Winny

I keep on thinking I'm the Brain

200 posts in this topic

Just now, James123 said:

I am just asking to you your opinion brother. We are contemplating right now. You are right, forms are exist exactly how they are right now, but dont forgot all the forms are identical (me, you, chair, table). because you are everything in the moment right? So how can be all the forms are identical with different shapes? 

You see.. The same mistake you are repeating. 

"forms exist exactly as they are right now". But then you go on to say "all forms are identical". Again why do you need to say that?. And regardless that's just pure falsehood.  You just said " me.. You.. Chair.. Table". You just stated different forms! You just did!  How can you say they are identical?  They aren't!,  that's just plain falsehood. Open your eyes and look how these objects are undeniabley distinct and nonidentical.

how can you make sense of the concept of "sameness" without the concept of "differences"?  How can you make sense of nonduality without duality?  How can anything exist without it's opposite??.  

All your  statements "nothing but aware" "nothing but everything but aware but X but Y but Z" are meaninglessness statements. They don't explain anything because they explain everything! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@John Iverson Thank you for your insight. I'm just going to contemplate and start experiencing it :)

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Again why do you need to say that?. And regardless that's just pure falsehood.  You just said " me.. You.. Chair.. Table". You just stated different forms! You just did!  How can you say they are identical?  They aren't!,  that's just plain falsehood. Open your eyes and look how these objects are undeniabley distinct and nonidentical.

They are identical, the only thing that makes they are different because of the thoughts. Life is not exist if you dont think. 

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

how can you make sense of the concept of "sameness" without the concept of "differences"?  How can you make sense of nonduality without duality?  How can anything exist without it's opposite??.  

These sentences, me, you, chair are different because you label it with thoughts. If you dont think nothing will be exist. But that nothing is awareness itself. Thats why you are or so called here is awareness itself. Life is happening only in thoughts. When you lift up the thoughts , everything is identical thats why all is nothingness but awareness itself. Nothing is inside of the body, so how can you write these messages? You are not writing anything, you are just labeling. You are nothing but aware, thats why you are everything. Have you ever experienced infinite nothingness or formlessness? If you cant think, what will be left? Or what is the only thing that you can not forget? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 6/21/2020 at 1:46 AM, Winny said:

Hey there guys, 

I'm a newbie and so I still need questions answered. Some days I'm convinced that I'm not me, but the pure awareness, which is nothing, but then there are other days like today, where I just think to myself yes, I'm the awareness, but I'm also my brain that processes every information that comes to me, like the 5 senses and thoughts as well. If I had no brain, I wouldn't be able to function and there would be no "I". Couldn't I be the combination of both? Both the awarness and the brain that governs everything I do?

Thank you for taking your time to answer this :)

Hi,

I know there is so much information out there and there seems to be so many apparent different opinions, concepts, ideas and beliefs.

I used to be a die-hard Seeker looking for the Truth at any cost. One day that seeking energy collapsed and it was recognized the one seeking was an illusion. See there's nothing to find because there's nothing actually missing and no actual separate individual to find anything.

It's pure unconditional freedom but for No One. 

It's common to turn to Saints and sages of the past for answers for fulfillment. There's nothing wrong with it.

It should be recognized that these individuals also had their own biases and or deeply instilled religious dogmas held tightly onto. It's the Hope that something will go on living after the physical bodies death( awareness Consciousness the self) the list goes on and on.

Awakening is to die before you die... it's not for the individual... the individual wants to survive Awakening and bask in its fulfillment... this is its predicament... it wants cake and to eat it too. 

There's a Q&A video that communicates what was discussed... it also mentions the brain and its function it plays. ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

They are identical, the only thing that makes they are different because of the thoughts. Life is not exist if you dont think

So delusional my friend. Soooooo delusional. 

Next time you get hungry go eat a table instead of bread. If you don't do that then keep quiet and don't say they are identical because they aren't. 

25 minutes ago, James123 said:

These sentences, me, you, chair are different because you label it with thoughts. If you dont think nothing will be exist. But that nothing is awareness itself. Thats why you are or so called here is awareness itself. Life is happening only in thoughts. When you lift up the thoughts , everything is identical thats why all is nothingness but awareness itself. Nothing is inside of the body, so how can you write these messages? You are not writing anything, you are just labeling. You are nothing but aware, thats why you are everything. Have you ever experienced infinite nothingness or formlessness? If you cant think, what will be left? Or what is the only thing that you can not forget? 

Again the same blanket statements. I can't argue with that because you are not even using any logic here. You are using logic to kill logic.  So we can't have any discussion here. Good luck,

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Hi,

I know there is so much information out there and there seems to be so many apparent different opinions, concepts, ideas and beliefs.

I used to be a die-hard Seeker looking for the Truth at any cost. One day that seeking energy collapsed and it was recognized the one seeking was an illusion. See there's nothing to find because there's nothing actually missing and no actual separate individual to find anything.

It's pure unconditional freedom but for No One. 

It's common to turn to Saints and sages of the past for answers for fulfillment. There's nothing wrong with it.

