Don Wei

Getting more masculine energy and attracting more feminine women

146 posts in this topic

@Preety_India I don't know if putin is a really good example, he is not the leader of russia because he is so good but because of corruption as far as I know

because he knows how to run the thing, ex kgb and at least got rid of some corruption before he made his own rules.

i guess without authoritative patriarchal style it’s difficult to get to power in russia. at least it was then, maybe the next president of russia will be more businessman like, who knows.

does anyone ever think about a time after putin?

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Today I was watching Vladimir Putin's interview and I don't know much about him but I found him quite masculine.

Yeah, the richest guy in the world who is also a KGB boss and ruthless authoritarian who has he enemies poisoned, shot, and imprsoned for life.

You girls are so predictable. You will gladly open your legs for a bloodthirsty psychopath :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, the richest guy in the world who is also a KGB boss and ruthless authoritarian who has he enemies poisoned, shot, and imprsoned for life.

You girls are so predictable. You will gladly open your legs for a bloodthirsty psychopath :P

Like I said, I don't know much about Putin. This is the first time I've seen an interview of him, I don't know much about Russian politics either. Some people say he is good, some people say he is a bad guy. 

I wouldn't like his qualities if he is a psychopath. 

But appearance-wise he is very masculine which cannot be denied. 

One can embody the appearance and style, but no need to embody their personality traits or character. 

The same can be said of women who do evil in the world, they could have a very seductive feminine look and body. Yet their character and personality could be garbage. 

You can pick their style but build your own personality 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura you are Russian so you would know this better more than anyone. I read a lot of comments on the video where people said that Putin got rid of corruption in the KGB. That he was always against corruption. 

Now I don't know how much of that is true. He is such a secretive person that much cannot be known about him. 

@Preety_India But that's exactly my point: attraction is not a logical choice. You get attracted to the psychopath first, and only later you start to logically think it through after you've slept with him. And by then it's too late cause you're in love with him.

I notice you ladies on here like to analyze and do logic about what you want in a man, or what you find attractive, but all of that logic is useless in real life because your attraction is NEVER triggered by logic. The logic is something you come up with while sitting at the computer.

Notice that.

@Leo Gura so I need a little psychopath dangerous mysterious edge like putin for example to really really attract women ? Btw I just got rid of my hair 

These are a couple of selfies i just made 

IMG_20200719_173342.jpg

IMG_20200719_173137.jpg

Hi babes I'm a psychopath meet me in my dms ?????

Genesis 27:27-29

@Don Wei don’t laugh - never!

i mean if you want that psychopath look!

????????< like this always

Edited by remember

@remember ?? thats just gonna scare the women away. I have a resting stone face and women then tell me that they think i'm mad or aggressive or unhappy. I don't think leo literally meant a pschopath lol

Lmao. You are guys are making me laugh so hard. xD

@Leo Gura Leo you gotta make a video about leadership at different stages man.

It seems that being an asshole douche bag really pays of in stages red, blue, and orange, and in our society. 

@Don Wei Idk but isn't it suppose to be about inner game and being authentic?

I would never change my core personality for anyone. All the women can go fuck themselves.

I wouldn't wanna date a woman who's into 'psychopathic', 'dangerous' men anyway.

13 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

It seems that being an asshole douche bag really pays of in stages red, blue, and orange, and in our society. 

Of course it pays off. Why else would anyone be a devil? Devilry pays huge material dividends at the cost of your soul.

Just look at Trump and everyone who follows him to hell.

@Akemrelax o no don't get me wrong i'm not gonna pretend like i'm a gangster but I do wanna improve my masculine frame

20 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

I would never change my core personality for anyone. All the women can go fuck themselves.

I wouldn't wanna date a woman who's into 'psychopathic', 'dangerous' men anyway.

which means because you are? O.o

don‘t mind me i have to wink randomly from tim to time ;) it’s completely without;) any meaning ;), just because i‘m getting a bit nervous it’s not because i might like psychopaths. really. putin is actually not my style. but the winking is usually not that bad - it just happens sometimes.

are you really?

Edited by remember

@Leo Gura so what a turquoise masculine man like to you ? What is the best we men can strive to achieve ? Do you know any attractive masculine turquoise stage men ?

1 minute ago, Don Wei said:

@Akemrelax o no don't get me wrong i'm not gonna pretend like i'm a gangster but I do wanna improve my masculine frame

Yes, improving your masculine frame is the key.

One of the best ways to do it is by lots of experience with hot girls.

2 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@Leo Gura so what a turquoise masculine man like to you ? What is the best we men can strive to achieve ? Do you know any attractive masculine turquoise stage men ?

Eben Pagan is a great example of Yellow.

Shunyamurti is a great example of Turquoise. Shunya is celebate though, although he is married and his wife is pretty hot.

Imagine having a hot wife and never fucking her. Lol. That takes some serious development.