Don Wei

Getting more masculine energy and attracting more feminine women

146 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

48s5yp.jpg

Ben Affleck and Jason Momoa have identical heights.

Lol

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  lol. xDxD. The picture kinda fooled me. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

For me witchcraft is like being a hippie and connecting with nature. Witches like me are seen in local festivals where we share recipes or psychedelic drugs or read tarots etc

That's what witchcraft has always been about. That was simply demonized by the Catholic church and other mainstream religions such that our culture still misunderstands it today.

@Preety_India the ones in my country do voodoo. We call it Winti and its about nature. The indonesian people have a voodoo ritual called djarangkepang. Both of these religions have a ritual where people get posessed on purpose by strange animalstic spirits. I've seen some of these people cut themself with machetes without getting hurt and eating living chickens whole without shitting them out afterwards like nothing happened. It sounds very crazy but its a thing here and in some other countries. Then there is dark voodoo where some women can put something in a man's food or drink to force them to stay in a relationship if they leave they lose their dick. I have never seen that one but you never know if its true or not. As leo said in his list of mistakes people make: don't automatically dismiss anything.

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura  lol. xDxD. The picture kinda fooled me.

The key is relative differences, not absolute values.

What's sexy is having the magic proportions.

1 minute ago, Don Wei said:

@Preety_India the ones in my country do voodoo. We call it Winti and its about nature. The indonesian people have a voodoo ritual called djarangkepang. Both of these religions have a ritual where people get posessed on purpose by strange animalstic spirits. I've seen some of these people cut themself with machetes without getting hurt and eating living chickens whole without shitting them out afterwards like nothing happened. It sounds very crazy but its a thing here and in some other countries. Then there is dark voodoo where some women can put something in a man's food or drink to force them to stay in a relationship if they leave they lose their dick. I have never seen that one but you never know if its true or not. As leo said in his list of mistakes people make: don't automatically dismiss anything.

Ahh, that's some scary stuff. 

I'm a Gardnerian Witch. Or under the branch of old British witchcraft by Gerald Gardner. It's also called Gardnerian Wicca. 

@Preety_India @Leo GuraGuraGuraGuraGuraGuraGuraGuraGuraGura 

(Shit its happening again ifnore the text above this)

I've never heard anyone openly call themself a witch before. Society has done a great job demonizing them because i'm not gonna lie, I do feel kinda uncomfortable and strange now... Even though I know I shouldn't do certain things I sometimes can't fully control myself. O well it doesn't really matter at least i'm aware enough to notice my emotions

5 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

I've never heard anyone openly call themself a witch before.

Cause such people are killed.

Witches gotta keep their witching secret.

4 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

hahaha what kinda...witchcraft :ph34r:

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

2 minutes ago, modmyth said:

@Preety_India Ben Affleck's got a good shoulder/ lat shape going on there.

So the thing with guys who are tall and/or powerfully built is that people take them seriously as men for simply walking into a room and existing. So at least they won't be so painfully and obviously compensating for that (aka. short man syndrome), and that they very well might be very nice, relaxed, confident people. That's what I think of when I see a guy who looks like guy #2. I just assume that people look at men like that and make assumptions about what their personalities are like.

On the downside, people who don't know what it's like to struggle with self-image in a serious way can be really grating to be around sometimes. Due to cluelessness. It's what it is.

I think what Leo said is a very good point. Attraction is not logical. It's very biological. 

So for me either a very tall guy or a very short guy, both would be a turn off. I think my preference will range from 5. 7 - 6. 1.... That would be desirable for my height. 

I'm myself taller than women around me so I can manage a taller guy but preferably thin. Because if he is not thin, he can look very bulky. 

I agree with you that you can't judge a book by its cover but in love and attraction, you kinda buy the book by its cover, without judgement 

I would say that relationships were attraction doesn't happen on the spot could be more of a deeper kind and developed over mutual understanding and appreciation of character. That happens a lot. In that case the appearance is hardly a hurdle. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are funny and confident, you can tell her that you are going to kill her family, and she will giggle and get attracted. It's all about the delivery.

Thanks Leo. Gonna go try this tomorrow. 

Edited by PenguinPablo

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause such people are killed.

Witches gotta keep their witching secret.

12 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

I've never heard anyone openly call themself a witch before. Society has done a great job demonizing them because i'm not gonna lie, I do feel kinda uncomfortable and strange now... Even though I know I shouldn't do certain things I sometimes can't fully control myself. O well it doesn't really matter at least i'm aware enough to notice my emotions

Actually true 

It's only on this forum that I can call myself a witch openly. That's one of the reasons I'm a bit guarded about myself at all times. 

If I said in my society that I am a witch, I might easily get killed by masses of people thinking that I'm evil. It's just ignorance at its core. 

Once I told my sibling about it and the person threw out my witchcraft herbs into the garbage bin. Lol.. 

So now I refrain from telling my family about it. 

Edited by Preety_India

45 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

@remember the answer to this problem that some attractive men is just consciousness then. Consciousness is the root solution to all problems. In order to fix something you first need to be aware

if there is anything to fix - but being not confident and somehow having the feeling for yourself there is more, you can always fix that. in a sense yes, foremost you have always to be aware if there is anything to fix about you. what is the difference between self actualization and fixing sth? and what is the goal of your self actualization? maybe it’s more fun if there is nothing to be fixed but everything open for optimization, which also means to sometimes optimize by just accepting what you cannot change.

Edited by remember

28 minutes ago, Don Wei said:

I've seen some of these people cut themself with machetes without getting hurt and eating living chickens whole without shitting them out afterwards like nothing happened.

Wow tf, there's a few people in my culture that would mention black magic but I've always avoided those topics, been a bit scared tbh (especially in the past)

Then there is dark voodoo where some women can put something in a man's food or drink to force them to stay in a relationship if they leave they lose their dick. 

Well damn LOOL

I've heard about women putting stuff in food to make the men fall in love with them...but not the last part yikes

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

21 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I might easily get killed by masses of people thinking that I'm evil. 

where do you live? i can't see this happening even in india. maybe in a village. people may think you're weird tho 

Just now, Jacob Morres said:

where do you live? i can't see this happening even in india. maybe in a village. people may think you're weird tho 

I don't say my location. 

Like a year ago I read where a person was killed. But he was in a city, not a village. So it's not that uncommon. People have been killed by the mob in India over beef. So it's wouldn't be a surprise if someone was killed for being a witch. Often local stuff doesn't make it to the media but spreads by word of mouth. 

And there is lot of hate here for stuff like witchcraft. So nobody would care if someone died. 

@PenguinPablo wth for some reason I did not see leo say this ? The old middle school version of me would actually try this. I once heard a pickup guy say you gotta make normal conversations with wen sexual or something like that and me and a girl were talking about our grades, then I told her I was gonna fuck her. That was the last time I've ever seen her. Pretty stupid of me, but now years later I can look back and laugh at myself lol

@Moon yeah its pretty rare but i've heard these things happen, more than 80 % of Suriname hasn't even been discovered yet anyways so who knows what kind of people walk around in the rainforests. There are still a lot of native american and african tribes over here though. But they are very peaceful as far as I know