GreenWoods

Are Aliens On Earth?

70 posts in this topic

I'm  surprised to see how even open-minded  people immediately reject the idea that aliens might be on earth.

- Probabilities

• What is the probability that there are aliens out there?
  • What is the probability that some of them are more advanced than us and are advanced enough to visit us?
  • Is there a chance that they would visit as in a way that we don't notice them?

- Evidence

1.  Probably millions of UFO sightings. 
  2. OBE reports talking about aliens
  3. NDE reports talking about aliens
  4. Remote Viewing reports talking about aliens
  5. Some Psychedelics reports talking about aliens
  6. Many thousand alien abduction reports
  7. Some psychic people seeing aliens
  8. chanelled material confirming about aliens.
  9. Countless ancient scriptures hint at aliens

The majority is probably fake or by deluded people, but all of it? 

Interesting is that a lot of what people report corresponds to what others report. 

For example:  The Reptilians and the Grays are probably the most commonly reported aliens. They are described in a similar way from most of the above-mentioned sources/reports.

I let you decide to evaluate the probability that aliens might actually be here on earth.

This topic looks timely for the recent release of Steven Greers CE-5 movie. I recommend anyone reading this to join a CE-5 group that is near you and try it out! Seeing is believing in this case. Sometimes it can be an effable spiritual experience too.  I think there is an app for this protocol if someone wants to try it out by themselves. :)

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

Personally I would've said you was crazy had you asked this to me a couple years ago. 

Now- I think it's very much more likely than unlikely. Personally from my research, and others, it's looking more and more likely every day. David Icke talks about this (although extremely and don't believe it all at all), there's also lots of series on Gaia I believe on this that I need to check out, they've been spamming me with YT ads, good targeting by them! 

How many coincidences until it becomes an impossibility?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Some say that they have been around on the planet since the beginning. But it's not like UFO or that they abduct people. Many shamans from Siberia (and possibly many others from around the globe) think that human life emerged from aliens. They say that aliens can communicate only with those evolved enough, like shamans or awakened beings. But it could be just another BS. Who knows.. It might be true, too.

explain grammar to an alien ?

lots of "reports" that alien contact likely to be confirmed to the masses this year. no shareable links which you will take to be authentic, so I won't share, but, 

2020 is just getting started

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I think aliens and ufos in this physical universe never visit this earth.

We all have smartphones on earth and no one captured a good looking video of an ufo. Or does CIA contact you to delete it if you upload it on youtube?

there is another area about alien entitys. like these entities on dmt, but these are not physical beings who fly an ufo.

Edited by OBEler

@LaucherJunge they look like this...

this is the only video on the internet so far which is validated and is interesting. but still...

I've heard the good Bashar say that open contact (aliens visiting earth) will happen likely between 2025 and 2033 or 2040. So better already get yourself a nice 'welcome aliens' hat at a store or something^_^

@OBEler
So what is it now?
Thought your original statement was "I think aliens and ufos in this physical universe never visit this earth." and now you are showing me this video?
Don't really get it.

Assuming that there is only one single way UFOs look like, as if there would be one and only alien race is about the same as assuming we are the only ones in the universe.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@LaucherJunge I researched the whole internet for 20 yerars and there is only ONE video which seems not like a fake. I think one is not enough, there must be 100000 of these videos. why are there more ufo materials on the 70s than now where everyone has a smartphone and there are more planes now. Almost no one captures an ufo from a plane.

@OBEler
Conspiracy theories are not welcome on this forum so I don't know if should be explaining this but I just will say what I think might be the case.
Especially from Steven Greer, which is a very controversial guy I would say the least, I heard a lot of talking about us already having above top secret levels of technology which is so advanced that it would appear to be actual UFOs, so the UFOs that have been seen in the 70s were plain and simply human technology. A good example would be the TR3-B, which has had sightings in 1996 already, you'll find plenty of material about this one.

Real alien UFOs actually simply look like a dot or ball of energy from what I've seen and heard.
Aliens races advanced enough to be here are actually higher dimensional beings.

Edited by LaucherJunge

4 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

there's also lots of series on Gaia I believe on this that I need to check out, they've been spamming me with YT ads, good targeting by them! 

There is this series called Cosmic disclosure that i watched almost since the beginning. It is about the secret space program. Unfortunately first half of the series are gone now. 

I think Emery Smith is now the host.

Anyway, it is a interesting series. 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/profile/5923-laucherjunge/

What i like about Steven Greer is his practicality for the UFO phenomena. His theories are not important in my view and neither would ufo videos on youtube be enough to convince someone that E.T. are real. He has groups around the world trying to make contact and experience this phenomena first hand and that is the best way in my opinion to show that they exist, and i respect that.  

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

lol ive never contemplated UFO's before. i thought people who thought they were real were stupid...but i failed to see that if someone throws a rock in the air and i see it and cannot identify it...for me, its an unidentified flying object haha. UFO's are completely and blatantly obvious

What is an alien? Use your direct experience of aliens. Don’t think too many thoughts about what seems to be true... question what seems to be true until you’re just paying attention to what’s happening right now :)

3 hours ago, Waken said:

I've heard the good Bashar say that open contact (aliens visiting earth) will happen likely between 2025 and 2033 or 2040. So better already get yourself a nice 'welcome aliens' hat at a store or something^_^

I will believe Bashar the day he does a big multiplication while channeling, after all I am sure the alien has access to a calculator in that spaceship he claims to pilot. Still, his way with words is impressive. 

Edited by Mafortu

UFO sightings are so numerous that it's hard to dismiss it all as delusion or fantasy. There are simply too many credible reports.

It's really not so outrageous that aliens fly around in space. Once you contemplate this idea for a while, you see it's quite reasonable and there are good reasons why they would not just land on the White House lawn like interstellar partycrashers. Mankind is not ready to deal with aliens. We can barely deal with immigrants without going apeshit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Aliens interfering with human affairs would be like college students doing the schoolwork for a bunch of third graders. Mankind needs to go through the growing pains of evolution themselves"

-Paul Chek (paraphrased) 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry