momoa has those Hawaiian buff genes.

Sex is a bit awkward when you date a guy with that kind of height difference, haha. 

Also if you were a girl dating someone like Jason Momoa, you would have to deal with the likelihood that you're not going to be the centre of attention, and other women will be brazenly checking out or possibly flirting with your partner in front of you. For some women, this is actively a relationship turn off, I think?

Yep. You're right. I would definitely feel a bit awkward while having sex with a huge height difference like that. 

I have never dated a guy that tall. So I can't imagine how that would feel like. 

Personally I wouldn't have any problems at all if he were the center of attention, I would rather be happy if he is the center of attention, I would simply walk one step behind him

Maybe I would be a bit conscious about how we would look like a couple in public, because of the assymetry in height. That would make me feel awkward or socially conscious. 

But the sex would be the major part. I might feel intimidated during sex with that kind of a body on a guy. 

I think buff body looks good on a shorter or regular guy 

For example the buff body on this Affleck guy looks pretty cool. Attractive 

48s5yp.jpg

To be  honest, very tall muscular buff guys, like in the pics below, look very intimidating to me. Of course they're masculine but their masculinity looks intimidating rather than attractive to me. That is the real issue. Just the overall look is intimidating 

48s619.jpg

48s62d.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Akemrelax said:

It seems that being an asshole douche bag really pays of in stages red, blue, and orange, and in our society. 

Something about Trump just gets me going...:$

1 hour ago, Akemrelax said:

@Don Wei Idk but isn't it suppose to be about inner game and being authentic?

I would never change my core personality for anyone. All the women can go fuck themselves.

I wouldn't wanna date a woman who's into 'psychopathic', 'dangerous' men anyway.

lol you don't have to

unless you're looking for these "hot witch girlfriends" these guys speak of 

you can be confident, funny, a bit detached (and having your own purpose) but still authentic and not a psycho 

@Don Wei honestly, you are lucky looks are on your side, with development in confidence and masculinity you should be fine!

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Moon thanks !

Hot witch girlfriends... wth huh who would want that ? thats scary as hell, there are already few voodoo practioners in my neighborhood. Its pretty creepy. They live in the swamp for some reason...

@modmyth sorry don’t know the background story - it was just because of the possibility that people are not always going about looks or getting jealous or even having issues with the partner being more attractive - the reason why some women don’t like guys who are more attractive is sometimes because of good looking guys being arrogant and spoiled or because of fear. attention from other women is probably not the issue in a regular relationship.

i know couples with size differences - ofc it works, why should anyone want to go on tipping toes to kiss a partner if it wasn’t for love... i doubt it’s only the looks or even the masculinity issue in the most cases. i also know a couple where it is the other way round and she is much taller than him, although that happens less often - people are really different.

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

I know a guy that likes to run meta - game: telling girls exactly how he’s manipulating them while manipulating them. A lot of chicks love it.

I've done that before. It can work so well.

It's especially effective when the girl calls you out for being a player or if she knows anything about pickup.

She will still get attracted even if she logically doesn't want to. Because the logic of your words make no difference to attraction. What matters is the structure, not the content of what you say.

If you are funny and confident, you can tell her that you are going to kill her family, and she will giggle and get attracted. It's all about the delivery.

@remember the answer to this problem that some attractive men is just consciousness then. Consciousness is the root solution to all problems. In order to fix something you first need to be aware

7 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@Moon thanks !

Hot witch girlfriends... wth huh who would want that ? thats scary as hell, there are already few voodoo practioners in my neighborhood. Its pretty creepy. They live in the swamp for some reason...

Actually I'm also a witch myself. But there is a huge stereotype associated with witches that they are bad sort of people who live in the swamp. For me witchcraft is like being a hippie and connecting with nature. Witches like me are seen in local festivals where we share recipes or psychedelic drugs or read tarots etc etc. New age witches are very different and you can see a huge number of young women on YouTube adopting the lifestyle of witchcraft because it's like a hobby for them and they love mysticism 

I am not a hot witch, hahahahhaah. So I don't know what hot witch girlfriends these people are talking about, I'm yet to see them. It's just a joke btw. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.