EntheogenTruthSeeker

Elliot Hulse Regression

99 posts in this topic

He also helped me a ton at the beginning of my journey.

I think the world needs people like that cause it's hard to imagine I'd ever start to work on myself if there only were guys like Matt Kahn talking about love. It's just hard to resonate so it's probably great that there are some aggressive teachers like Elliott. Without them, many of us would be just like the majority of people.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

I thought you couldn't make a regression in the stages. I mean if he was on green (which I thought he was) he couldn't go back to blue right?

Or does he has some qualities of blue and other of green? 

Maybe he was always stuck in blue? :S

Edited by Neuroknot
Non

Couple of things about this

First off, religion is not blue per se but it is much more the way in which religion is being used by the person. I've seen people use the helpful aspects aspects of religion whilst discarding the dogmatic and ignorant notions of it. In fact, my personal coach is a christian, and he is one of the kindest and most open-minded people I've ever met. He simply takes the virtues and value that christianity DOES have.

Secondly, I wonder if Elliot simply has not chosen to conciously fulfill a role. I indeed also see that Elliot has become quite polarizing, not taking a very nuanced standpoint towards anything, but I very much keep the option open that Elliot very deliberately has taken on the role as the guy promoting masculine values as the ultimate, because this is simply what he feels he wants to offer as his life purpose. 

I think Elliot is an interesting case, though. I've seen interviews with him on London Real for instance, or certain clips and short films with him involved, and I can definitely tell he's capable of nuances and wisdom. 

I think for you guys here there are three things to consider, three questions to ask yourself

1: How do you know that religion is necessarily 'regression'? How are you so sure that certain aspects of religion can't be used that wouldn't necessarily be 'blue', aspects of that religion that would be far more loyal to the essential core and values that religion used to be originally be about?

2: Have you considered that he simply isn't fulfilling a certain role that he deems to be appropraite for him to express, a certain message, a certain perspective that he wants to get across? Perhaps for him to be very nuanced and careful in his statements makes his statements have less power and strength, which wouldn't fit his style. Perhaps he very consciously chose this role, still being aware of the fact that there are more nuances.

3: Even if he indeed got very identified with only one particular side of the coin, one particular angle of looking at things, then still why can't you take that perspectve fo the value that it has? The way I see it is that he is very good at expressing the viewpoint of one side of a coin. Yes, what can be seen on one side of a coin isn't the entire coin, but that doesn't mean what is being expressed and explained about that one side of the coin that IS being looked at, isn't accurate and wrong. It is simply just impartial. It is the truth, but it is only half of the Truth. The other side of the coin is the other side of the Truth. Both sides are the Truth, but both sides on its own are incomplete and misleading as far as the total picture of reality is concerned.

But still, even if Elliot only speaks in and deals with half-truths, even these half-truths can have a lot of value, as long as you understand they are half-truths. 

Don't judge him so quickly, and see him for what he DOES have to offer.

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.

@Neuroknot He was never at solid Green.

And regression is rare but possible under tighter survival conditions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Wow I’m not really familiar with him but he speaks like a person from a bad neighborhood..hopefully all of his fans won’t follow this shit

Not exactly an intellectual titan, ask yourselves this: If he didn't have those muscles, would anyone listen to him?

@Heyyyyyy To be fair, he does have a certain type of charisma that is attractive to a certain audience regardless of the size of his muscles.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Im going to go off on a limb here and explore an avenue that most of you will probably not like. But bear with me. 

First off, let me just say that I completely despise his derogatory attitude and language towards women and sex. I do not approve of that in the least. But with that said, there is something that initially made me think that this was an evolution into yellow as opposed to a regression towards blue; as well as an organic reaction against the admittedly toxic manifestations of green (which even Leo has talked about)  so widely prevalent nowadays. He reminds me a lot of Jordan Peterson and his guidance of young men from the deep mists of nihilism (despite being a nihilist myself, it can be quite harmful if gone unintegrated) to the safe haven of traditional moral principles. So here's my main take on it:

1. Despite all the Christian talk, if you look at how he approaches religion, you will notice a mystical, non dual angle. He emphasizes spiritual experience over hyper-rationalizing, frequently issues relativistic caveats (greenish) like "call it God, the Universe, or whatever you like", and practices and advocates long forms of spiritual fasting with an emphasis on its ability to cleanse your demons and trauma, aka shadow work. 

2. Something gives me the impression that what's motivating him to encourage men to "roughen up", disregard emotions, and ride this wave of masculine revisionism is actually a yellowish systemic awareness.  For all its crassness, all that talk about men "being sissies and "not being strong enough" is in fact a way of describing a very real, widespread problem in current generations, who experience meaninglessness and lack of direction in life. There is a reason why folks like Hulse and Peterson resonate so much, because at some level of the spiral, this advice is in fact useful. 

3. Regarding #2, this is not to say that the kind of advice they give is the ideal one. It just happens to be the most readily accessible to them. 

2 hours ago, emind said:

But with that said, there is something that initially made me think that this was an evolution into yellow as opposed to a regression towards blue; as well as an organic reaction against the admittedly toxic manifestations of green (which even Leo has talked about)  so widely prevalent nowadays.

This was my initial suspicion back when he started his last shift in content, but like Leo said, I believe he didn't spend enough time in green. It was more like a psychedelic vacation more than an actual integration (it seems like). I remember from one of these later videos that he commented on how he earlier came across the concept of "integrating your feminine side", and he made it pretty clear in that video that he is now full stop against that philosophy. The way he presents it doesn't seem to have that yellow "third-person perspectiveness": it seem very absolutistic, but then again, that may just be due to his way of speaking. I do agree that he has some of that yellow spice in him at times, but lately that seems to be mostly drowned out by tier 1 stages.

