EntheogenTruthSeeker

Is Heaven a real place aside from here and now>

95 posts in this topic

Even if you realized you are God or met God and the secrets of the universe/existence were revealed or whatever.... it still wouldn't matter because the ego is not in the business of dissolving, it's in the business of surviving.

The separate sense of self/ego mind does not want to ever truly find an answer.

In fact once it senses fulfillment it automatically goes into THIS is NOT It mode because it senses it's own demise. The seeking is what perpetuates it's illusory existence and keeps it from falling away.

"The ego says seek but do not find"

-- A Course in Miracles (ACIM)

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Even if you realized you are God or met God and the secrets of the universe/existence were revealed or whatever.... it still wouldn't matter because the ego is not in the business of dissolving, it's in the business of surviving.

The separate sense of self/ego mind does not want to ever truly find an answer.

In fact once it senses fulfillment it automatically goes into THIS is NOT It mode because it senses it's own demise. The seeking is what perpetuates it's illusory existence and keeps it from falling away.

"The ego says seek but do not find"

-- A Course in Miracles (ACIM)

It must be true because somebody says so

44 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

It must be true because somebody says so

There isn't a somebody, that's the dream...

This communication goes beyond the dualistic/limited idea of something being true or untrue right or wrong this or that good or bad.

It's pointing to the recognition that everything is already whole complete and perfect, it's already Paradise it's already the kingdom of heaven. ( the only thing that would say otherwise is a limited ego mind with its own agenda which isn't a real entity but a misidentification as the self structure)

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

5 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So need to catch aPlane and take 5 meo at same time with you. 

You could do that but remember that is just You imagining all of that.  Leo is in your mind :)

So it would just be you smoking with yourself and giving yourself the answers to reality/yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

LOL I'm lost at this point. Who's a figment of who's mind? . If you mean it's  sort of like a shared dream where everyone is dreaming each other up then that would be an objective world. Recently you are drifting to more and more extreme solipsism.  Wait I mean I'm imagining you doing it.. Or you imagining me imagining you doing it. I dunno at this point lol. xD

Reality can't really be captured with words.  Words just end up going in circles chasing their tail as noted by you above. 

It's just this.  Look at what is actual.  All else is imagination.     

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Reality can't really be captured with words.  Words just end up going in circles chasing their tail as noted by you above. 

It's just this.  Look at what is actual.  All else is imagination.     

Thanks for the insight. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

You could do that but remember that is just You imagining all of that.  Leo is in your mind :)

So it would just be you smoking with yourself and giving yourself the answers to reality/yourself.

Same goes for him does it? 

19 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Anybody who says they know what happens after death 

doesn't knows what happens after death. They are simply making it up

Agreed. From a scientific viewpoint, death is final but it could as well be a man made concept. No one knows what happens to the mind of the ones who die.

Edited by Member

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is Infinite Love, but since you ain't fully conscious of Infinite Love, you ain't in Heaven.

You are still living in fear, limitation, and separation.

I have seen Infinite Love, so I know what it looks like. None of you here have it. You will have it only after you die.

After you die.

What means "die" here? Physically die? Your body that dies?

Or the ego / sense of self that dies?

31 minutes ago, Member said:

Agreed. From a scientific viewpoint, death is final but it could as well be a man made concept. No one knows what happens to the mind of the ones who die.

Because, you can never die, you are keep transforming form to form, but you are aware all the time. You are nothing (your ground) thats why you are everything (human, will experience cat, chair to infinite). Ground of everything is nothing. Thats why you wont die, body will die. You are the ENTIRE PROCESS. Whatever you is you  which is nothingness, you are happening in front of your eyes.

thats the reason why you are already enlightened, you are just having a confused version of infinite. Whatever you do is perfect.

Every second you are transforming. Your hair, personality, thoughts, relations. Even body dies, it transformed into grass, air or ashes. But whatever you do you take infinite form of infinite. Thats why your true nature is nothing. Because your true nature is your manifestation of all forms thats includes everything. You will experience nothingness and take form again. Non stop. Till infinity. You will just experience different feeling than body (like peeing and breathing), and you will realize all the time you werent in the body, you were the thing that aware of the body, and you will get being in this body is dream. You are not here.you are here as nothing. Entire process i nothing. Right in front of you.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

47 minutes ago, Tistepiste said:

After you die.

There is nothing there. Pure Infinite Love. 

How arrogant Leo actually is. Like noone else got Self Realized and yes even without psychedelics is possible. 

?

@Inliytened1you woke up with do nothing, right?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is nothing there. 

Everything you want, wish and desire is there. Oneness, Love, Infinity. 

And that's not just me parroting Leo.

Well it's actual formlessness. There is no body universe no sense of time, self etc. Pure Infinite Love.

@Artaemis Yes your dream is that thing actualized and it's identical to that. You are God madam. Your word is a law. 

1 hour ago, Tistepiste said:

After you die.

Exit the dream entirely.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

42 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Inliytened1you woke up with do nothing, right?

Yes and self inquiry.  Only after a week or so.   He never said it wasn't possible - just not probable.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:01 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes, it is a real place beside here.

Heaven is death.

You will not reach Heaven until you permanently die forever.

Death is an endless process of LOVE. Which is what you call Heaven.

The only thing keeping you from Heaven is your fear of death. The problem is that you are not willing to let yourself go.

@Leo Gura how do you know you will not reach heaven if you haven't permanently died forever?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

On 6/5/2020 at 2:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

It is Infinite Love, but since you ain't fully conscious of Infinite Love, you ain't in Heaven.

You are still living in fear, limitation, and separation.

I have seen Infinite Love, so I know what it looks like. None of you here have it. You will have it only after you die.

@Leo Gurahow did you achieve it and no one else? not everyone can do all the psychedelics you have done so is there any hope for people on this forum then? like the legality of these substances and making people unstable is a big trap am I wrong?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Heaven is a frequency amongst the infinite frequencies that exist in the universe

Genesis 27:27-29