PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

So, a rotten tomato and a fresh juicy tomato, both perfectly perfect? But, we know which one one would choose to eat, no? Which would imply that one is more desirable/attractive than the other,no? 

For example, one thing that comes first to my mind is Sanity vs Insanity. Who would choose insanity over sanity? 

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

So, a rotten tomato and a fresh juicy tomato, both perfectly perfect? But, we know which one one would choose to eat, no? Which would imply that one is more desirable/attractive than the other,no? 

For example, one thing that comes first to my mind is Sanity vs Insanity. Who would choose insanity over sanity? 

All difference is relative and imaginary.

There is in fact no difference between a tomato and insanity. That difference is imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All difference is relative and imaginary.

There is in fact no difference between a tomato and insanity. That difference is imaginary.

But still You would choose to be sane and not fall into insanity, no? I gave this example, because, You, Yourself wrote that once you went insane in a trip and that it was one of the scariest thing you experienced. And that You don't think anyone would liked to experienced what you experienced at that moment. 

@Preety_India @Anna1  

The feminine techniquely isn't 'untrue' since both masculine and feminine are always valid. However in this corner of the universe 'identifying the other as God' is untrue. Since there are no others but Self. But the feminine naturally manifests that spiritual quality so it is equally valid and true as the Self.

Also I'm a girl.

Edited by Artaemis

3 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@Preety_India @Anna1  

The feminine techniquely isn't 'untrue' since both masculine and feminine are always valid. However in this corner of the universe 'identifying the other as God' is untrue. Since there are no others but Self. But the feminine naturally manifests that spiritual quality so it is equally valid and true as the Self.

Lot of word salad. Pfft!! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

49 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

But still You would choose to be sane and not fall into insanity, no?

Maybe I would, maybe not. That all depends on what my goals and desires are.

Just because I choose chocolate ice cream over vanilla does mean one is better or worse from an objective point of fact.

I gave this example, because, You, Yourself wrote that once you went insane in a trip and that it was one of the scariest thing you experienced. And that You don't think anyone would liked to experienced what you experienced at that moment. 

Your personal desires are irrelevant when it comes to matters of Truth.

You have to stop thinking about reality personally. It's not personal. Stop trying to get anything beneficial out of existence. Have the courage to be totally selfless.

If you were totally selfless, it would not matter if you were sane or insane, alive or dead, healthy or sick, rich or poor, human or dog.

Truth is selfless.

When you are being selfish, you are being untruthful. You are falling into the illusion that one thing is better or worse than another. In Truth, there is no difference, no better, no worse. Being alive is not better than being dead. Being happy is not better than being in pain. That is Truth. But you don't want to accept it.

The ultimate freedom and joy is the realization that there is no difference between anything. This is what puts an end to struggle and suffering.

So long as you believe that one thing is better than other, you will always suffer and struggle and be unhappy.

Truth is the only salvation.

But existing/being is better than non-existence/non-being. If you we did not exist we wouldn't even be able to have a conversation right now. 

Also, why put objective-sense/selflessness above subjective/selfish? Why not the other way? Why should I relinquish my Being. I accepted one thing being better than the other depending what I am after/want to achieve(I guess you could call it "style") , without hating the "lesser-good" things, though out my life and I was a genuinely happy person, all until body did become ill.

So from my own personal experience, it is possible to be genuinely happy, as long as things the way you want to be to.  Of course if one just starts to learn to accept anything/everything as good, then nothing will have a difference, not even ceasing to exist will matter for such Being, then the question would be why did this Being even pop into existence, in the first place, if in the end it turns into a characterless/void-of-a-personality being who is trying to relinquish its own Being-"ness". 

Edited by WHO IS

3 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

the question would be why did this Being even pop into existence

Why does there have to be a why? Just in asking the question you are limiting answers you subconsciously don't want to hear by making assumptions like that.

Seriously consider all possibilities, and be willing to surrender to whatever answer comes your way.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Preety_India Also in a way the Self is a higher truth but that does not discount the need for integration of the feminine. 

Edited by Artaemis

1 minute ago, Roy said:

Why does there have to be a why? Just in asking the question you are limiting answers you subconsciously don't want to hear by making assumptions like that.

Seriously consider all possibilities, and be willing to surrender to whatever answer comes your way.

Because nothing happens without a reason, there is a causal chain of reaction. 

Also the answer coming your way that you are after is it coming externally or internally? If it is externally why do you take it as a 100% truth? Even if its God, how do You know God might not be joking/pranking/fooling You?

Leo when You say "being alive is no better than being dead" arent You contradicting Yourself? Didn't You say there is no death?

Also, when you say "everything is imaginary" as if it makes it less "real", however, if "everything is imaginary" and imagination is all that is, then it is very-very real, because it is the only thing that is. 

Thus, everything being imagery doesn't make it less "not-real". The sky is blue, whether it is imaginary or not. One feels pain when one hits one's toe at the corner, one feels/experiences the pain, whether it is imaginary or not, but it doesn't matter because when EVERYTHING is made of Imagination, then Imagination is The Only Thing that Is, thus it IS Reality. 

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS You are stuck asking questions without doing any work.

Go find the answers yourself.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@WHO IS You are stuck asking questions without doing any work.

Go find the answers yourself.

How work, when I don't have access to 5-meo-dmt? I ask questions, because that's we are doing here right, communicating? Trying to find and share Truth?

