PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

So @VeganAwakenext time you see poor lady having trouble to cross the street help her out because she is you don't tell that story nothing matters. It's pure perversion and pure BS let alone harm all that is you with delusions and your own ignorance. 

@zeroISinfinity Chill and lend some patience to the phase, bud. It is Good, perfect. No problem at all. Same for ‘your’ phase, same for ‘my’ phase. No problem. God bless experience. 

@VeganAwake That’s super cool imo that you chatted with those folks. Had to be pretty interesting, even if it was perhaps interesting in it’s ordinary-ness. Sometimes that’s the coolest experience. Good for ‘you’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

35 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

That almost enlightens me.

@zeroISinfinity So I am the container of objects?

Edited by Javfly33

@Nahm No. ? Not mad at all. I really am not lol. But I did expected your zen stick. ☺️Loveeee you Love all. I do I do I do. I really do. Oh it's wonderful. 

❤️

Sick of dick measuring, sick of "I am right" "I know it all". 

Truth=Love very simple. Love, Actual Love aaaarh so much of it, wasn't stingy at all sir lol. I will die ?

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I don't think I've got anything bud... there is nothing to get... (there is no separate self) when the separate self Falls away there's everything & no thing for No One.

Yes there is no separate self. 

Question can you feel no self?

-"No self is not a feeling it's a recognition that there was never an individual that would feel something."

There is something as ONE.

-"Oneness is just pointing that there's no separate other... Oneness is void or the never was".

Enlightenment isn't a gaining of something.

Enlightenment is remembering what you actually are. 

-"That's completely your opinion, there isn't a you".

You can't destroy anything because there's nothing here that's believed in.

There is something here. 

-"There is nothing appearing as something but ultimately it's pure emptiness or void".

Nothing all talk about is actual Love. LOVE

-"It's not about anything, your opinion that it's all about love is exactly just that.. your opinion".

There's unconditional love for all of apparent existence here... ecause it was recognized there was never a separation...

Apparent non apparent that's duality, apparent is a tought. 

-"Saying apparently does not create a duality in anyway.. it's pointing to the fact that it seems like something is occurring but it's ultimately an illusion."

Yes there is no separatiin because you are all that is. 

-"This again is completely your opinion... there is no YOU, it's all an illusion..Maya"

It's not recognized with intellect it's felt. 

-"Totally agree the feeling here is that there is no thing or void..."

it doesn't have to be your version of God realization to embrace unconditional love..❤

It's not uncoditional it's Absolute, it's what you really are. 

-"Unconditional and absolute love are identical."

Now you could call that God realization but I don't like using the word god.

God realization is actual. Your ❤️ is waiting you will not avoid that.Even on death bed you will bot escape it. 

-"If I'm apparently already GOD in your opinion what does it matter anyways. There's no meaning purpose or value to that realization... you're not special in any way thinking that you are God."

It's an undescribable pure Potential energy with no agenda...no Higher Source dictating anything...

You heard that but you haven't experenced yourself as pure formlesness and that potential itself. Yet another actual thing and not philosophy. 

-"Well just like you said it's not something that's recognized with intellect it's felt."

If you believe there's some kind of goal or higher agenda for God that's fine it does not bother me at all...

You are Unlimited Being wake up. All you. 

-"your opinion..." Cool idea I guess...A+ for creativity oh wait you didn't create that idea ?"

There's no meaning purpose or value to any of it because none of its real..

Love is actual. Real illusion both toughts all collapse into Actual Love. 

-"Correct it collapses into Unconditional love"

There are no separate individuals for anything to matter for..❤

There is no. We are all within you. 

We are all you. 

-"There's nothing within anything because nothing is real it's a complete illusion or MAYA."

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That almost enlightens me.

@zeroISinfinity So I am the container of objects?

You are pure Consciousness /Actual Love. 

Awareness is not a Camera or empty space for objects. 

You are Reality itself. All objects are you. 

You are as much as body as coffee table or computer you think you see. You do not perceive you are Being. You are looking at YOURSELF right now. 

