intotheblack

Will Trump be re-elected?

208 posts in this topic

Just now, Dutch guy said:

@Consept The list is soo longg... capitalism, democracy, gay rights, end of orthodox repression etc etc. Of course terrible things have been done. It happened, just like al cultures do bad things.Good to remember and not repeat, but like Hirshi Ali says don't exaggerate and let go of white guilt, it's time.

So to be clear youre saying white culture is the best culture, im not necessarily disagreeing with you im just getting your opinion. Do you believe there should be some sort of segregation for example blacks should have their own area in america and whites should have theres, or in netherlands the Moroccans should be seperate? 

5 minutes ago, Consept said:

OK a better way to ask it is do you think the white culture is the best culture?

And your definition of a fundamentalist 

Sometimes it is better to build bridges. Some cultures in history have created some amazing things. Other cultures took the torch and build something "better". Not much wrong in theorie to copy these cultures and try to not to get jealous if one is not on that level. Just aim for the better could be said.

On the other hand because of the modern world we have sacrificed parts of our old culture that can be painful but I guess it is important to work with practical truth. 

I thinks as individuals and countries we can't have it all. We have to make sacrifices. To work with stereotypes: You can not have emotional passion like latinamericans and be at the same time like Elon Musk and vice versa. 

I would not say one mindset is better than the other. It is different. In some metrics is one better than the other. 

Trump fits not too bad to the american culture. Usa has quite the business culture historically. It is not bad that different cultures take different roles in the world. That might be more wholesome than when everybody is the same. Being complementary can be very functional like in the case of men and women.

Just now, Dutch guy said:

No. I said it's not about skin color. Just like your country and its national culture. In my own country, the Moroccans mainly self segregate.

Right, white supremacy isnt about skin colour per se its more about thinking the white race is dominant, but anyway take a look at this definition of white supremacy  -

"White supremacy is a term used to characterize various belief systems central to which are one or more of the following key tenets: 1) whites should have dominance over people of other backgrounds, especially where they may co-exist; 2) whites should live by themselves in a whites-only society; 3) white people have their own "culture" that is superior to other cultures; 4) white people are genetically superior to other people. As a full-fledged ideology, white supremacy is far more encompassing than simple racism or bigotry. Most white supremacists today further believe that the white race is in danger of extinction due to a rising “flood” of non-whites, who are controlled and manipulated by Jews, and that imminent action is need to “save” the white race."

I wouldnt say you fit all the points but definitely the one i highlighted, so this is why i say you veer towards white supremacy because by definition you do. 

57 minutes ago, Consept said:

In a couple hundred years everyone will fuck everyone and all be the same race anyway so ultimately these debates are pointless. There will be no white or any other race eventually 

But then you'll have the humans vs the AIs vs the aliens.

Division never ends ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Dutch guy said:

@Consept Ok because I like capitalism, women rights, gay rights, less oppressive religion, vegetarianism I am a white supremacist? Maybe you have to look into that again. Some things are better, not complimentary but simply better. Maybe you are very holding on to your identity. What does it matter which skincolor has accomplished this? I mention that whites have done this because there is a to big guilt culture going on, the balance is lost.

Bro im not arguing with you, im not even calling you a white supremacist, im saying by definition you hold beliefs that are the dictionary definition of white supremacy. You would have to argue with the dictionary people on that one. 

@Consept  do you agree with the black woman in this video or you think she is wrong? 

Tell me why you think she is wrong if you do, and if you think she is right what points do you agree with? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

46 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

people voting for Trumplike opinions are less educated.

Of course this is true.

Not only less educated, but less developed, more selfish, and less conscious.

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Consept  do you agree with the black woman in this video or you think she is wrong? 

Tell me why you think she is wrong if you do, and if you think she is right what points do you agree with? 

Ive watched it before, but i cant remember all her points, cant really watch it again now, but give me the points you agree with and ill tell you if i agree with you and if not why i dont

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course this is true.

