PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

lots of opportunities to speak on Skype and zoom to some of these individuals that used to travel a lot ?

Skype, opportunity to talk with awoke. 

This can only mean one thing. 

Noooooooooooooo

(don't be shy, no pls, nooooo) not funny at all. ?

Leo has clearly broken through into supernatural knowledge there's a word for it in Buddhism I think. The kriya yoga book says that the kriyaban can expect to receive powers and abilities, some subtle, some not so subtle. I know of this myself haha. And I know realise how hard it is to communicate it to others because to the ego, the true self looks like an ego haha. You can definitely know things that surpass regular understanding. This is recorded in many many'a manuscript. Have you stopped to consider that leo is actually going as deep as he says? ...since, if someone doesn't have some kind of perceptual issue, they should be able to see that Leo is the only one who is doing all powerful exercises, hardcore as fuck. People usually don't press into the practises (including psychedelics) heavy enough to make actual notable progress on the path. The ego see the "I am" as an ego...it think, "I am?! That sounds extremely self centered." Think about those words I am, very bold, blunt, nearly...powerful. but when a person becomes bold blunt and powerful, you say "ego!!!" Leo speaks from being literally self-less. He is less a self, he doesn't have a self haha. Which is why he speaks the truth. Even though he knows a large portion of his audience will think "there's no way he's went so deep," and thinking hes bullshitting, or deluded. But the trick is this...don't believe him. If you know (and practise) powerful practises together including psycs daily for around an hour or so a day (which is realistic) then just do what I do. Realise that the power is in the practices, and what Leo says go in one ear, and out the other. (not psychedelics daily haha). The guru becomes your only teacher.

John 14:26 "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything..."

Even let the voice change your practises. I've had a super change it n my intuition recently. I've stopped practising yoga temporarily (and automatically) nearly like I didn't notice it haha kinda. My self enquiry has been much quieter recently also. I don't bow at the start and end of each practise anymore. It honestly feels like I'm just not practising...but the intuitive feeling, aw...I can tell it's deep ♥️ it's like trying to force yourself to love a girl and getting distracted from your efforts by *actually* falling in love. The intuition takes over. The kriya book says that advanced practitioners often say the guru does the practices for them. It begins to feel confusingly effortless. At least for me haha. Oh yeah, anyway. When I say "don't believe leo" I'm not saying you disbelieve him. I'm merely saying neither believe him or disbelieve him. Do the practises and psychedelics that leo is doing, and the same volume or practises, for the same length of time as leo...you agreeing with him or disagreeing with him is actually ultimately a trap haha. Both. I can personally vouch for 5meo though, it is legit. Peace and love to all my friends ♥️

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Skype, opportunity to talk with awoke. 

This can only mean one thing. 

Noooooooooooooo

(don't be shy, no pls, nooooo) not funny at all. ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Nahm I can imagine anything sir. With this you gain control over MIND. Holly fuck. 

Sometimes I really wish this dream to end lol I really do. It's mess real mess. 

Already having no sense of geographic location and all that if I woke up next morning in Colombia  I won't be suprissed one bit. That's how big mess it is. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

It’s all good. That’s interesting & relatable btw. I haven’t had geographical sense of direction for a while now. No chance, even where I parked my car, zero ‘data’ bubbles up. It’s a funny thing though...relying on GPS to find it. The irony. It just keeps ‘working out’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm It really is a mess. It's all made up and you know it lol. 

Well not really into self suffering anymore, no self all the time and it brings stuff like this. Ok accepted not refusing calling but c'mon man lol. So exposed. ?️

@Nahm I only trust you here because you only understand me and you know exactly what I am talking about. Maybe Leo too dunno. 

@zeroISinfinity Made pizzas yesterday, from scratch. HUGE mess. Wife & I cleaned it all up together. Was twice as easy, and ten times more fun. Sadhguru often speaks of this “togetherness” too. I don’t know if he’s awake enough though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah man thanks. I get what you are saying. Thanks. 

Problem I can't invert or stop process almost impossible to re-indulge in a sense. 

Holly fuck str8. I am Void all the time there is no return man, just there is no. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Nahm  I am Void

watch out for the self referential zen stick that might come your way xD

Yes i am Void or Abyss, you are just not concious of that yet. 

@NahmOk will try to reinvent myself a bit to explore and be really interested in exploration. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@NahmOk will try to reinvent myself a bit to explore and be really interested in exploration. 

Somebody on here said to keep your hands on your body and it helps you stay grounded... maybe try keeping your hands on your stomach and heart ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yes i am Void or Abyss 

;) ok - I am stripped from the being = ??

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

wow Nahm is doing his session telepathically now. Fuck thats an upgradexDxD

Edited by electroBeam

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

For 32 years I've been absolutely nothing.

5 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@zeroISinfinity Im sure that if you made proper sentences, many people would resonate with your messages.

i already do, nahm does, and you obviously do, too. i actually like his style think its funny. also makes me reflect a lot. maybe understanding sometimes is only meant for those who understand.

thats the reason why we understand anything at all.

Edited by remember

On 3/26/2020 at 5:42 AM, Leo Gura said:

No

Awakening has nothing to do with such stunts.

So where does transcending suffering fit into the picture? If you can't handle any amount of pain thrown at you, doesn't this mean we are still being restricted by egoic mechanisms? We are still resisting what is?