Winny

I keep on thinking I'm the Brain

200 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Member said:

Yeah Leo, is there anything to do besides getting caught in this human experience? Or is there any higher purpose after all, other than infinite imagination?

I sometimes wonder what all of this matters in our life besides understanding that we are not our ego, our thoughts and beliefs don't have to control us, and we are all one, we all all connected, so we shouldn't discriminate. Everything else is just as unbelievable as finding out we're all made of atoms or the big bang is where we came from. It all doesn't really matter. So we are all consciousness. Cool. Neat. So what? 

Edited by JayG84

2 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

I sometimes wonder what all of this matters in our life besides understanding that we are not our ego, our thoughts and beliefs don't have to control us, and we are all one, we all all connected, so we shouldn't discriminate. Everything else is just as unbelievable as finding out we're all made of atoms or the big bang is where we came from. It all doesn't really matter. So we are all consciousnesses. Cool. Neat. So what? 

Yeah, what it is all about? This whole story makes no sense if you ask me. Sometimes I feel like we're on the verge of discovering something because "this" doesn't look like is all there is. There's something more... but what?

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Check and see. Where is the feeling, the sensation? Point to it. 

It is on my foot.

42 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Check your direct experience....

My foot, where it touches the ground

43 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Rather than believing thoughts about stuff which is not at all in direct experience.

Ok, at this current moment, when my foot touches the ground, the direct experience is on my foot touching the ground. 

Could you explain me this though, when I had my accident at the gym, I moved something causing my right foot and bottom leg to be a bit numb and I have pain on my right half of my head. I'm going to physio therapy to get it healed, but it takes time. How is this explained then? The pain that I have if there's no brain. Where is this pain being processed?

1 minute ago, JayG84 said:

I sometimes wonder what all of this matters in our life besides understanding that we are not our ego, our thoughts and beliefs don't have to control us, and we are all one, we all all connected, so we shouldn't discriminate. Everything else is just as unbelievable as finding out we're all made of atoms or the big bang is where we came from. It all doesn't really matter. So we are all consciousnesses. Cool. Neat. So what? 

Life is happening for you because of thoughts. Stop thinking, you will be the source right now. You are already it. With thoughts you are creating so called self judgement meanwhile you have no self whatsoever. Any questions is meaningless, because you are the question itself, not 2, only 1. Thats why only way of the solution is stay in the moment without any thoughts, you will realize what is real you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Just now, Member said:

because "this" doesn't look like is all there is. There's something more... but what?

different types of "this".. Tada! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Member said:

Yeah, what it is all about? This whole story makes no sense if you ask me. Sometimes I feel like we're on the verge of discovering something because "this" doesn't look like is all there is. There's something more... but what?

This is and isn't all there is. It is all there is in an absolute sense. But isn't all there is in a relative sense. But just realizing that we know nothing is all we can do. Even people who awaken have to keep on awakening to chase more meaning. Where does it end. There are only a few insights you need to realize to actually help you in your life. Everything else is obsessive.

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

Life is happening for you because of thoughts. Stop thinking, you will be the source right now. You are already it. With thoughts you are creating so called self judgement meanwhile you have no self whatsoever. Any questions is meaningless, because you are the question itself, not 2, only 1. Thats why only way of the solution is stay in the moment without any thoughts, you will realize what is real you. 

Exactly, that what I meant by your beliefs and thoughts aren't you. But once you recognize that. Where else is there to go. You're free. Enjoy.

Just now, Someone here said:

different types of "this".. Tada! 

It isn't satisfying because the different types of "this" are imagined to be true and not the fundamental truth. If I am God manifesting reality then I should be able to cheat death and become infinite reality. I doubt that infinite consciousness exists for its own amusement... because it is bored to death ¬¬

3 minutes ago, Member said:

It isn't satisfying because the different types of "this" are imagined to be true and not the fundamental truth. If I am God manifesting reality then I should be able to cheat death and become infinite reality. I doubt that infinite consciousness exists for its own amusement... because it is bored to death ¬¬

Doesn't really matter. When people say death is imaginary. Before I thought that you faded to black. Now I understand that you melt into everything. But same difference really isn't it. Lol

(and before anyone says it, I realize I'm everything right now) ?

Edited by JayG84

4 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Doesn't really matter. When people say death is imaginary. Before I thought that you faded to black. Now I understand that you melt into everything. But same difference really isn't it. Lol

It makes no sense dude since you have no brain, you are not this decaying matter. Don't you see that we're identifying with our thoughts? Death is imagined, so why the fuck are we talking about things that don't even make sense?

Edited by Member

9 minutes ago, Member said:

17 minutes ago, Member said:

What I mean by "this" is not the specific limited world that we live  in. I mean "this" lol.  Being. Existence. Isness. Actuality. Direct experience.  Consciousness. Whatever name you wanna call it.  

