Don Wei

Getting more masculine energy and attracting more feminine women

146 posts in this topic

Ok so in my life I have met a lot of different women, but something feels different about very feminine women. When I meet them I feel a lot more attracted to them, not only physically but also to their personality and overal energy. Meeting these kind of women can be pretty rare and it often gets more difficult to be calm and masculine around them (not always). This often makes them lose attraction, so I thought maybe if I get more in my masculine energy I can attract more of these kind of women. So my question is, do I need to get more into my masculine energy to attract more feminine women ? If so, how do I do this and what are the other benefits of being in my masculine energy ?

Actually feminine women like me like the masculine appeal of a man. But there's a catch. A tiny bit of feminine in you as a male is necessary. 

We women feel very dry and drained if we constantly see you as pure masculine. 

Usually you have to be masculine but don't try it too hard because that is also a problem. 

I like a cute play of masculine and feminine in a man.. Some masculine men are so raw that they forget to say lovey dovey things to a woman. That can make us feel a bit deprived. 

Women need some affection. So cultivating the feminine in you can make you more interesting. Try talking to a woman as though you knew everything about women. Act like you know them since 80 years. 

Be both masculine and feminine. Switch it nicely. That will make her feel very lively and happy around you. 

Women will be gravitated to you by both your masculine and feminine traits. 

Play it up. Do the dance. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India ok thanks for your reply, but I think I already have enough feminine energy, I really need more masculine energy right now. Its pretty bad, some people that meet me even think i'm gay :( but i'm not gonna lie I do look a little bit feminine thats why I want more masculine energy, right now the women I attract are not the really feminine ones I feel attracted to...IMG_20200711_105149_247.jpg

I think its better to look at what specific situations you want to improve on. When a girl is very emotional you can surely be emotional too. Just don't forget to lead, be confident and be playful as well.

Some things that you can do to become more masculine: Sex, taking risks, overcoming fear, maybe get your hormones checked (unlikely but could be imbalanced).

Could also be that you are just more insecure with girls that you are really attracted to. Then you are already starting with the wrong perspective! All your communication will indicate to her that you think you are not good enough. Body language, tonality, eye contact... If thats the case, becoming more masculine alone won't make the cut.

@Don Wei Bro, that's the entire point of learning game. It allows you to hold your poise and cool with the hottest women.

Attracting the hottest women requires being like ice. And they will shit-test you to test your iceyness and detachment. If you fail the shit-tests -- if she can break your poise -- she will immediately lose interest.

The bottom line is this: you will only be able to keep a girl who you can be icey with. If she can de-center you, you won't be able to keep her. If she is the prize and not you, you won't be able to keep her. You must be the prize.

You can increase your cool by lots of experience dealing with shit-tests and rejection. It's also important to raise your entitlement to have the hottest girl. You must feel like you're fully entitled to it. MASSIVE ENTITLEMENT. Like you are a king. This means slaying all your insecurities.

Hot girls are attracted to massive confidence and huge balls. You need to be the most confident guy in the room. Not through fakery. But actually.

The hottest girls are basically attracted to sociopaths, narcissists, bosses, and ruthless scumbags.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just my personal opinion, I think you're attractive, masculine and I like your style but if you're hair was shorter and all dark, it would read as more masculine, in my opinion. But I've always liked really short hair on guys, so maybe get some other opinions before changing anything. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

13 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

...and sages ;)

And Gods ;)

17 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

...and sages ;)

Osho checked off all those boxes AND painted his fingernails. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 hours ago, Don Wei said:

@Preety_India ok thanks for your reply, but I think I already have enough feminine energy, I really need more masculine energy right now. Its pretty bad, some people that meet me even think i'm gay :( but i'm not gonna lie I do look a little bit feminine thats why I want more masculine energy, right now the women I attract are not the really feminine ones I feel attracted to...IMG_20200711_105149_247.jpg

You dress like a boy.

Start dressing sharp, like a man:

dress-man.jpg

Dress shirts suggest the fun of unbuttoning them, keep the jeans though. More James Dean. 