Not only less educated, but less developed, more selfish, and less conscious.

That'll judging... For God, everyone is a part of him, and same. Trump is a manifestation of the balance and justice, God wished for. 

3 minutes ago, Amit said:

That'll judging...

No it isn't.

2 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Leo Gura The study found more higher educated people voted for the trumplike parties.

Lol

That study was bullshit.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Ui. Candace Owens is hard to digest for non trumpees. I would have taken something more light. She gives a shill vibe. Some call her a grifter like Dave Rubin.

She was once at Joe Rogan she did not do a good job there but I agree with big parts of her. With the alcoholics there is a saying that you have to first accept that you have an alcohol problem only then you can start working to solve it. 

The black community and many individuals give the vibe that everybody else is to be blamed but not them. The whites actually listen to them. In Asia say Japan and China people would not even listen to them. 

4 minutes ago, Consept said:

Ive watched it before, but i cant remember all her points, cant really watch it again now, but give me the points you agree with and ill tell you if i agree with you and if not why i dont

Now I'm not a black person so I don't want you to make it look like I'm taking shots at black people because I don't want to, that's why I asked you first. 

But she makes a lot of good points that George Floyd wasn't an upstanding citizen. 

Now these are the points she makes that I agree with

Below are her sentences that I agree with 

• She doesn't support George Floyd 
  • She says that the black community is the only community that fights for justice for those in the community that are up to no good. 
  • White Americans aren't uplifting Derek Chauvin 
  • She agrees what Derek did was wrong 
  • She has a problem that George Floyd is being called an amazing human being. 
  • She believes in second chances but she says he had a really long record 
  • She lists his entire crime record that's about a decade long. I. 2005 he arrested for cocaine 
  • In 2007 he was arrested for pointing a gun at the stomach of a pregnant black woman and looting her wallet and home. For which he received 5 years in prison. 
  • She doesn't believe that police brutality is racially motivated. 
  • According to her research, as a violent white criminal you'd have a 25% higher chance of dying unlawfully at the hands of the police. 
  • Black men who are 6% of the population account for 44% of the murders in the country. According to 2018 stats. 
  • She says it's election fodder and it's made white versus black by the media because it's election year 
  • She believes that black people are fed lies about police brutality being all about racism 
  • She doesn't want black people to martyr people with long criminal record and be heralded as upstanding human beings just because those people were victims

@Epikur I do agree with her whole video though. 

She makes a lot of clearly elucidated points 

do you actually think there would be a difference if george floyd would have been white? what about the 75 years old guy who got pushed and fell and bleed from his head and it seemed to take some time until anyone even went down on their knees to have a look if he was alright? yes, special in caring, as a lot of whites don’t give a damn. it’s not about what that guy might have done during his life, its about the systemic issues, all they still do is fingerpointing to the black americans.

Edited by remember

@Dutch guy it was a complete rethorical question - but you see, whites don’t stand up against injustice that much, that’s why this is used to hate blacks because whites think its ok how whites are treated that’s why the black people are hated for wanting more justice.

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Now I'm not a black person so I don't want you to make it look like I'm taking shots at black people because I don't want to, that's why I asked you first. 

But she makes a lot of good points that George Floyd wasn't an upstanding citizen. 