Do You notice that when I ask You an interesting question, to which You could give me an answer(Which would be a loving/wholesome thin to do), You do not answer them and say "go do work". I don't know, why such an attitude, an awakened person would choose to express.

Edited by WHO IS

@WHO IS You are wasting time. You will never reach Truth this way.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@WHO IS You are wasting time. You will never reach Truth this way.

Ok, I humble myself and admit that I accept the possibility that Im doing the work the wrong way. Can You tell me please, how to do the work?

From what I read in the forum, You are saying that meditation will never give the results which 5-meo-dmt does and that 5-meo-dmt is the surest/straightest way to awakening, is that correct, did I understand this correctly?

But if I or anyone else for the matter, doesn't have access to 5-meo-dmt, it means we cant awaken due to such circumstance? 

I sincerely will be thankful if you explain.(This might also help others who read this)

Edited by WHO IS

26 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Ok, I humble myself and admit that I accept the possibility that Im doing the work the wrong way. Can You tell me please, how to do the work?

From what I read in the forum, You are saying that meditation will never give the results which 5-meo-dmt does and that 5-meo-dmt is the surest/straightest way to awakening, is that correct, did I understand this correctly?

But if I or anyone else for the matter, doesn't have access to 5-meo-dmt, it means we cant awaken due to such circumstance? 

I sincerely will be thankful if you explain.(This might also help others who read this)

Any psychedelic will help you for starters. You got a long way to go till you can fully appreciate what 5-MeO has to show you.

And even though meditation will not get you all the way to the top, it's still a good practice for you to you learn to focus your mind on the present moment.

You can do any of the practices I've ever talked about. They are helpful.

Truth is precisely what you see right now, minus your thoughts about it.

It basically boils down to this. 

If you resonate with Leo, it means your main forms of practice will be psychedelics and regular trips, that’s essentially what he promotes nowadays. 

If you don’t resonate with Leo, go and find a teacher that resonates with you and work with them directly if possible, even some beings on here offer that, or just go to their retreats or listen to their teachings and what they recommend. 

I don’t think Leo is saying Don’t meditate or do practices, his view is just that you can’t reach the “highest levels of awakening” without drugs, at the end of the day that’s his view and if you resonate with that stick with the teachings. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t also do other practices etc. 

if not, go and find another teacher and see what kind of results you get. I did just that, and it was the BEST thing I ever did and transformed my life. Leo will say to me “you’re not awake” but you shouldn’t let someone’s opinion on a forum bother you that much, only you are your Guru. 

so for the majority of you here it’s either: 

1) Go with Leo, start the psychedelic path and dive as deep as possible into psyches along with Leo. 

2) Go find another teacher (theres 1000s these days) and understand their teachings and whether they can help you. It will be of course different from Leo, but fully Self-Realised teachers say the same thing, with their own flavour of course. 

Arguing with Leo about his path and teachings is pretty pointless at this point, he’s made his mind up and all that really matters is your own direct experience, not what you read on here or what this guru said about that guru.

I will say this. 

Leo seems more into deeper and deeper exploration into God Consciousness, than abiding awakening and the realisation of the truth of your own being, and then abiding and integrating this into life. So if you resonate with tht stick here. 

Majority of other teachers are more into the realisation of your own being and simultaneously reality, the happiness and peace that comes with it and then aligning all areas of your life with this understanding and the “end to seeking.” 

What Leo teaches is getting VERY different from masters and sages across millennia, so if you resonate with that then stay, if you don’t then find another teacher, but I’ve realised debating with Leo and his followers is pointless at this point. 

Have a good day everyone :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@WHO IS You are misunderstanding.  You still should meditate and listen to insights from teachers on occassion.  

I have been meditating for 20 years and I have been finding it easier after so many years of meditation to access insights that improve my life and others.  

To me reaching higher states of consciousness or having mystical experiences which I have had means very little if I cant translate it into my personal life.  

There is no one way or best way to do the work.  You have to create your own path and be willing to struggle along the way.  With online resources and countries and cities all over the world that offer resources/seminars/retreats, there is no longer any excuse not to actualize other than fear and laziness. 

The famous saying, "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
This is very profound, on a deeper level it means you can also reach awakening by doing mundane things like chop wood or carry water.  

Edited by Tanz

@LfcCharlie4 We will continue to deconstruct reality in future videos.

This deconstruction is useful whether you want to use psychedelics or not. Even more fundamental than psychedelics is contemplation and deconstruction. The psychedelics are only lubricant for contemplation. The point of the videos is to provide a guide for deconstructing the mind and carefully questioning reality.

You can question reality with or without psychedelics. Of course you'll get a lot further with them. But even without them it's still good.

Even if you choose to meditate or do yoga, you will still need a hardcore questioning of reality. You can't just be a sheep and do practices without questioning.

First of all Leo, it seems that people take the fact that You take your time and effort to be in the forum active for hours to read and answer people's questions, for granted. Therefore I want to just say "A Big Thank You for Your Help!!!!!" :)

I'm really interested in Truth. And Ill be honest, what motivates me the most to find out what reality "IS" and why there is something other then nothing, like why reality and I exist. Therefore, I was always questioning what is "Death" through out my life. Death is something that I want to avoid at all costs. I do not want to cease to exist. Some teachers say that death is ceasing to exist just for the physical body but ones Being/I continues to exist in other planes of existence. 

However, nowadays Im understanding that the body itself is a mental projection of consciousness. Therefore I HAVE to ask, what is Death really, according to Your experience with the truth?

Edited by WHO IS