He has moved of stage. but hey, in his current stage everything he says has full sense, he is right! relatively

And I think he wants to stay here. He dont want to trancend values like honor, purity, dignity, sacrifice. A spiritual person cleans his ass with this "worries".

I think because of the internet and smart-phones being ever so increasingly popular there is WAAAAY too much conceptualizing and time being spent of people burrowing themselves in communities which usually end up being highly self-bias and ideological, instead of being out in the real world, feeling instead of thinking, and genuinely interacting with people as an individual.

Notice how so many of these communities even under the marketing front of "self-improvement" spend so much time judging others. This is clear with any scroll to the comment section of a pick-up, red-pill, or whatever channel. They are so insulated in their own worldview they come up with their own languages and labels for everyone. People who don't agree to a T with the dogma and point out their hypocrisy and the absurdities they convince themselves of are labelled "beta" or whatever other nonsense you'd expect a 13 year-old to say, let alone full grown "men".

Even for simply linking a thread on this very forum a while ago about all the scummy things a "self improvement company" like RSD have done I had a user in this thread react and say that I will "push women away for judging people about sex", obviously while not knowing a thing about me or my sex life. This was clearly just a projection to demonstrate and justify his own values, but see how being so immersed in this content can trap someone and the way they think and interact with others in the world?

Even if they are doing this stuff to better themselves I don't think people are quite aware of how it's coming from a place of selfishness and certainly not from love, which not only can hurt others but themselves too. I think there is a tremendous lack of self-honesty that taints so much of the content. If most people were really honest with themselves they would admit they just want their cake and to eat it too.

People need to be MUCH more careful about where they are getting their advice and leadership from, and their reasons for doing it. You really need to be a critical thinking person who isn't scared to go it completely alone if you want to get healthy change that sticks.

Of course people are going to say "but you just have to take the good and leave the rest", just like with Elliot here. Unfortunately I don't believe most people are actually equipped for that and are way too self-deceived.

There needs to be a lot more preliminary work that people need to do before they even start and it isn't talked about enough. Hence why there is still so much arguing and toxicity even on a high quality website like this one.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Retaining ones life force has power 

Constantly draining your life force makes you weak 

Whose Gona carry the Boats & logs bitches

On 08/04/2020 at 9:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Neuroknot He was never at solid Green.

And regression is rare but possible under tighter survival conditions.

I personally experienced huge regression.

Do you have any insight to share on this topic?

Edited by 4201

On 4/5/2020 at 5:58 AM, Joel3102 said:

He seems to have really gone down the manosphere/red pill rabbit hole

this video title made me realise how bad it has gotten lol 

The above video is the first I've seen from this man so I don't know anything about him.  A lot of what he talks about in the video made sense to me.  Can you guys explain why his views are frowned upon in this thread?  Is it considered "stage blue" to prefer a woman who does not act/dress in a promiscuous manner?  Should we encourage our wives/daughters to act in this way?  Are we going to tell our daughters to go out there and gain as much sexual experience as possible before settling down with a partner?  

@StarStruck what fake accent are you speaking about?  Is he faking an American accent?

@Unemployed He is saying women with sexual experiences of more than one partner are "sluts". No one said anything about encouraging our wives/daughters to go out and try to gain as much sexual experience as possible, that is a different story.

In some peoples journeys they will not meet the right person always first, and will experience multiple partners. Others genuinely want sex, and will go out and try to have a lot of sex (men or women) which is part of a natural learning process and experience of life. Nothing right/wrong about this. People can choose to be intimate with who they want as long as they respect the confines of their relationship agreement with their SO. 

He is giving his biased opinion based off his own choices/life experience to stick with one woman his entire life. He doesn't know any other way, so he is demonizing not only women but men who choose to have multiple sexual partners. Instead of "slut shaming" love and acceptance is a much higher teaching for true inner strength, not being on a moral highground of being with one partner because that is "the right path". His teachings are neurotic and dysfunctional and regressive for spiritually developed people. 

His main audience is just men who probably don't have much success with women and are trying to put on muscle to build more confidence in their life and haven't accepted or integrated a feminine side within them. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I feel Elliott Hulse is hurt and in ressentment. I like the guy, but I just unsubscribed his YouTube Channel because it felt too much toxic (I have a very open mind, so I can feel regression in myself when I listen to him). I don't think it's fair to mock him though.

14 hours ago, Roy said:

Notice how so many of these communities even under the marketing front of "self-improvement" spend so much time judging others.

Why are you judging us? :(

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Why are you judging us? :(

Not a judgement just an unbiased observation. Look at the thing being pointed at not the pointer.

hrhrhtewgfegege

this guy is dogmatic as fuck, you can see angry animal that wants to fuck inside of him, but he is too damn religious that his own bullshit is killing him from inside

I can see the same exact thing in Jordan Peterson

"life is suffering man", "life is tough"

they created hell for themselves 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

19 hours ago, 4201 said:

I personally experienced huge regression.

Do you have any insight to share on this topic?

You must dive deep into whatever color stage you are still struggling with.

You can't be solid Green until you exhaust Orange. Become so Orange that you get sick of it. Then you will be truely ready for Green.

In a sense, that's what Elliot Hulse is doing. He's playing through Blue and Orange. Burning through his karma to someday reach Green. If he ever reaches Green in this lifetime he'll see how silly and dysfunctional his rants about sluts and sexual purity were. But he needs to go through these rants to purify himself. So what you're seeing in his videos is his growing up process.

The only problem is that he is dragging his followers along with him into the dysfunction. But he can't help it. So here we are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.