Now these are the points she makes that I agree with

Below are her sentences that I agree with 

• She doesn't support George Floyd I see her point and agree to some extent 
  • She says that the black community is the only community that fights for justice for those in the community that are up to no good. Black community has done this in the past with OJ for example, i wouldnt say theyre the only ones that do this but it is a problem. A lot of it comes from distrust of the police over the years where a lot of black people have been wrongly convicted, they are in fact the most wrongly convicted group in America - "Since 1989, more than 1,800 defendants have been cleared in “group exonerations” that followed 15 large-scale police scandals in which officers systematically framed innocent defendants. The overwhelming majority were African-American defendants framed for drug crimes that never occurred" This is just one example, will put a link below. 
  • .White Americans aren't uplifting Derek Chauvin True and they shouldnt be, although there have been cases before when theyve been on the side of a guilty police officer for example, this ones a bit more clear cut but in more murky ones they would be on his side
  • She agrees what Derek did was wrong Agreed
  • She has a problem that George Floyd is being called an amazing human being. He shouldnt be because hes not but it doesnt mean he shouldve been killed in such a way 
  • She believes in second chances but she says he had a really long record Personal belief but i believe everyone can be rehabilitated, as far as we know he hadnt committed a crime in 5 years. I know people who have been in prison for 15 years and completely turned their lives around and now help the community. 
  • She lists his entire crime record that's about a decade long. I. 2005 he arrested for cocaine 
  • In 2007 he was arrested for pointing a gun at the stomach of a pregnant black woman and looting her wallet and home. For which he received 5 years in prison. Yes horrible actions should not be condoned at all. 
  • She doesn't believe that police brutality is racially motivated. Tricky one, i would say some is, some isnt. We can say there are a lot of people that hold racist beliefs in America, if they hold these beliefs is it likely they would act on them when given the power, more than likely. Having said that a bigger issue with police violence is the gun laws, America has around 1000 police shootings a year no other wetern country comes close 
  • According to her research, as a violent white criminal you'd have a 25% higher chance of dying unlawfully at the hands of the police. Im not sure about that, ive seen research to contrary so id have to look at her research to comment  
  • Black men who are 6% of the population account for 44% of the murders in the country. According to 2018 stats. Might be true but then black people are in the most poverty. White collar crime for example is mostly white males and they commit at a far higher rate than black people, you could also make the argument that its more detrimental to society as a whole because it helps create a situation of poverty and unfair disparity between people. It costs around 400 billion a year, i dont think the drug trade touches that. Its also likely that white collar people invest in drug trafficking. But basically everyone commits crimes depending on your level in society the type will differ. 
  • She says it's election fodder and it's made white versus black by the media because it's election year People will probably take advantage of, politicians jump on anything 
  • She believes that black people are fed lies about police brutality being all about racism Generally in crowds they dont have the whole picture, so agree to some extent, no one tends to do a lot of research. But it goes both ways a lot Black people dont know the true issues of systemic issues they face 
  • She doesn't want black people to martyr people with long criminal record and be heralded as upstanding human beings just because those people were victims Im not sure i would say it like that, i think he was used as a catalyst to raise a conversation about inequality 

To speak to wider point, Owens is pretty much about the libertarian viewpoint and i think some of the stuff she says individually makes sense and isnt wrong per se. But i just feel she doesnt look at the whole picture. A lot of people are stuck in a welfare cycle but her solution is to just stop welfare and let everyone fend for themselves and if they cant its there fault. Its not very empathetic and it just wouldnt really work it would be a mess, that doesnt mean the problem isnt valid but the solution, could be looking at how to tweak the welfare system, or raising the minimum wage to incentivise people to come off welfare, or having equality in the budgets between majority black and majority white school, which currently stands at $23 billion in favour of white schools, or investing in communities and community services. These are problems that are not quick fixes but her solutions are not really the answer for me.

She has an agenda and she is very clever but i can see why black people dont accept her view or trust her. 

https://research.msu.edu/innocent-african-americans-more-likely-to-be-wrongfully-convicted/

http://jaapl.org/content/34/1/82

Edited by Consept

24 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Epikur I do agree with her whole video though. 

She makes a lot of clearly elucidated points 

Me too. But it's hate speech in the eyes of the mainstream. I think she was saying something about 18,5% but I could not understand that. I heard Ben Shapiro talking about that as well but I could not find the background. 

Vaush goes mad on her video. He is saying that her numbers (18,5%) are not correct. Today I am not fit enough to try to figure it out.