@Don Wei

Look at this picture below I posted here

Maybe this kind of dressing is more applicable to your style. That way you don't need to wear a shirt. You can keep the t shirt and wear a jacket over it to give a fuller more muscular look, also helps to hide arms/wrists. 

I think wearing glasses like this guy in the picture will make you look more confident because it removes attention from your face and makes it look less girly. 

Also the hairstyle of this guy is perfect for you. It's jet black with a little messy. Good hairstyle for guys with curly hair like yours. You can cut your hair and remove that Dye or re-dye it to jet black. 

You could wear jeans on this or plain matching trousers. 

This dressing style is quite sophisticated and good looking for thinner body men. 

48p76w.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@Don Wei Bro, that's the entire point of learning game. It allows you to hold your poise and cool with the hottest women.

Attracting the hottest women requires being like ice. And they will shit-test you to test your iceyness and detachment. If you fail the shit-tests -- if she can break your poise -- she will immediately lose interest.

The bottom line is this: you will only be able to keep a girl who you can be icey with. If she can de-center you, you won't be able to keep her. If she is the prize and not you, you won't be able to keep her. You must be the prize.

You can increase your cool by lots of experience dealing with shit-tests and rejection. It's also important to raise your entitlement to have the hottest girl. You must feel like you're fully entitled to it. MASSIVE ENTITLEMENT. Like you are a king. This means slaying all your insecurities.

Hot girls are attracted to massive confidence and huge balls. You need to be the most confident guy in the room. Not through fakery. But actually.

The hottest girls are basically attracted to sociopaths, narcissists, bosses, and ruthless scumbags.

Have you really cultivated such a level of entitlement, Leo? Say you’re in a club and there’s a beautiful lone female standing around and there’s like 6 guys who are all decently built, good looking, and well dressed. It’s really hard to have such a level of confidence in these kinds of environments. Is there some level of delusion involved or false bravado? Have you personally actualized this kind of confidence naturally such that you aren’t intimidated by such competitive environments? 

9 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Have you really cultivated such a level of entitlement, Leo? Say you’re in a club and there’s a beautiful lone female standing around and there’s like 6 guys who are all decently built, good looking, and well dressed. It’s really hard to have such a level of confidence in these kinds of environments. Is there some level of delusion involved or false bravado? Have you personally actualized this kind of confidence naturally such that you aren’t intimidated by such competitive environments? 

I never claimed I have. Although I'm a lot better than I used to be.

Of course it's hard! That's the whole point. The hottest girls are rare and highly valuable so you gotta come to the table with massive value and massive balls. Hot girls aren't free. You gonna have to work your ass off for it.

Delusion? Yes. You must develop a God-complex.

But fortunately for you, you are God, so it's not really a problem ;)

@Don Wei Since you don't have much of an alpha look, your best chance of attracting hot girls is to build up a wicked humor and charm.

Blast her with humor and wit.

6 hours ago, Don Wei said:

a fresh trim can make a huge difference, did you perm your hair?

also, black hair would look a lot better on you IMO

56993b7a238b52a2a1fb5c7a61039bc9.jpg06-a-low-fade-haircut-is-a-stylish-idea-to-rock-naturlaly-curly-hair.jpgccacf533ec92e2df9351f525413ba31f (1).jpg

(still would work well without the facial hair) 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

@Don Wei

Masculine energy grows from overcoming challenges, going out of your comfort zone and following your life's mission.

You have to be going through struggles and grow yourself constantly. Difficult times in life are not necessarily bad. They can stem from unconsciousness, and those are bad, but the higher quality ones happen when you overcome a challenge that reshapes your self-image and builds you up.

Masculine is also about knowing who you are as a person, your strengths and weaknesses, and your direction in life. You have to go where YOU want to go, and never bend for anybody, not family, not friends, not culture and definitely not women.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

8 hours ago, Don Wei said:

, I really need more masculine energy right now.

that sounds pretty fem lol. Do you hang out with men or women more?

Edited by K VIL

@mandyjw my hair is naturally very dark but I was in a situation where I didn't have a lot of freedom and now i'm free to do what I wanna do and look the way I want to look. I always wanted to grow my hair out and I was wondering what I would look like with a different haircolor.