TrustTheProcess

Trump Supporters in this Forum

157 posts in this topic

Just out of genuine curiosity. Ik that there are trump supporters on this site. 

Why did you vote for Trump in 2016, or why are you still going to vote for Trump in 2020?

What stage of development would you say that you are/were at?

I know that many voted for trump in 2016, but ave since changed their mind. What made you change your mind in this case?

Edited by louhad

I'm sure the top answer will be 'He's hilariously funny' or 'His memes were the best!' I agree.

I'm not American, I didn't vote.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Im not american but i would have voted for him because i believed that he was a billionaire so he wouldnt sellout. We was against war. He had few good authentic moments in debates that suprised me and it was mostly emotional he made me feel better than hillary. 

I was orange then now im a lot more green and hopefully yellow. 

Hillary seemed inauthentic and had a few moments where she tried to fake emotions and it was so cringy and sleazy so a lot of it was against her. 

Would be hard to find Trump supporters on this forum. A lot of trump supporters have fallen off check out: rvat.org (Republican voters against Trump). It's a site where there are former trump supporters that are Republican explain why they are no longer supporters. @louhad

26 minutes ago, Austin Actualizing said:

Would be hard to find Trump supporters on this forum. A lot of trump supporters have fallen off check out: rvat.org (Republican voters against Trump). It's a site where there are former trump supporters that are Republican explain why they are no longer supporters. @louhad

I’m curious how much internal defection there will be and how much of an effect it will have in the election. In 2016, there was the “Never Trump” republicans, yet it didn’t get much steam and they were marginalized. They hated both Hilary and Trump. . . Yet now there are signs they are getting more organized and making a difference. For example, The Lincoln Project now has a multi-million dollar budget and has been airing ads in swing states. They are lifelong Republicans and have no democratic agenda. This allows them to create very effective ads framed as “America vs Trump” (Rather than democrats vs republicans). As well, Joe Biden seems like an acceptable option for many moderate republicans and independents. . . Further, in 2016 those that disliked both Trump and Hilary, overwhelmingly voted for Trump. This time, those that dislike both Trump and Biden go overwhelmingly to Biden. Lastly, a recent poll indicated that 9% of Trump voters in 2016 plan to vote for Biden. That would be a huge shift. No one that voted for Hilary will switch to Trump. 

I live in a swing district within a swing state. Over the last few months, I’ve noticed a decline in Trump signs and I now rarely see a MAGA hat. To me, that suggests a shift from moderate support to soft support. Once someone goes soft support, they begin to feel uncomfortable with publicly displaying their identification as a Trumper. 

Taken together, it seems like there is a small, yet significant shift away from Trump. 

Yeah I voted for trump. He sucks at talking, but so did Mike Tyson for a while. It's funny because I lean more towards a democratic way of gov but all the dem's disgust me, as well as them wasting the whole past 4 years just trying to impeach trump instead of doing anything productive. Great job you couldn't even do that. 

Hillary was a fucking joke, super fake, I can't believe anyone can't see that. Trump's real as fuck comparatively, and all life is business its really no question. Would you rather a president say something fucking stupid so you know what they're really thinking or someone spending all day rehearsing some shit speech for money? like what? It shows he has a lot of shitty values when he talks, but every single one of those fucks have shitty values, at least there is transparency. Keep watching Democratic news where they literally use pictures from world war Z to show the fires in cities to make it more dramatic and lead you on to think that's actually the city in flames. ITS CRINGE that people fall for this shit and don't question anything they watch. I'm sorry but the fake news meme is real as fuck.

This is one of the hardest terms of all time, and people still gonna keep bashing.

Who would you rather try and get us out of this economic mess? Hillary's scamming to get $ or someone who has legit cash flow?

I'm sorry but the dem's are disgusting as fuck, they don't even debate they just talk so much shit you get lost in it. People are fucking pussies and the transition to green stage of spiral dynamics can be really misleading by following morals over authentic genuine root issues

i'll vote again too, while dem's keep acting like you should be shooting someone in the leg instead of chest as a cop with someone charging at you. lol.

10 minutes ago, rlc said:

I lean more towards a democratic way of gov but all the dem's disgust me.

Trump's real as fuck comparatively

I'm sorry but the dem's are disgusting as fuck, they don't even debate they just talk so much shit you get lost in it. People are fucking pussies and the transition to green stage of spiral dynamics can be really misleading by following morals over authentic genuine root issues

You seem to be describing corporate democrats like Hilary, Pelosi and Schumer. I agree that they can be disgusting. They are toxic orange. 

I’m curious why you would drift toward Trump rather than populists like AOC, Bernie and Ro Khanna. They are real as fuck working their asses off over genuine root issues of the people. They don’t take a penny from corporations and are fully accountable and representative of the people they serve - unlike corporate dems and republicans that are owned by lobbyists and corporations. 

Have you watched much of kyle kulinski and Jimmy Dore? They have a very similar views as you regarding corporate dems, impeachment, hillary etc. Yet they can also see how republicans and trump are also corrupted to the bone. 

