intotheblack

Will Trump be re-elected?

208 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

The rest is more like if you believe it , it becomes true. If you believe because of slavery you now are mistreated, you'd probably get angry and it will feel very real.

Well, that’s easy for you to say. . . 

To me, you have a very myopic view and are not able to see multiple social, economic, political and biological factors within and integrated system. This was showcased with your belief of “so-called healing, of course”. That belief will blind you. 

As well, you seem to be locked into hyper binary “either / or” constructs. This will limit your ability to see nuances. For example, a couple years ago I was in an inter-racial relationship with a black woman. It was my first time in an inter-racial relationship and it opened up my perception through direct experience. There were definitely times in which we were being treated differently based on us being in an inter-racial relationship. A couple times, it got dangerous. However, it doesn’t mean that we were maltreated 100% of the time. It’s not either / or. For example, there was a time we weren’t getting seated at a restaurant and were getting passed over by people that had entered behind us. Yet it wasn’t because we were and inter-racial couple. We were sitting off to the side and the host couldn’t see us and obviously forgot about us and she made an error in the seating order. It wasn’t because we were inter-racial. Yet there was a time in a bar in which we nearly got assaulted and it was 100% because we were and inter-racial couple. It wasn’t 100% racism all the time or 0% racism all of the time. . . As well, there were degrees ranging from light forms of racism and intense forms of racism.

Similarly, it’s not 100% everything is racially biased because of slavery or 0% nothing is racially biased because of slavery,. You are getting trapped in hyper simplistic binary constructs. . . For example, if you said, “discrimination against inter-racial relationships ended decades ago. Everyone is ok with inter-racial relationships these days. You just believe it’s true, so it’s true.”. <= That would be highly ignorant to me. It would be clear you have no clue what you are talking about. 

2 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv Nope your wrong. Cops killing whites is just as bad. And no media reacts when that happens. While studies show cops are easier to kill whites. He is even more advanced. The situation called for a whiteLivesMatter call. But he made it all lives matter.

Cops kill more whites but a higher percentage of blacks are killed by cops.

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Similarly, it’s not 100% everything is racially biased because of slavery or 0% nothing is racially biased because of slavery,. You are getting trapped in hyper simplistic binary constructs. 

I concur, its not 100% slavery or anything else but everything is inter-connected it would be impossible for it to be otherwise. 

4 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv Yes I was saying something very obvious. Slavery is very long ago. You can't feel hurt of it because you didn't live then.

Yes, this is a filter block I’m pointing to. This will block the mind from seeing various factors within a bigger, integrated systemic picture. Yet, you don’t seem interested in exploring that now. 

Yes a story that became a religion but not just a random religion. A religion like Islam where doubt is not allowed. 

I believe 70% of the people are oppurtunists anyway. From these you get the fiercest fake fanatics and activists who basically are actors in the sense of being fake. The reason is they can instrumentalize the current "religion" for their own ganes.

@Dutch guy

First blame the minorities for all the problems in the society. 

Then allow racism to persist so minorities find it difficult to be accepted and integrated into the culture. 

Then when minorities fight for getting accepted and treated equal, turn a deaf ear. 

Then come back and blame the same minorities for not being able to successfully integrate. 

44guje.gif

xD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Keyhole Could you imagine what Native American culture would be like if Europeans never entered the U.S. and Native Americans were allowed to evolve unimpeded? I don’t know much about Native American culture, yet their spirituality is striking to me. They seemed very advanced spiritually with connecting and communicating with animals, plants, earth, wind, fire etc. . . What if they were free to evolve the last 250 years? 

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

my weed > everything and everyone

exactly

2 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv  It is a story.

It’s very easy to see how ‘their beliefs’ are just a story. It’s much hard to realize that one’s own beliefs are just a story. You seem to belief that your beliefs are true and aren’t just a story. 

This is what a realization that “It’s just a story” looks like. (Not just ‘their story’, ALL stories, including ‘my story’).