It should be recognized that these individuals also had their own biases and or deeply instilled religious dogmas held tightly onto. It's the Hope that something will go on living after the physical bodies death( awareness Consciousness the self) the list goes on and on.

Awakening is to die before you die... it's not for the individual... the individual wants to survive Awakening and bask in its fulfillment... this is its predicament... it wants cake and to eat it too. 

There's a Q&A video that communicates what was discussed... it also mentions the brain and its function it plays. ❤

Thank you so much for this!

@Someone here because you never forget everything and become nothing and infinite but aware. Inside of the body is empty. If i dont think life is not exist. Destiny is already written, body is empty, i am not the control of the body, it is already programmed. In so called world, you are just so called witness or watcher by the eyes, but you label that eyes can see, you are not seeing anything, you are here as nothing, therefore you are not here. Whatever you see in the moment is you as nothing. Good luck my man.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Winny you bet ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake You have kids, right? 

Instead of all this talk. Feel dreamboard up. Start creating your dream. Anything you want. Wish you all the joy possible. 

Dreaming about spiritual teachers ain't no fun. That's their dream what is yours? 

?, really? 

It's not completely accurate, but science little by little is beginning to accept that consciousness is more than what they think. The thing they fail to see is that now they think that consciousness is a property of the universe.  Lol...

When is just the opposite, the universe is a property of consciousness, or is dependent on consciousness to exists.

Anyway, it can help to shake a bit more the material paradigm, that it seems to confuse us so much...

:P

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/think-well/201906/does-consciousness-exist-outside-the-brain

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake You have kids, right? 

Instead of all this talk. Feel dreamboard up. Start creating your dream. Anything you want. Wish you all the joy possible. 

Dreaming about spiritual teachers ain't no fun. That's their dream what is yours? 

?, really? 

Well there might be an experience there that believes that filling up a dream board would be better than all this forum talk or listening to so-called spiritual teachers... that's within the dream....the dream that there's something better to be doing than what's happening.

When that knower or separate sense of self collapses, it's simultaneously recognized that everything that arises is already perfect whole and complete for no one. 

There are plenty of dreams to go around but there isn't anyone that has them... that's Maya illusion of the self.

Wish you Joy as well brother take care ❤

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well as far as I know that's what most spiritual teachers teach. I didn't come across any serious spiritual teacher teaching the 4th dimension and aliens etc.

Most spiritual teachers talk about this reality which is still human knowledge. Not saying that this is wrong, just saying that this isn't all there is. There are deeper or higher levels of reality that most of the people are not aware of, or are not able to access from a human perspective. The source of all the ancient wisdom and unusual knowledge that people had in the past was not pure inspiration that came out of nowhere. So the 4th dimension or aliens how you derogatory call them can be just as real as all these human spiritual teachers that you people think embody the highest level of enlightenment.. which is plain wrong because infinity has no bottom.

47 minutes ago, Member said:

Most spiritual teachers talk about this reality which is still human knowledge. Not saying that this is wrong, just saying that this isn't all there is. There are deeper or higher levels of reality that most of the people are not aware of, or are not able to access from a human perspective. The source of all the ancient wisdom and unusual knowledge that people had in the past was not pure inspiration that came out of nowhere. So the 4th dimension or aliens how you derogatory call them can be just as real as all these human spiritual teachers that you people think embody the highest level of enlightenment.. which is plain wrong because infinity has no bottom.

Where do you think the wisdom came from?

It wasn't the Absolute Infinity Universal Encyclopedia Handbook!! 

The belief that there's always something more to find is in fact the separate self/seeking energy surviving.... there's always more to find... it's endlessly needy.

But there isn't a real answer because there isn't a real question...

The one endlessly seeking for an answer to its dilemma about what THIS all means is an illusion... it's Maya illusion of the self or Seeking energy or the Knower.

There's nothing wrong with it...the seeking energy is also perfect whole and complete... it's just that there's no end to because it's absolute like you said.

This seeking energy will just keep adopting so-called new Concepts knowledge and beliefs perpetuating its imaginary existence until it dies.

So then the question may arise, what to do then?

There's nothing 'YOU' can do because 'YOU' isn't real.

Liberation Nirvana Awakening Enlightenment Samadhi isn't for an individual... nobody gets enlightened.

Hence why it's been called a lifting of the Veil.

What's longed for is already the case.

So either the seeking energy collapses or it does not.... simple as that.

40 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Where do you think the wisdom came from?

You can access knowledge or wisdom that doesn't exist in this universe or spacetime reality. Some people call them akashic records but there could actually be higher beings visiting us from a far away future which may have already figured out how to access higher dimensions. My theory is that you can't reach the speed of light via spaceships and only the mind is able to do that. Our current technology is just a simulation of how information is accessed all over the world, only that this happens inside the mind as well. Since the mind lives in a cage (see previous post), it can't see beyond this as it is trapped in a Matrix created by our collective consciousness. Those who are able to reach higher levels of consciousness are very few. And you say "why" because all is already perfect. How can death and diseases be perfect, or people living in misery everyday? This is NOT wisdom but pure hell. Our minds shape reality, wake up.

Edited by Member

4 hours ago, Winny said:

@John Iverson Thank you for your insight. I'm just going to contemplate and start experiencing it :)

This is the right course of action haha. From reading your responses it seems you are living too deeply in the conceptual mind. You say "but isn't my experience processed in the brain" - this is an idea. You are experiencing the thought of a brain and the idea that things are processed here. Get closer to this moment right now - where everything is found. Being is prior to all concepts. Notice that thoughts come and go through your awareness right now. The thought of a brain is just that - a thought. Which arises and fades. Try to notice the awareness underneath all of these fleeting concepts.

You have it right. Just sit and attempt to experience it. Have patience and know that you're on the right track! Good luck!

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

What you are saying has no meaning. 

There is no such thing as "nothing".  When you say this word you imagine that there is an object or an actual representation for it but thers isn't.

Anything you manage to find is not "nothing" since anything that can exist must have some kind of form. 

meaning? nothing has meaning! has it? why do things have meaning? do you think a chair has meaning or a hairdryer, what is the meaning of a plastic bag? if things have meaning, why can’t nothings not have meaning? does the space between your toes have form? what is it between your toes if you wiggle them? where does the wiggling even happen? what would you call that? maybe is it water? and wat is that anyways i mean really did you ever meet that in complete awareness, how do you know it’s not alive? how do you know if you are maybe not the water running through you? i mean how do you know you are not the water running through that what you mistake as form?

Edited by remember

38 minutes ago, Brahman said:

This is the right course of action haha. From reading your responses it seems you are living too deeply in the conceptual mind. You say "but isn't my experience processed in the brain" - this is an idea. You are experiencing the thought of a brain and the idea that things are processed here. Get closer to this moment right now - where everything is found. Being is prior to all concepts. Notice that thoughts come and go through your awareness right now. The thought of a brain is just that - a thought. Which arises and fades. Try to notice the awareness underneath all of these fleeting concepts.

You have it right. Just sit and attempt to experience it. Have patience and know that you're on the right track! Good luck!

Yes, thank you very much. I also realized that I was living in a conceptual mind, but now I have the question answered, now it's time to put in the work :)

50 minutes ago, Member said:

You can access knowledge or wisdom that doesn't exist in this universe or spacetime reality. Some people call them akashic records but there could actually be higher beings visiting us from a far away future which may have already figured out how to access higher dimensions. My theory is that you can't reach the speed of light via spaceships and only the mind is able to do that. Our current technology is just a simulation of how information is accessed all over the world, only that this happens inside the mind as well. Since the mind lives in a cage (see previous post), it can't see beyond this as it is trapped in a Matrix created by our collective consciousness. Those who are able to reach higher levels of consciousness are very few. And you say "why" because all is already perfect. How can death and diseases be perfect, or people living in misery everyday? This is NOT wisdom but pure hell. Our minds shape reality, wake up.

There's nothing wrong with seeking for knowledge and wisdom.

what are you trying to find that's not already available?

There's already solutions to world hunger for example, which causes immense suffering around the world for obvious reasons. One study showed if humans simply used all the corn and soy crops that we grow to feed the factory farmed animals it would be enough to reduce world hunger by 80%.

This passed down wisdom and knowledge was never hidden... it just seems so because it's so simple and obvious it's overlooked.

The ego construct is separation... why would First World countries want to change their living the good life to reduce suffering around the world... what's in it for us we ask( see this is the ego) 

We say we want a solution to end World suffering and then we continue to buy clothes made in sweatshops that keep families in bondage.... we want a solution but we don't want to change our own patterns that create the suffering to begin with.

This isn't a wisdom and knowledge problem it's an ego problem... it's the ego construct. We aren't willing to step outside our own personal agendas.

Have you seen this video and talks a lot about what we were discussing... a great film ❤

I totally understand what you're saying please don't think I don't...

53 minutes ago, remember said:

meaning? nothing has meaning! has it? why do things have meaning? do you think a chair has meaning or a hairdryer, what is the meaning of a plastic bag? if things have meaning, why can’t nothings not have meaning? does the space between your toes have form? what is it between your toes if you wiggle them? where does the wiggling even happen? what would you call that? maybe is it water? and wat is that anyways i mean really did you ever meet that in complete awareness, how do you know it’s not alive? how do you know if you are maybe not the water running through you? i mean how do you know you are not the water running through that what you mistake as form?

Nothing has any meaning except how much money you have in your bank account!   Meaning is relative and conceptual.   Objects don't have "meaning". Words do or do not. The meaning of a word is an object.  If a word has no representation it's meaningless. The word cghddtfhiv is meaningless because it has no representation. Same goes with "nothing" and "formlessness". Anything you think is it is not it by definition 

Because it isn't any specific "it". It is a no it!! 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

3 hours ago, Member said:

Dude.. Show me a shred of evidence of these others dimensional stuff and then we can talk.  I'm not close minded that there might be an infinite number of universes. I'm just saying that has nothing to do with the absolute truth. The absolute truth will be the same in any universe. But seems like you don't care about that and all you care about is manipulating reality using magical power. Cool you on your way bro. Good luck! 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho