EntheogenTruthSeeker

Is Heaven a real place aside from here and now>

95 posts in this topic

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You have yet to go to it.

Was it several times. Completelly killed my self so that THIS is felt exactly like that. Differences doesn't matter. Fully unified with reality. Real actual Infinity. I am my dog as much am I this body. 

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

Is it opening crown chakra? Do you feel higher awareness is right behind your ego? Because, 4 nights ago that giant mind came in my consciousness, and stays right there now. It is so easy to access and pass by the ego. I feel like whatever I concentrate, and believe it, it happens for me. 

There are no chakras in Infinite Love.

This is way beyond chakras or any human experience.

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Was it several times. Completelly killed my self so that THIS is felt exactly like that. Differences doesn't matter. Fully unified with reality. Real actual Infinity. I am my dog as much am I this body. 

Meh... there's much more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There are no chakras in Infinite Love.

This is way beyond chakras or any human experience.

But body cant handle it. I got bruises all over my body, when i consume 10 gr shrooms. I reborn, i experienced entire process. But during the experience, i was keep saying myself, i cant be completely in the body because body cant handle it, thats why i created the ego in order to stay in the body, And body will burn if i am fully in the body. My chest was exploding from love, i felt it too much that my body was punished believe me, i was bruised up completely . I dont know man. Just be careful. Additionally, i had a open heart surgery. That might be the one of reason that i felt too much. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

But body cant handle it. I got bruises all over my body, when i consume 10 gr shrooms. I reborn, i experienced entire process. But during the experience, i was keep saying myself, i cant be completely in the body because body cant handle it, thats why i created the ego in order to stay in the body, And body will burn if i am fully in the body. My chest was exploding from love, i felt it too much that my body was punished believe me, i was bruised up completely . I dont know man. Just be careful. Additionally, i had a open heart surgery. That might be the one of reason that i felt too much. 

Of course, you will die.

Infinite Love is no joke.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Meh... there's much more.

Like complete control over Reality? 

It's effortless. 

What I really am is Infinite Mind. 

To really be One you embody everything as yourself. Once that happens only you are left. You are left as actual God. 

@zeroISinfinity Thats why i feel half human me and non dual me are mixed. I feel i have control on consciousness more deeper thats why reality is the way that i want. It is like trip. I feel i am in dream state. I am just aware so much i cant think of death, days snd nights feel too long. I am awake in dream now. And top of it i am nothing and not even here makes me cant think more, i become aware more. Days are getting more longer. Reality is fading away. I am confused is this a dream or not? This life is completely fucking dream 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course, you will die.

Infinite Love is no joke.

Your experience reminds me of Christopher Bache, I knew about him here on the forum. 

After 20 years of taking psychedelics and exploring consciousness, he says that he was just waiting to die, so he could return to his "beloved" - his word - aka Infinite Love. And that as time went on he understood that there was something not quite right about that longing. He needed to accept being in the body. He stopped taking psychedelics, never did them again, and went through a long period of integration til finally accepting the Now, no matter what.

There's no end to Infinity, nowhere to go. You can kill yourself, but sooner or later you'll be right back here, because infinity doesn't wish to stop manifestation.

Or maybe I'm wrong, it's just something for you to consider.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

13 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@zeroISinfinity I think you're legit. 

I think you just go in and out of it and the difference can be extreme. 

Yeah. Well it's complete death of self and everything about that self. Many times I said it's not all sunshine and rainbows with this. Hollywood actor is dying and you know how actors are they bring a lot of drama. 

Yes you really have to grow up. Really really grow up. 

39 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Like complete control over Reality? 

It's effortless. 

What I really am is Infinite Mind. 

To really be One you embody everything as yourself. Once that happens only you are left. You are left as actual God. 

You are not Infinitely Conscious. Don't fool yourself.

29 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Your experience reminds me of Christopher Bache, I knew about him here on the forum. 

After 20 years of taking psychedelics and exploring consciousness, he says that he was just waiting to die, so he could return to his "beloved" - his word - aka Infinite Love. And that as time went on he understood that there was something not quite right about that longing. He needed to accept being in the body. He stopped taking psychedelics, never did them again, and went through a long period of integration til finally accepting the Now, no matter what.

Maybe he got it backwards. Just something to consider.

30 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah. Well it's complete death of self and everything about that self. Many times I said it's not all sunshine and rainbows with this. Hollywood actor is dying and you know how actors are they bring a lot of drama. 

Yes you really have to grow up. Really really grow up. 

Nothing like in the 'mass death' though.  That was very impressive. 

What you call normal reality right now becomes Heaven when you wake up and see it is all your creation.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not Infinitely Conscious. Don't fool yourself.

Well when I am, I am dead. Not really interested in that anymore. Not into it really. 

@Artaemis Write down all stuff you want to be have and do in this dream and that's it. Relax and let go. Wish you all joy and happiness. 

Also don't be so shy and limiting and that's all to this thing called spiritual enlightenment. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Not really interested in that

Exactly

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly

Mahasamdhi? I can't maintain it . I always "return". 

I can reach extreme levels of Love in 'sober state' too . But then there is no memsmerization with dream and no real desire for dreaming at all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Mahasamdhi? I can't maintain it . I always "return". 

Maybe you got attachments. I dunno. I only know me. You are just a figment of my mind trying to trick me.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you got attachments. I dunno. I only know me. You are just a figment of my mind.

LOL I'm lost at this point. Who's a figment of who's mind? . If you mean it's  sort of like a shared dream where everyone is dreaming each other up then that would be an objective world. Recently you are drifting to more and more extreme solipsism.  Wait I mean I'm imagining you doing it.. Or you imagining me imagining you doing it. I dunno at this point lol. xD

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe you got attachments. I dunno. I only know me. You are just a figment of my mind trying to trick me.

Yes. That's the only unsolvable puzzle. 

Or I am all alone (didn't won just genetics lottery I guess) or Co creation is True. 

So need to catch aPlane and take 5 meo at same time with you.