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Keyhole Could you imagine what Native American culture would be like if Europeans never entered the U.S. and Native Americans were allowed to evolve unimpeded? I don’t know much about Native American culture, yet their spirituality is striking to me. They seemed very advanced spiritually with connecting and communicating with animals, plants, earth, wind, fire etc. . . What if they were free to evolve the last 250 years? 

They seemed red and purple.  But you think purple could jump straight to turquoise without going through the modern stages?

15 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Dutch guy

Then allow racism to persist so minorities find it difficult to be accepted and integrated into the culture. 

Then when minorities fight for getting accepted and treated equal, turn a deaf ear. 

Then come back and blame the same minorities for not being able to successfully integrate. 

44guje.gif

xD

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

They seemed red and purple.  But you think purple could jump straight to turquoise without going through the modern stages?

Hmmm. . . I can’t quite categorize clearly how much was purple, green or turquoise. They also did a lot of mescaline and peyote to enter other realms, yet perhaps they contextualized it at purple levels. I’m not sure. Ime, there are times I have connections in nature and feel that Native American essence. A crow may squawk at me, the wind may talk to me and I get a sense of what Native Americans were in tune with. 

At any rate, it would be interesting to have seen how they evolved if they were allowed to. Perhaps they would have gone trough versions of blue, orange and green. 

Maybe not let them in in the first place like Japan, Poland that has no problems with it. Then you have cases like India where you have to divide the country in one part Pakistan in order that they don't kill one another.

Maybe that is a possible solution. Divide the USA in couple countries. One western culture. One with Latinamerican culture like in Brasil where everybody can come in and be a real melting pot.

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Hmmm. . . I can’t quite categorize clearly how much was purple, green or turquoise. They also did a lot of mescaline and peyote to enter other realms, yet perhaps they contextualized it at purple levels. I’m not sure. Ime, there are times I have connections in nature and feel that Native American essence. A crow may squawk at me, the wind may talk to me and I get a sense of what Native Americans were in tune with. 

At any rate, it would be interesting to have seen how they evolved if they were allowed to. Perhaps they would have gone trough versions of blue, orange and green. 

Its an interesting question, i guess we've only seen human development unimpeded from a western and maybe middle eastern perspective, so its hard to know where another culture wouldve ended up. The same can be said for African cultures, from a financial point of view most of the worlds minerals are located in Africa. But there is something especially peaceful about the Native American spirituality, i dont know if its been romanticised but still wouldve been very interesting to see their development, but the europeans were ruthless - 

“Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men,we didn't have any kind of prison. Because of this, we had no delinquents. We had no locks nor keys and therefore among us there were no thieves. When someone was so poor that he couldn't afford a horse, a tent or a blanket, he would, in that case, receive it all as a gift. We were too uncivilized to give great importance to private property. We didn't know any kind of money and consequently, the value of a human being was not determined by his wealth. We had no written laws laid down, no lawyers, no politicians, therefore we were not able to cheat and swindle one another. We were really in bad shape before the white men arrived and I don't know how to explain how we were able to manage without these fundamental things that (so they tell us) are so necessary for a civilized society.”
― Lame Deer

@Dutch guy Big chunk of western culture is still based on a story of slaves in Egypt over 3000 years ago. Slavery in America happened almost yesterday compared to that. Do you seriously believe that it is not affecting peoples emotions anymore?

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Dutch guy

24 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Maybe not let them in in the first place like Japan, Poland that has no problems with it. Then you have cases like India where you have to divide the country in one part Pakistan in order that they don't kill one another.

Maybe that is a possible solution. Divide the USA in couple countries. One western culture. One with Latinamerican culture like in Brasil where everybody can come in and be a real melting pot.

So when refugees come to your country, you turn them away? 

So what happens when your country is in trouble and needs help or a person from your country needs help in a minority country. What if they don't help 

Humanity doesn't work like this. 

We need to be an embodiment of the Christ message. We need to be one. 