See IT as unified field. 

Since you really are Conciousness you can feel it. Not hidden. 

@zeroISinfinity  But I feel like this person typing to you. I do not feel like I am the forum, or you typing.

On LSD I felt like I was creator of universe, god, all good etc but off drugs it's not like that. So what gives? Why do you seem to know you are everything, and yet I think i'm this person.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@zeroISinfinity  But I feel like this person typing to you. I do not feel like I am the forum, or you typing.

On LSD I felt like I was creator of universe, god, all good etc but off drugs it's not like that. So what gives? Why do you seem to know you are everything, and yet I think i'm this person.

Because you were levels of consciousness infinitely higher than what you are at now.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

So @VeganAwakenext time you see poor lady having trouble to cross the street help her out because she is you don't tell that story nothing matters. It's pure perversion and pure BS let alone harm all that is you with delusions and your own ignorance. 

Lol...

As if you would have to believe you are God to help out an elderly woman... you're funny..

You simply don't understand what's being pointed to..

There's not any real individuals for anything to actually matter for.

Nothing matters does not mean this body will not take action and help the elderly and things like that ...after all if nothing matters then it also doesn't matter if you help people.

See Bud your message simply does not make any sense...

Everything is God but then a deep critical judgment arises from over there that there's perversion ignorance BS harm and delusion.

Good talk though I'm enjoying it thoroughly...❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Raptorsin7 Hour of meditation every day. Not much is it.

When you get to Jed's years sky will be the limit. ☺️

Love, Love, Love that's how you raise levels of Consciousness. You will feel God np. Not hidden. 

18 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Lol...

As if you would have to believe you are God to help out an elderly woman... you're funny..

• It's not beleif based it's actuality. That body and body of that lady are ONE (real you) and what is looking from your eyes is same thing looking from hers.
  • More you give more you have to give since you are the Source and creator of THIS

You simply don't understand what's being pointed to..

• I do not need human egoic understanding since all of this is my Infinite Intelligence at play. I feel MYSELF. 

There's not any real individuals for anything to actually matter for.

• All individuals are in actuality you, Love all that is you no mistake with that. Follow your ❤️ since it is you. You will never make mistake with loving anything. (even if it's desire to have sex with Jun Hyoseong ☺️) 

Nothing matters does not mean this body will not take action and help the elderly and things like that ...after all if nothing matters then it also doesn't matter if you help people.

• Love is matter. ? 

See Bud your message simply does not make any sense...

• Practises, actual awakening then it will. 

Everything is God but then a deep critical judgment arises from over there that there's perversion ignorance BS harm and delusion.

• There is and once you awaken you will realize why I said that. 

Good talk though I'm enjoying it thoroughly...❤

Me too. Practises. 

we could ask: why sadhguru is not awake? its funny to talk about corruption and grades of awakening. that’s actual what then really may hit you up - the moment when you realize what awakening might really be.

@zeroISinfinity

You are sitting on this forum way too much you should be out helping the elderly...

It's very important and it matters go now...show them the ancient practices..❤

Then and only then will you be saved from yourself.

@VeganAwake police hour can't leave home or I will get arrested. Corona virus thingy. 

Entire country all in homes. It's from 17h to 5h. Well in Serbia there is no efin around with anything I guess. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity yes it's crazy same thing here eating up all the food in the house homeschooling the kids and drinking beer..

its THIS ?

@universe let people who want friendliness go to mooji baba or Christianity maybe. Certain denominations are very friendly. Infact, Mormonism displays one the most tightly knit people who move as one body extremely effectively. They support each other heavily and love each other. Very friendly.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@VeganAwake That’s super cool imo that you chatted with those folks. Had to be pretty interesting, even if it was perhaps interesting in it’s ordinary-ness. Sometimes that’s the coolest experience. Good for ‘you’. 

Thanks man yes everybody's plans got canceled because of the coronavirus and it's interesting how many people are willing to talk about spirituality / non-duality... lots of opportunities to speak on Skype and zoom to some of these individuals that used to travel a lot ?