Leo Gura

Questions About Living Life? - Ask Here

112 posts in this topic

How to know if I'll regret my actual decisions when I'll be old?

For example for my convictions actually ignore women and sex to focus in other things. But possibly when I'll be 60 yo watching a romantic movie in my coach I'd think: I wasted my youth and missed the experinece of a young love... how is to hug and kiss the soft skin of a young woman, her vibrant eyes, the smell...

How do you clear yourself of your own bullshit/illusions?

The game of survival cannot be won. 

if enlightenment is equal to death or the death of the ego, why dont just make suicide?

Edited by SvanteTheBeast

Are there places to find information about life that people generally don't look towards, and would benefit greatly from doing so?

Should I still watch your videos every weekend if I would rather pursue success over awakening?(jk I will never stop)

Hello Leo. To me, this is the only way to contact you.I am Christian from Germany. I come straight to the point. I would like to pay a professional translator and voice-over artist (20+ years experience) with a good, calm voice, to make german versions from some of your best and important videos. He would start with just one and we see how he handles your intonations and sing sang. I saw some of his work and he is able to do difficult vocabulary. I need to ask you, if you would cooperate with this idea. Your material is important in this times and i wish it would be available for german speaking people. Your material and style is the best i can find on youtube.
I'm kinda wealthy enough. To pay him, will not hurt me. I am in contact with him and he would love to do the job. He is german too. 
Please give me an info on that idea. Answer me via email that is linked to my account here. I could send you work examples from him ( video links).

@ChristianGermany81 I appreciate your enthusiam but this would involve so much work it would be a full time job and tedious as hell.

It is not feasible and I don't have time for it. Sorry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

• Maneuvering myself out of distractions and procrastination
  • Maneuvering myself into a positive momentum

Although you probably covered those topics in the big picture level, specific methods can help.

Edited by CreamCat

Is willpower an illusion? If there's no free will there can't be such a thing. So, what is there actually happening which we falsely label as willpower and how can we harness that knowledge to make positive improvements on our lives? 

What is an effective way to recover from a really large backslide, in relation to upholding habits?

How do we make sure we keep people from going insane and hurting others in such troubled times? How can we make sure people don't hit rock bottom and decide to do something detrimental to themselves and others? (I've thought about this a lot since I saw Joker.)

12 hours ago, Mada_ said:

What is an effective way to recover from a really large backslide, in relation to upholding habits?

+1

How possible the impossible? 

Is there really a law that limits human for become capable of doing impossible things? Can i transcend that to naturally do it, 

some people is skeptical to what is really possible if you show them Jesus Christ walking to a water they will simply say oh that is a camera trick or they edit it.. so what should we understand to that kind of skeptical, what should we do? 

Given self vanished and i become God, can i do something Godly and create something in that Truth??

How do I know if I'm ready for deep spiritual work? What issues do I have to have handled in my life before I seriously get into spirituality?

What exactly is the spirit, soul, and god, or conscience, super-conscience and supra-conscience? and how do they integrate and when? What becomes of my existing persona? Does it survive this process?

On 10/5/2019 at 0:41 AM, Leo Gura said:
  • How do I overcome fear of failure when starting a business?
  • What is required to succeed in business?

• What is the role of technology in self-actualization?

This one ++++1

Should I become a monk? Is this a viable life path?

This, the more I do the work, the more I ask myself if I should drop everything and become some sort of monk.

• How do I balance between pursuing a career vs pursuing enlightenment?
  • How important is money for self-actualization? What is the proper role of money?

Maybe the same in different words:

• How to deal with survival when pursuing the Truth?
  • How to achieve a balance between basic survival stuff (making money, sustaining a career) and spiritual / enlightenment work?

And some more:

• How to integrate deep mystical experiences into daily life?
  • How to share the profound knowledge we get as we are doing the work (meditation, psychedelic tripping, contemplation etc..) with family and friends?
  • How do we deal with family and friends as we get deeper in the self-actualization path? One way may be to cut al relationships, but are there other possibilities to integrate them?
  • I invested a lot in my current career and it has help me to achieve great things in life, but I seem to feel more and more stuck and lose interest on it the more I self-actualize. Shall I change my career? Or shall I drop it and start something new? (I see that this can be related to the life purpose course, but who knows, I found it worth asking)

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”