By such divisions we cannot become one. The truth is that people want to become one. But the political parties for their own gain don't allow that and create identity politics for getting votes 

In reality getting along is not that difficult. And if you think that there is a problem of crime with minorities then only put those people in prison who have committed a crime. The entire community need not be stereotyped. 

Real spiritual growth is literally impossible without integrating everyone into a whole. How can you be stage Turquoise or even want humanity to reach stage Turquoise if you think that others shouldn't be a part of you. Spirituality at the highest level is non duality where everyone becomes one and every sentient being is unified into a whole 

There is no point in doing spirituality if it has to divide and not unite. All of the spirituality that you do is hogwash if you couldn't put it into practice. 

All these problems that you see now are temporary. In the course of unification, there is Collision, on collision there is impact scatter and damage. Some loss and problems will happen during such collisions. This is the nature of phenomenon. Once the collision is complete there will be fusion and integration and finally unification 

All of this will take time.. No 2 cultures can fully integrate without problems during Collision phase unless they are very similar and hence don't even need integration to begin with. But when opposite forces collide, there is tension and friction but eventually a state of fusion is reached. Because humanity only wants good. 

If you are going to be on a spiritual path in life, you will need to get rid of these divisions in your mind. This is no spiritual bypassing but spirituality means unconditional love and acceptance and Oneness. You can't talk about the absolute by fragmenting people into parts.. 

You can admire them for their uniqueness but you can't push them away. 

By pushing them, you are pushing away a part of your own self. 

This is the truth that is even reflected in the Bible. 

I adopted Christianity because Christianity believes in the unity of humanity. Love thy neighbor as thyself. 

I came across this after going through intense process of pain and realization of suffering in the world. I realized that the message in the Bible is not hogwash or impractical but its an ethic that we don't follow as humanity. People who say they are spiritual and are still dividing humanity into categories that are to be separated are eventually hypocrites and their spirituality is nothing more than a self serving yoga exercise to make their body look better and improve their health, there is nothing spiritual in it, just a regular self care exercise for benefit of the self and survival of the ego. 

True spirituality lies in non duality, it does not entail selfishness but selflessness. It's letting the ego dissolve and the ego is the biggest evil that divides humanity.. 

Spirituality lies in love. Love is selfless. 

Edited by Preety_India

53 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Dutch guy

44guje.gif

xD

I saw a link online, white female deficated on a cop car. The levels of insanity continue. Peaceful protest is fair game but, we have censorship and fact check links on twitter that navigate to CNN opinion pieces. Its that stuff that will swing voters. Nobody promoted the cops behavior but in have seen lots of "people" cerebrating riots which is disgusting. 

I don't know what the solution is. Stephen A was saying, white people nerf to give to black people lol. Earlier this year, he trolled ufc fighter Donald Cerone fighting. He got trashed by people when we see him punch focus pads. Freebies and more government handouts are not the solution.

I am for BLM calling out bad police as they should but, no comments on abortion or any mention of black killing black people. Any mention of the following is met with racism cries. 

A honest insight, father's in the household is a key. 

Edited by Onemanwolfpac

Somebody need to close this thread, it’s not going anywhere...

Why do you people engage those who don’t want their minds changed?

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

3 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

I saw a link online, white female deficated on a cop car. The levels of insanity continue. Peaceful protest is fair game but, we have censorship and fact check links on twitter that navigate to CNN opinion pieces. Its that stuff that will swing voters. Nobody promoted the cops behavior but in have seen lots of "people" cerebrating riots which is disgusting. 

I don't know what the solution is. Stephen A was saying, white people nerf to give to black people lol. Earlier this year, he trolled ufc fighter Donald Cerone fighting. He got trashed by people when we see him punch focus pads. Freebies and more government handouts are not the solution.

I am for BLM calling out bad police as they should but, no comments on abortion or any mention of black killing black people. Any mention of the following is met with racism cries. 

A honest insight, father's in the household is a key. 

There's one solution. To stop paying attention to stereotypes and consider everyone equal. 

Some people will do insane things. But the main message remains the same. Call for equality and an end to cop abuse of power.