TrustTheProcess

Trump Supporters in this Forum

157 posts in this topic

@Dutch guy Would you like to trade your Medicare for All healthcare system to a privatized health insurance system like in the U.S.?

Leo i think you were too harsh on blue and now people are afraid to admit they are blue. 

@Dutch guy

3 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Bodigger I have had the same progression. First I voted for democrat like parties. If democrats in the EU had what they wanted Turkey with extremly orthodox Erdogan would be part of EU and we would be more EU than a country. We would be half orthodox islamic. It would be a huge mess that could never be repaired! I have seen how the media has manipulated and covered up all the holes in there way of thinking. I have progressed on the spiral.

EU and European democrats aside, I would've sided with them had they actually delivered more than just had a discussion that goes round and round in circles going nowhere.

However, for the past 40 plus years of fishing on British channels, using fishing trawlers that damage corals, is another reason I don't like the EU, Not only that, they act as if Britain belongs to them, just like any other European country which is disrespectful because, without the help of the UK and USA, they wouldn't be able to win against the Germans during WW2. Because of our help, EU was a possibility, and the thanks we get is fishing trawlers pillaging our channels and much more.

That aside, do you side with Trump because he came off as more assertive than the other politicians?

10 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv No, sorry your healthcare is very suboptimal. To say it in a polite way..

I agree. Do you realize that republicans are fighting to maintain that privatized suboptimal system to preserve corporate profits at the expense of optimizing healthcare and progressive democrats are fighting for a superior healthcare system modeled from the social Dutch healthcare system that you yourself describe as more optimal?

You are benefitting from a Green-level healthcare system that is supported by progressive democrats and vehemently opposed by Orange level republicans. 

Trump would want to convert your superior healthcare system into the suboptimal U.S. healthcare system to profit lobbyists and corporations at the expense of providing healthcare to Dutch citizens. Is that something you would support?

@Dutch guy

8 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Girzo  Not only did he call the most powerful person in the world an idiot. What is quite strange. How can you become so powerfull and be an idiot. You probably need a certain skillset. But after that this happened:

I am called a deplorable person. For what. Not wanting war?  Having a different opinion?

Best to not let people trigger you. People's opinion's about you are irrelevant.

4 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv Yes I know. That's clearly  a bad point. But it's choosing the lesser of two evils.

You consider the Dutch healthcare system to be “the lesser of two evils”? The Dutch healthcare system is FAR superior to the U.S. healthcare system. That would be like saying a choice between drinking sewer water and spring water is choosing the lesser of two evils.  

34 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

like his policies because they help the majority of mankind in my opinion. 

hmm, what specific policies?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@louhad  Just curious, what are you trying to get out of this thread?

trying to understand where trump people are coming from and what specifically led to people who initially were trump supporters, but changed their mind came from. 

13 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv  O I wasnt clear. Yes I find our healthcare system works better. Thats a bad point for Trump. But in the total I have too choose the lesser of two evils, both sides have bad points.

What are the bad points of progressives that make them a greater evil than Trump? They are fighting for the superior aspects of the Netherlands, such as the Dutch healthcare system. They are using the Netherlands as a model to upgrade the U.S. 

Would you really trade the superior social and political systems of the Netherlands for the cluster fuck in the U.S.?

In the U.S. the rates of poverty and homelessness is much higher than the Netherlands. The U.S. political corruption is much higher than the Netherlands. The U.S. healthcare system and k-12 education is much worse. Racial tensions are much worse. There are many more mass shootings. Crime rates are higher. Metrics of health and well-being are much lower in the U.S. Life expectancy is lower. . . 

I don’t understand how you would say progressives fighting for these superior Dutch social / political structures are a greater evil than those fighting against them. 

@louhad

5 minutes ago, louhad said:

trying to understand where trump people are coming from and what specifically led to people who initially were trump supporters, but changed their mind came from. 

In your words, what makes a Trump supporter a Trump supporter? And why here, when you could find out elsewhere?

7 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv  I don't believe in the worldview of a lot of idealism. Here they want no countries, no walls , thought they could change Erdogan and get him in the EU. Being more uniform as a country works very well. The EU is just another layer with people who want power. The countries are too different. If the left parties would use terms like white privilege It woud be terrible. The idealism is to naive. Obama helped Iran and made things worse.,  Trump isn't making wars. Doing good things for the jews, Israel the only developed precious pearl that is endangered and is tried to be annihilated a lot of times. Trump kicks our ass to pay for navo. And a lot of more nice things. Especially the unethical stuff of the democrats I described earlier isn't attractive at all. Also acquising me of slavery for example, ridiculous. Probably more stuff.

I’m talking about progressives like Bernie Sanders, AOC and Ro Khanna. Not neoliberals like Hillary Clinton and Obama.

The progressive democrats in the U.S. are not in favor of any of what you mentioned above about neoliberal democrats. 

What are the unethical stuff and policies of progressives are you against? For example, what unethical stuff and policies of Bernie Sanders are you against?

What you have been describing is much closer to Bernie Sanders than Trump. 

The responses to this thread are too funny. :D.  Cracking me up. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

20 minutes ago, louhad said:

hmm, what specific policies?

My response Copied from another thread 

Well......I can think of several on taxes alone; Income, Corporate, Standard deduction, Individual mandate, and he is working on payroll tax cuts.

6 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv  I don't believe in the worldview of a lot of idealism. Here they want no countries, no walls , thought they could change Erdogan and get him in the EU. Being more uniform as a country works very well. The EU is just another layer with people who want power. The countries are too different. If the left parties would use terms like white privilege It woud be terrible. The idealism is to naive. Obama helped Iran and made things worse.,  Trump isn't making wars. Doing good things for the jews, Israel the only developed precious pearl that is endangered and is tried to be annihilated a lot of times. Trump kicks our ass to pay for navo. And a lot of more nice things. Especially the unethical stuff of the democrats I described earlier isn't attractive at all. Also acquising me of slavery for example, ridiculous. Probably more stuff.

I'm beginning to think that geography can play a big role in which countries can either benefit or degenerate from leftist policies.

@Danioover9000

I would say that someone who supports donald trump as a politician and would vote for him qualifies as a trump supporter. 

And I am asking this forum because I feel like trump is pretty antithetical to the mission of actualized.org and am just curious. 

5 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Serotoninluv Obama had some nice idealist talk, but he didn't walk the talk.

I’m not talking about Obama. As I’ve said, I am not a supporter of neoliberalism such as Obama’s or the Clinton’s.

I’m asking you about progressives like Bernie Sanders. He is much closer to what you are describing as optimal than Trump. 

How are progressive democrats like Bernie a greater evil than Trump? I don’t understand why you would align yourself closer to Trump than progressives. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The responses to this thread are too funny. :D.  Cracking me up. 

In which way, sarcasm or funny like a clown LOL.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m asking you about progressives like Bernie Sanders. He is much closer to what you are describing as optional than Trump. 

Bernie is not running....is he.  That topic is two months old.

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Do you realize that Trump pushed through massive tax cuts for the top 1% while regular people got screwed? Do you realize that the top 1% and corporations in U.S. have among the lowest tax rates in U.S history while wealth inequality is at an all-time high? 

“He is working on” doesn’t mean jack squat. It’s what he’s actually done. And that is to shift wealth to the Uber wealthy. 

Not true in my opinion.  This would be another lengthy topic for another thread.  I do homework as well@Serotoninluv.  What part of Michigan are you residing?  I am thinking a highly liberal area where taxes are through the roof and not much to show for it, when it comes to the commonwealth.