Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Red Examples Mega-Thread

868 posts in this topic

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

trump.gif

"A couple of glasses of red wine a night slows my brain down and lets me get into the 'vegetative' state suitable for TV viewing. Combined with SSRI it works well in letting me achieve a 'normal' life."   

-- Random Redditor

9 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

What are some modern, healthy examples of stage red?

Standing up to bullies?

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

10 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

Generally, stage red is healthy when it's used in self-defence against predatory red when other measures are impossible. Red is a central part of your individuality, and it will be triggered when your individuality is being adequately violated.

"Surrender to all pain. Surrender to all fear. Surrender to Love.   Love.   Give everything  to Love."    

Yeah, definitely a bully defense.

Edited by Matt23

18 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

"Healthy" is a relative notion.

In a modern society, Red is not going to look healthy. Red is not a modern way of dealing with problems or people.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Might not fall into your definition of "healthy" haha

Red verging on the psychopathic rather that just plain ol' Red...?

Willing to lie and twist facts in order to get your agenda across is a pretty red thing to do:

Albert Camus

@Leo Gura

I just listened to your talk about Hitler. Good analysis, yet too surfacy. Hence the importance of working with primary sources - Mein Kampf, in this case - when conducting research. 

Hitler did not get brainwashed by the the media at all. His war against Jews was only a hook. It served as a piece that he was adding to the puzzle that he was working on. The end goal he had in mind was total and complete domination over the entire world, and how he was going to achieve that goal, whether by becoming the greatest artist of all time (which, as you mentioned, did not work out), or by becoming the leader of the greatest nation on Earth (the nation he thought he would create if he just killed anyone who was mentally of physically handicapped, the endeavor which he also failed at) was completely irrelevant. 

I don’t agree with you saying that “he fell into toxic lifestyle”. Even if he got accepted into an art school and made it as an artist, he would still be toxic - if he reached great heights at his career, I bet he would still get corrupted by his ego and, for instance, become the epitome of decadence and hedonism, would surround himself with prostitutes everyday different one etc.

The morale of the story - the toxicity comes from within, and not from the outside sources/not something you fall into.

@K Ghoul Toxicity cannot be expressed unless the environment supports or provokes it in some way.

Edited by Carl-Richard

"Surrender to all pain. Surrender to all fear. Surrender to Love.   Love.   Give everything  to Love."    

@K Ghoul There's actually a video I found debunking the Jewish Communism conspiracy

Albert Camus

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@K Ghoul Toxicity cannot be expressed unless the environment supports or provokes it in some way.

@Carl-Richard Not sure where you’re going with this, I can interpret it in a number of ways, please clarify what point you are trying to make so we don’t go in circles.

I recently read Adolf Hitler's manifesto: 'my struggle' https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/mein-kampf-hitler-adolf/1124209094?ean=9780395951057

It was the most nutty and depraved thing I have ever read, it talked about hocus pocus race science and it felt like reading a conspiracy theory stuff on 4chan. I though, what kind of sick person has to believe what's being written here.

Albert Camus

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I recently read Adolf Hitler's manifesto: 'my struggle' https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/mein-kampf-hitler-adolf/1124209094?ean=9780395951057

It was the most nutty and depraved thing I have ever read, it talked about hocus pocus race science and it felt like reading a conspiracy theory stuff on 4chan. I though, what kind of sick person has to believe what's being written here.

@Husseinisdoingfine I read both volumes, twice, yes it’s a mind twister lol His thought process is what caught my attention, his deductive reasoning. I think he would be a great mathematician. Unfortunately, when applying rigid logic to life where the domain of discourse consists of people, and not objects, one often comes to erroneous conclusions. And we’ve all seen how many lives such errors cost in a real life.