Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

How are none of you enlightened beings not dead?

32 posts in this topic

how did none of you not physically die ? 

any distinction is on the level of mind 

Food , water, physical door, house, job , work start time, money, family , school , children , fire , life ,death

these are just some of the distinctions that are needed for daily life 

so how did you exactly survive the process of moving into undifferentiated reality or true self? 

I don't think anyone lives in a permanent, fully, undifferentiated reality, even the so-called enlightened beings. An enlightened human will have tasted truly undifferentiated reality, and may be able to touch-down to it regularly or constantly in between moments, yet they will also abide in the multitudinous realm of the relative, distinct, conditioned.

* these words coming from a non-enlightened being btw, who has had merely some tastes of unconditioned being.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@outlandish thanks for the knowledge , it was really really helpful 

this is one thing i'm going to have to give a conscious go at doing no mind distinctions practice 

thanks once again

@Aakash The problem is that you view "enlightenment" as some kind of super human achievement. Now you can see why seeking will have to be dropped at one point or another :)

Distinction vs non-distinction is itself a distinction.  

From a dualistic perspective, enlightenment seems like nonduality. Some type of One no-self state. This can be an extremely profound awakening, yet the nondual vs. dual duality breaks down as well as we go full circle. It's whatever the case may be.

For a time, the subjective experience may seem like flipping back and forth between dual and nondual, yet this breaks down. There is something transcendent to that. 

Because the perfection of nonduality includes duality, "you" come back from a no self experience, the ego comes back and you have to integrate what you now understand. You also see the perfection and joy in doing mundane survival tasks. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

how did none of you not physically die ? 

@Aakash Don't let the flesh deceive you.

@Aakash I used to be paranoid that enlightened people were walking zombies, and still am. 

Maybe I should hand wave the question and say that you're thinking dualistically. And then you can retort and say that me calling your thinking dualistic is a dualistic notion. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Aakash how are you not in on the cosmic joke? We're all dead! xD

This isn't so terrifying when you grasp that you were never born. So the distinction between dead and alive never existed in the first place. You created that distinction. Yet here we are! 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

You're still looking at life from a realm's point of view. You could go about your daily life and look at it as if you're the pure consciousness. If you actually "physically die," and you are one with pure consciousness, and yet there is still a realm, you will just be observing it. You will no longer be part of it or participating in it. It's just like you observing ants. Do you feel bad when other animals eat them? Of course not. It's part of nature--the food chain. A swarm of ants can also engulf and devour an animal carcass. It keeps the environment clean. You're totally detached from that. This is how insignificant life is to a pure consciousness. You will be observing a human war like an ant war.

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

@Aakash I used to be paranoid that enlightened people were walking zombies, and still am. 

Maybe I should hand wave the question and say that you're thinking dualistically. And then you can retort and say that me calling your thinking dualistic is a dualistic notion. 

Eckhart Tolle used to come across like that too me when I first got into this stuff. Weird vibe. I feel I have made considerable progress over the years thanks to Leo and a few other sources and now Eckhart feels really nice to me. 

Think its just from our reference point we are afraid of what we dont understand.

Edited by PenguinPablo

There you go again... making up condition to what it means to be enlightened.

Basically the overall decision is that the experience itself doesnt matter 

Edited by Aakash

Don't assume other ppl's experience.

The real question is, do you focus on others' journeys more or on yourself? You're not going to be able to see or walk others' journeys no matter what. If someone has walked most of his or her journey, the person who has only walked let's say 25% will not be able to see the big picture. This goes with anything in life.

Could you please tell us, why are you still bothered with what others are doing for a living or if they choose to have a family? Or, even if they're living in a house, apartment, or mansion? These are realm features. They have nothing to do with enlightenment.

@Key Elements Yourr right its my fault , im interpretiing everything through a human. Who knows what your actual words mean, 

Thanks, thats it, its my fault for being human and not wanting to go through the traps and create an incorrect path. I get it now. 

its exactly that not being skeptic of own skepticism in the sense it will never get you a truth thats infinite without a begginning and an end LOL 

Fine you know what forget the truth, i've changed my mind, if your just going to get a truth and be skeptical of it, then whats the point lol that's exactly what i'm going to end up doing. 

my new motivation is just to take the path for fun. just pick a person to follow and follow their teachings for fun. 

I don't even care if its the truth or not. LOL , its not working out as me, so i'll change roles . I'll do what you guys do, i'll do word for word what someone says to me for the next 5 years (reasonable people obviously) , just for the fun of it. i won't even be skeptical. 

critical thinking goes full circle to instruction following thinking 

it is what it is , i enjoy the path itself oddly enough, It always amazes me how ridiculous this whole thing is 

i'll drop all my beliefs and start this whole journey again from the start lol. 

my skepticism is never if a person is right or wrong, it's just where they fit in the grander puzzle, so i absorb all beliefs and take them to be absolutely true. that way nobody is ever telling me something false, they're just telling me a truth less or more grander than the truth of design i currently hold. For me to search for truth myself would interfere with this model, because i would add my own subjectivity. Now if you used other peoples subjectivity against each other , then now you have a model for building reality. The question is also ,so what does it mean to be at the top. Because the bottom was always a place of lesser truth. Do you see the problem of me asking you this ? when you've used your subjectivity the whole time. You built your own model of your own subjectivity. Never collective subjectivity. Yet all of you exhibit different nows, proclaiming to be the watcher of the current now. So in my model, what actually changed? nothing, you were a subjective person before and still held that subjective view point. because that is the collective subjectivity that i was coming from anyway. The subjective person telling the absolute truth. 

I never cared about the being, just the content they were saying. still my own limitations were starting to show because then i had to find someone even beyond you to carry it to the end. The absolute truth. what was the connection ? We don't know because now subjectivity doesn't take ownership for its own subjectivity. it meshes together words and experiences, that don't mean the same thing. So now we no longer have a personal subjective problem, but a collective subjective problem, so i thought okay, lets make it independent subjectivity, and now it matched up. The absolute truth equaled the absolute truth. Because now everyone is right , but what about the one absolute truth, what is that? well if its independant subjectivity what is the collective independant subjectivity ... its empty and its nothing... Pure subjectivity to no degrees of subjectivity. but who is having this pure subjective experience of empty and nothing ? Hold up ... a subjective purely subjective being ? how does that make sense ? it doesn't ... because purely subjective is a will of its own by itself. Now were talking about a non-subjective pure subjective being. were talking about true nothingness and emptiness. Not "something being empty and something being nothing" because thats a pure subjective being. 

Pure subjectivity can extend to infinity because it has no boundaries to its emptiness. But a non-subjective being, would be the very emptiness itself. not purely subjective to emptyness itself. But where is this ? The answer is "not here, no-where literally" because "here" is in emptiness, its just purely subjective. So nobody can tell you if you are right or wrong, because its exactly that .. purely subjective. You need non-subjective being to be absolutely true. But how to get no-here? when we are always "here" ....  "no-how" but "here-attempt" 

But now you see, the very first problem has started again, new claims = new pure subjectivity. So i tried looking for confirmation. but you see, you guys all agree with each other. So now we have a contradiction. an unsolvable contradiction. 

There is no person who has a collective subjective of all of us because now my own absolute truth has turned subjective. For me to include myself as myself is for me to be subjectively biased. As well as now we are dealing with my pure imagination, my pure delusion. And i am subject to that delusion. So now i start losing confidence in my own design. See now we would need the entire of absolute infinity to come and tell us itself using our own language to tell us which is the higher truth. But we don't have one of those. So it regresses back four levels all the way to normal subjectivity, which leads to all of you being correct. Simply because it can't be any other way. In subjectivity, either i'm deluded and your deluded, there's only one truth. 

And here we seeing the results of this play out. 

you see because if i go full circle 

delusion becomes non-delusion or non -delusion will become delusion. 

but you see enlightenment is the truth about absolute infinity , so what this is, is basically a theory for subjectivity beyond absolute infinity. because now i've added my own subjectivity to it. Conflation of terms, just like what i think is happening all around. so was it really past absolute infinity and the truth of absolute infinity. i don't know depends what you would define as the "absolute truth" because now you've made it subjective by creating new logic around it. or duality without an experiencer of it. So just plain old theory

xD death is a good thing after all, in subjective terms i guess lol 

thanks a lot, that's like 8 years of research on the topic of truth theory.  hehehe was a blast of a time! thanks for reading guys, i'm glad atleast it was read by people who actually like seeking truth just like i do :) 

Synchronicity, identified my fear for what to change for part 2 of fear next week. Homework done ^_^

See as you'll get to know me over my time on the forum, i don't do religion, faith or beliefs unless i have to. But i don't discount possibilties until they are unprovable. What else can you do, after that. Nothing more :) its out of your hands

I'll dodge mass delusion at all costs, until i can't prove it wrong. At that point, the logic is simple... i would be the wrong one. so the self-evident happening of the event will prove itself and itll be time to go full circle. ;) everything happening just on time. 

Can't be contradicting myself and let myself get deluded, would just cause a new wave of mass delusion. It would defeat the point itself. All self-contradicting knowledge will destroy itself. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Whoa...time out here. Let's keep it simple. Not quite sure what you're saying.

Let's start here:

8 hours ago, Aakash said:

Food , water, physical door, house, job , work start time, money, family , school , children , fire , life ,death

Now, I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to say. Are you talking about the deepest awakening or having one? It has nothing to do with these things you listed. From the "view" of the awakening, talking about these things is exactly like talking about ants. It's like me coming up to you and keep talking about how great of a life a queen ant lives. She doesn't have to do anything--just being fed by her daughters, who are worker ants. How would you feel about this? You wouldn't even be bothered. The pure consciousness doesn't bother about the things that you listed. In fact, it doesn't even bother about transforming into Everythingness, Singularity, Love, and Ego. It just observes them. Initially, only the ego will think all these transformations are grandiose. It's not.

@Key Elements -_- it was just a reactive insight. 

But to your response 

I'm simply pointing to something deeper than i can explain with words, hoping that any attempts to reach out will yeild results for the past month or so. its my attempt to find someone who bridges the gap between understanding. 

and no really simply put if you couldn't make a distinction. You would have to destroy your mind entirely. in my theory, there is no such understanding thing as an understanding, so i just clustered it up with enlightenment. You know, no mind = no memory. 

but obviusly something like this would affect your survival , so as the title says ... 

Lol that's why i got excited with @DoTheWork thread, because it was the first piece of success in a month

xD i'm such a loser, getting happy at 1% increase in progress 

lol i'm laughing at myself 

and i'm also laughing at myself because i got this mentality from dodging society in the first place, that was before i knew i was looking for truth. 

Edited by Aakash