If you prefer sound dem gov and authentic root issues, why choose corrupted republicans over noncorrupted progressives?

@Serotoninluv Thanks dude I'll definitely take a better look for sure, this is great information thanks. I really appreciate it. If you have any good links i'll definitely watch, it literally feels like the good stuff is buried behind a bunch of shit

1 hour ago, rlc said:

Trump's real as fuck

Ahahahahaha...

A real idiot.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@louhad

4 hours ago, louhad said:

Just out of genuine curiosity. Ik that there are trump supporters on this site. 

Why did you vote for Trump in 2016, or why are you still going to vote for Trump in 2020?

What stage of development would you say that you are/were at?

I know that many voted for trump in 2016, but ave since changed their mind. What made you change your mind in this case?

I sided with Trump mainly because out of most of the politicians at that time, he was more assertive than his opponents and strong in delivering his points across, and as a business person, I assumed he would take a more practical and straightforward approach towards change. I lean towards conservatism, so that could've influenced my support for him.

I'm not American, so I couldn't vote for him. Also, I remind myself that people's opinions are irrelevant when the opinion is about me, others, or the world. Because of that, when I want to share an opinion, I'm more careful with it, also because ' what you are to people are what you communicate' so when I see someone post that contains derogatory or mocks another, I get alert. For example, these two posts here.

1 hour ago, rlc said:

Yeah I voted for trump. He sucks at talking, but so did Mike Tyson for a while. It's funny because I lean more towards a democratic way of gov but all the dem's disgust me, as well as them wasting the whole past 4 years just trying to impeach trump instead of doing anything productive. Great job you couldn't even do that. 

Hillary was a fucking joke, super fake, I can't believe anyone can't see that. Trump's real as fuck comparatively, and all life is business its really no question. Would you rather a president say something fucking stupid so you know what they're really thinking or someone spending all day rehearsing some shit speech for money? like what? It shows he has a lot of shitty values when he talks, but every single one of those fucks have shitty values, at least there is transparency. Keep watching Democratic news where they literally use pictures from world war Z to show the fires in cities to make it more dramatic and lead you on to think that's actually the city in flames. ITS CRINGE that people fall for this shit and don't question anything they watch. I'm sorry but the fake news meme is real as fuck.

This is one of the hardest terms of all time, and people still gonna keep bashing.

Who would you rather try and get us out of this economic mess? Hillary's scamming to get $ or someone who has legit cash flow?

i'll vote again too, while dem's keep acting like you should be shooting someone in the leg instead of chest as a cop with someone charging at you. lol.

Edited by Danioover9000
misspelling

2 hours ago, Austin Actualizing said:

Would be hard to find Trump supporters on this forum. A lot of trump supporters have fallen off check out: rvat.org (Republican voters against Trump). It's a site where there are former trump supporters that are Republican explain why they are no longer supporters.

I don't think this is accurate.  I think many Trump supporters are not as outspoken as are on the Left.  I was on this site for years before I had the nerve to write on this forum, let alone talk politics, or let it out that I support Trump.  Thanks to @Leo Gura , @Serotoninluv, and many others I have grown into an Intelligent, Loving, and Spiritual Being (LOL).

Some of you should for one week or so try to remove the words "democrats" and "media" from your vocabulary. See what that does for you. It'll be liberating. :P

14 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Why?

If it has to be explained to you then you belong in that basket.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

Thanks to @Leo Gura , @Serotoninluv, and many others I have grown into an Intelligent, Loving, and Spiritual Being (LOL).

“‘First They Ignore You, Then They Laugh at You, Then. . . “

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ahahahahaha...

A real idiot.

That's not nice.

1 minute ago, Dutch guy said:

The reason Trump supporters remain silent because you can lose your job probably and social status. You can here in Netherlands for such viewpoints. People with Trump viewpoints are more open minded to other opinions. They don't call the others deplorables. You don't have to be scared for your opions or free speech on our side.

There will always be extreme groups on either ends of the spectrum. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ahahahahaha...

A real idiot.

"Speak to people with respect here. Be conscious and compassionate. Treat this place like a Zen temple, not a public toilet."

https://www.actualized.org/forum/guidelines/

Even God has to Review the Guidelines it wrote for itself. :) 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

2 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

So you also vote for Trump then?

Yep...

I was a die hard Liberal 20 years ago but as I began working on myself......slowly, my thinking became more conservative.  I think Trump talks like me 20 years ago, but I like his policies because they help the majority of mankind in my opinion.  Of course Clinton and Biden make this an easy decision for me.

I think I was Red and now Orange.  Love you all....

@Chakra Lion Donald Trump is not using this forum (probably :D), so I don't think he will mind being called an idiot. He's a grown man (probably xD) and have heard worse things about himself.

@Girzo If Trump were using this forum, he'd say 'Leo's a really great guy, he has an incredible forum, awesome people in there, giving me all this attention. Vote for me 2020!!'

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee