Winny

I keep on thinking I'm the Brain

200 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Than what is stopping anyone to end this illusion right away? Why cant I as an adult decide to jump from a very tall bridge into the ocean ? Hmm.

How can you end something thats has never start? You are thinking this is an Illusion, thats why it is an illusion, dont you see you created your own reality with words :) words (Thoughts) started this illusion, and not knowing the words will end it :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you cut open the skull you will see some pink stuff in there.

don’t want to get too pedantic about that but it’s probably more beige/brown with gray bluish intersection. it looks a little like chicken, maybe has the same size approximately - think of it if you eat chicken next time!

i don’t think if you eat it it grants immortality.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

See my video: Why Brains Do Not Exist

If you cut open the skull you will see some pink stuff in there. Which is color, not really a brain. Your "brain" is made out of color. So what is color? Do not make the naive mistake of thinking that color is something which happens in the brain. NO! Brain happens in color.

Your notion of "brain" is highly metaphysically loaded. By that term you don't just mean color, you use it as an anchor for your entire reality. This anchor needs to be deconstructed to see that it is nothing more than some color, not different than the colors your floor is made of.

I'm going to watch that video. Thank you :) 

But ok, if our brain really does not exist, how are we supposed to learn, communicate, process emotions, think, etc. There are different parts as well like amygdala, hippocampus, and what about the equipments that measure our brain activities like fMRI that clearly shows us that this region is being used when processing emotions, for instance etc etc. 

I keep on thinking on hot witch girlfriend which for so many years never appeared. 

Keep on dreaming son. Hook that gets you motivated. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

See my video: Why Brains Do Not Exist

If you cut open the skull you will see some pink stuff in there. Which is color, not really a brain. Your "brain" is made out of color. So what is color? Do not make the naive mistake of thinking that color is something which happens in the brain. NO! Brain happens in color.

Your notion of "brain" is highly metaphysically loaded. By that term you don't just mean color, you use it as an anchor for your entire reality. This anchor needs to be deconstructed to see that it is nothing more than some color, not different than the colors your floor is made of.

Ok, so I watched that video and one thing I gotta say is that I believe in ghosts and spirits and aliens and let's just say that I'm a very open minded person so even though I believe in the existence of the brain (which might change if you explain it to me in more detail since you are literally the only person who claims that) does not mean that I don't believe in things that others might consider absurd and crazy, but ok, I get it, you tend to exaggerate in your videos and one more thing, you were a bit contradicting yourself in the video because at the beginning you said that there is no brain and then towards the middle you said that there is ??? When you brought up the example of when someone crushes your brain, you said: yes, you need your brain to do analytical stuff like mathematics, etc. 

Seriously though Leo, how are we processing information if there was no brain? and what about the different parts? amygdala etc. that are for different functions is that all a lie even if it's proven by scans etc. What about willpower? memories? learning capabilities? even raising consciousness? paradigms, convictions, personalities etc etc etc 

I mean, that is a very very bold statement that I think only you said so far :D It would be nice if you explained it to me in detail how you came to the conclusion because I would really like to know. 

@Winny When you're looking out at the world, you're only seeing the inside of your own mind. Likewise, when you look at a brain scan, everything you're seeing is still made out of mind. By looking at the supposed mechanisms of the brain, you're not actually seeing how this is supposedly creating your mind. You're only seeing the content of your own mind. How this content arises is never explained by looking at more content. There needs to be a shift in consciousness. The content has to be put in proper perspective where you see it for what it actually is.

This is what Leo means by the statement that brains don't exist: you're never actually looking at something material called "a brain". You're looking at the content of your own mind. It's pure hallucination, imagination, colour. This mind is not even "your" mind. It's everybody's mind, THE mind.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 minutes ago, Winny said:

how are we processing information if there was no brain?

Reality cannot have a how.

You are not seriously questioning. You're just parroting stuff humans have told you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

--

Edited by cnfvm

2 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

lol why are you teaching people HOWs then

Don't confuse parts of reality with reality as a whole: the absolute/relative fallacy.

--

Edited by cnfvm

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Reality cannot have a how.

