GreenWoods

Are Aliens On Earth?

70 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Obviously I meant entities that are channelled vs entities that fly UFOs. 

Like the obvious answer might be: UFO aliens are in the 3 dimensional physical universe while channeled entities and dmt entities are in the hyperdimensional realm.

But what's the real difference between 3D and X D (where X is a number larger than 3)?

I don't know when I look at the universe, I don't see a 3D world, I see consciousness, and I'm finding it real hard to tell the difference between 3D and  X D universes.

Like a UFO flying entity is just as real as a dmt entity. So when you say a channeled entity is different to a UFO flying entity, how do you know the channeled entity isn't the same entity flying the UFO.

Well why isn't it the same thing? Yes the guy flying the UFO might also be channeled at the same time on earth by someone. You could channel God, but can also channel your cat if you wish (and if the cat wishes), and everything in between.
Also many beings can switch between the physical dimension and the non-physical to answer your earlier question

Edited by Waken

1 minute ago, Waken said:

Well why isn't it the same thing? Yes the guy flying the UFO might also be channeled at the same time on earth by someone.
Also many beings can switch between the physical dimension and the non-physical to answer your earlier question

I've heard Leo say in a comment ages ago (paraphrasing) that hyperdimensional aliens like dmt aliens are different to UFO type aliens. His assertion just reminded me of that statement, and I'm curious to know why that's the case. I don't see a clear distinction between a hyperdimensional realm and a 3D realm. 

@electroBeam Then channel those aliens and tell them to land their UFO on your front lawn. Then you grab one of them and lock him in a cage for YT.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@electroBeam Then channel those aliens and tell them to land their UFO on your front lawn. Then you grab one of them and lock him in a cage for YT.

I could try that, but I have a very deep feeling that this is not a good idea. 

Maya is a massive house of cards, and doing that is like taking one of those cards out. You could be stuck in a parallel universe forever. Hallucinations are very real(relative to the physical world and maya). You need to take them very seriously. 

The universe at any moment, can switch from being whatever it is now, to something completely different. 

Its very easy to become schizophrenic. 

Edited by electroBeam

@Member Looks like you had an astral projection. That means, you were in the astral realm and there are all sort of things materializing and also disappear quickly like a thought.

These orbs were not in this physical world.

@Member Did the orb have any particular color? Such as white or blue?

Have heard that people from many different professions have seen a blue orb appearing in front of them.

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Member Well i hope you have a open mind.

One possibility could be this:

I was at a online zoom conference last Saturday with Corey Goode a sphere being alliance contactee and whistle blower and a question appeared on why some attendees have seen a blue orb. He answered that many people have sent him emails like doctors to teachers and asked him the same question. He answered that it is a wake up call to the starseed mission/life purpose, a shift in consciousnesses and a preparation. Nothing extraordinary so do not get overexcited if this is the case.

As for me, i have seen the white astral stripes for many years now, especially if i walk outside at nighttime. For me it feels that they create a small shift in my consciousnesses and i get aligned.  I do not know what actually is going on as it is beyond my comprehension but i am already used to it as part of my life.

I have always wondered if specific beings have a "signature" to them, As i have seen two different ones.

But it can be any other thing and this is my 10%.

The best thing would be to follow your intuition and with time see if more changes happen. 

Edited by Zanoni

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

@Member  The information i gave about the orbs is what i only know about it. The experiences varies from person to person if this is the case. Some have it once and others daily and it does not need to be a being or extraterrestrial as the methaphysical possibilities for this to happen are many. That is why i can advice you not to make any conclusions and take time as i am myself limited in understanding these phenomenon and i have studied and explored this field for many years.

Never needed to use the CE5 as i was contacted first. That is why i thought if you had the same situation. You can try it out as it works for many people.

Be vary so not to stumble on some delusions. And if these are actual beings not some brain illusions or something like that, then probably you have been guided before you even were aware of their existence. If you have any questions you can pm me and i will try to help. Anyway, good luck!

Edited by Zanoni

― Shunryu Suzuki

On 4/16/2020 at 7:03 AM, GreenWoods said:

I'm  surprised to see how even open-minded  people immediately reject the idea that aliens might be on earth.

- Probabilities

• What is the probability that there are aliens out there?
  • What is the probability that some of them are more advanced than us and are advanced enough to visit us?
  • Is there a chance that they would visit as in a way that we don't notice them?

- Evidence

1.  Probably millions of UFO sightings. 
  2. OBE reports talking about aliens
  3. NDE reports talking about aliens
  4. Remote Viewing reports talking about aliens
  5. Some Psychedelics reports talking about aliens
  6. Many thousand alien abduction reports
  7. Some psychic people seeing aliens
  8. chanelled material confirming about aliens.
  9. Countless ancient scriptures hint at aliens

The majority is probably fake or by deluded people, but all of it? 

Interesting is that a lot of what people report corresponds to what others report. 

For example:  The Reptilians and the Grays are probably the most commonly reported aliens. They are described in a similar way from most of the above-mentioned sources/reports.

I let you decide to evaluate the probability that aliens might actually be here on earth.

• What is the probability that there are aliens out there?
  •  
  • Very high mathematically.
  •  
  • What is the probability that some of them are more advanced than us and are advanced enough to visit us?  
  •  
  • Very high IMO, science has just scratched the surface of what's possible with technology. We are still infants in that regard.
  •  
  • Is there a chance that they would visit as in a way that we don't notice them?
  •  
  • Yes this is very likely. They risk being shot dead by rouge nations to steal their technology. I am sure they know about where we are at in our evolution and when we are ready they will make contact.
Edited by PlasmicProjection