It's really simple.. There's basically two things.. Just two things that are possible and can ever exist in reality.. Forms and formlessness. That's it. There is nothing else and can't be anything else.  No matter what you do and where you go. No matter what reality is made out of. No matter what happens after your body dies.   There is just two possibilities in existence.. If there is something of any kind then it's form . If there isn't then it's formlessness.  Now these forms could be infinite. There could be an endless number of forms.. Endless number of realities each one of them resembles no similarity to our own reality whatsoever. Anything is possible. But no matter what that is it's either form or formlessness. And since formlessness is really not a "thing". All there is just forms. Endless forms is what reality is and can't be anything other then that! 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Exactly, that what I meant by your beliefs and thoughts aren't you. But once you recognize that. Where else is there to go. You're free. Enjoy.

Definitely brother. Whatever you do is you, me is you. Infinite nothingness, Little little nothing is happening within nothingness.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Forms and formlessness

Every form is based on formlessness. Formlessness is the truth. Because it could be anything. Such as every salmon is fish, but but not every fish is salmon. In order to be salmon, you have be fish first. Thats why truth is infinite nothingness and formlessness. It is the core.

17 minutes ago, Member said:

It makes no sense dude since you have no brain, you are not this decaying matter. Don't you see that we're identifying with our thoughts? Death is imagined, so why the fuck are we talking about things that don't even make sense?

Relativity. That's why. That's why anything. 
Thats why we are here on this forum. None of it makes sense. But that's fine. Words don't matter. We are all just philosophizing. Pointing to the truth. But it's fun isn't it. That's the point of life. To recognize the meaningless, and choose to put meaning on it. ?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Raw experience is not happening inside of any thing.

But when I have to plan for my future, for instance, that is happening inside my head, right? That's also a raw experience. or where is that happening?

20 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What I mean by "this" is not the specific limited world that we live  in. I mean "this" lol.  Being. Existence. Isness. Actuality. Direct experience.  Consciousness. Whatever name you wanna call it. 

I know what is 'this' but to me it sounds like materialism in disguise. Basically, you're saying that we're homo sapiens and everything that happens is from a relative pov. Because infinite consciousness took the form of a human and each with their own story. It sounds alluring but it isn't so simple. If I am God, then 'this' shouldn't decide for me just because it is. All of this sounds like stagnation and constipation, not the actual spiritual evolution.

Edited by Member

All this talk of creating/projecting reality out of you, yet you are still prisoners of your own projection.

Do something about it then!! Stop being unconscious observers and start to project reality that YOU want! hecking heck.

You don't need to philosophize and whatnot, just ask yourself, do you like being ill? No? Then project a reality where there is NO illness.

Would you like to be able to teleport/fly anywhere you want? Yes? Then project a reality in which you can. 

Otherwise, all this "knowledge" you are getting is there for you only to cope better with reality, because still, it is the reality which calls the shots. 

Edited by WHO IS

37 minutes ago, Winny said:

It is on my foot.

My foot, where it touches the ground

Ok, at this current moment, when my foot touches the ground, the direct experience is on my foot touching the ground. 

Notice (if you aren’t already) that “foot”, “touches”, “ground”, etc, are only thoughts. Notice the sensation can not be thought. That is, notice you as awareness, are directly aware of sensation. Look for the separation between the sensation, and the awareness of it. Let me know what separates them, what divides them. 

37 minutes ago, Winny said:

Could you explain me this though, when I had my accident at the gym, I moved something causing my right foot and bottom leg to be a bit numb and I have pain on my right half of my head. I'm going to physio therapy to get it healed, but it takes time. How is this explained then? The pain that I have if there's no brain. Where is this pain being processed?

The brain & body are an appearance of you - awareness. Continue looking for separation between thought...and sensation, and between sensation...and awareness. Let me know if you can find any separation. Then we’ll talk more. The ‘next part’ won’t make sense yet. But it will. It most definitely will. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Notice (if you aren’t already) that “foot”, “touches”, “ground”, etc, are only thoughts. Notice the sensation can not be thought.

I had to convey it somehow to you with words :D or else I wouldn't be writing at all. That's why I say foot, touch and ground or else how will you understand me? 

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Look for the separation between the sensation, and the awareness of it

There's no separation when I'm directly aware of that experience...

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Let me know if you can find any separation

How can there be any separation when each of those things happen individually? When I touch the ground with my foot, I'm aware of the touch. When there's a thought then I'm aware of that thought. When my foot touches the ground, I don't say to myself "hey my foot is touching the ground" I am just simply aware of the touch, that's it. 

But again, going back to my accident, a nerve has been damaged, so therefore there exists something in us. If there was no brain or even nerves then how am I supposed to feel pain and numbness in my right foot right now?