Leo, that's pretty vague for a newbie like me. You are also dismissing the things I said about the different parts of the brain and fMRI? I really really appreciate that you are giving me your time, that is truly special (because you could just not be answering at all), seriously, but you are not really giving me concise answers on the brain, leaving me quite clueless. Again, I'm thankful, but if you want to respond then it would be nice if you respond in ways that a newbie could understand it more. How would you explain all of the things that we do? we just do it because we do it? how am I able to write these words? How are we able to read? Because we learned it, but absorbed by what? I truly appreciate your teaching on spiritual enlightenment and all and I'm really really curious about everything what you have said thus far, but you just completely lost me on this one with having no brain. Normally I would go to bed at 22:30, but I'm still up at 00:00 because i'm curious about this topic...where does this curiousity come from? nope...not the brain apparently...but then what? 

You are really the only person who can answer this. 

14 minutes ago, Winny said:

but you are not really giving me concise answers on the brain, leaving me quite clueless.

Because you're not in a position to appreciate the depth of the questions you're asking.

If you are serious you will need to spend years and perhaps decades carefully contemplating and deconstructing all this.

You are basically asking, "How does reality happen at all?" and the answer to that question is so radical that if you knew it, it would kill you.

Watch more of my videos and contemplate them deeply. Nobody is going to give you these answers. You must have major awakenings to understand.

Your mind is playing a game with you. It is imagining reality, and it will do everything in its power to make sure you never become aware that you are constructing reality, because otherwise reality will disappear. Your very life hinges on it.

35 minutes ago, cnfvm said:

Don't make big assumptions without necessary thinking

o.O?

--

Edited by cnfvm

1 minute ago, cnfvm said:

it's like he is pointing at a car and says what does that thing do? and you are saying there is no car LMAO.  There is a reason why we have organs and there are reasons why they functions. and those reasons are determined by us and by our capacity there for our brain functions better when WE are functioning better.

He is not just pointing at a car and asking about it. He is pointing at a car, calling it an elephant, and asks why it doesn't fly.

--

Edited by cnfvm

@Winny The words you are reading right now are just shapes and colours. You construct meaning out of these shapes and colours. A brain is the same. You look at a bunch of pink stuff and you project a whole story onto it. 

"eufhwefans" means little to you because you are not projecting anything onto it, maybe the thought "gibberish"

"eating faeces" means a lot to you because you attribute a meaning to this string of colours and shapes. But note that you are doing that. The colours and shapes "eating faeces" has no inherent quality outside of what you project onto it.

A brain is just some pink stuff. The whole story of how there are neural connections and they allow you to experience pain etc. is your projection. A cute story that you tell yourself to create your reality. You've never deeply questioned why you believe that in the first place.

Hope that helps

A simple way to explain it is like this:

If you cut open the skull of a video game character, you will see a "brain" there (if the designers programmed it that way). But that thing is not at all what is controlling the video game world. Perception in a video game is NOT coming from the avatar's brain or body. The brain/body is just part of the entire simulation which does not hinge on any one part within that simulation.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, it grants immortality. But I guess that's not useful enough for ya ;)

Just immortality? I think it is like taking the elevator to higher dimensions where the mind is able to reach deeper and deeper understanding. But why people die if this can be attainable in one life? If matter is happening inside my imagination then I should be able to transcend the body limitations and upgrade my mind to the next level in this lifetime.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are serious you will need to spend years and perhaps decades carefully contemplating and deconstructing all this

I'm pretty sure I will need years and I will do that as well because I'm serious about this. You have to also understand that as a newbie, it's a pretty mind fuck, hence the many questions. 

Watch more of my videos and contemplate them deeply

Oh, I have...A LOT. To be honest, everything is still understandable even if they are a bit of a mind fuck like everything right here and right now is imaginary or we are all one and that god, who we are, is deceiving himself to not knowing that there is one. I know that it doesn't matter whether I understand it or not because at the end, it's about EXPERIENCING it yourself, but let's just say that I know the direction where it's heading to. 

However, just the non existence of the brain part just fucked me up completely :D because I like to optimize myself (the ego, which doesn't exist) regarding the brain. Why do we all sleep 7-8 hours? to optimize the brain. Why do we eat healthy? to optimize the brain. Why do we learn? to optimize the brain. Leo, you also said that you are not addicted to drugs...why aren't you? because you are optimizing your brain. Or else you could be smoking cigarettes, watch tv 24/7, you wouldn't be able to make great videos like you do right now if thats the case. Wouldn't you agree?

Nobody is going to give you these answers

I know this too because you have already said that you have to experience it yourself and do the investigation yourself, but the brain subject is TOO of a mind fuck that I don't know where to begin. 

Your mind is playing a game with you

Yes, eventually I will come to that realization myself as well.