Leo Gura

Questions About Love? - Ask Here

205 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Beard said:

As an introvert I like both. Alone you definitely have the capacity to go deeper into yourself, but theres a really cool dynamic synergy that I've learned so much about from doing trips with friends and my significant other. Plus you get to be like a tour guide that exposes more people to this work. For self fulfilling endeavors go solo, to help more people wake up go with a few people. Just my 2 cents

That's a key distinction.  I think solo you are gonna have a lot more growth.  But teaching others is a different story.  Ultimately though,  once you awaken to Oneness it shouldn't matter because you are conscious that they are you and everything in the room including the room is you. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Lauritz Bewer Survival is dirty. Part of growing up is accepting that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraHad this insight, don't know Can I really trust it. But What egoic life really is about. It's Just learning. Wisdom collecting. If You live it properly in good way You Will get chance to be God inside of Reality not a devil but God and You Will get chance to improve heaven.

This is What life is all about. 

Yes You Can transcend it and enter Nirvana but this is where the fun is. 

That's last Zen picture re-entering the marketplace. 

Stupidity or Love. Just a big fool that's what I am. Fool That loves. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura

At the moment I’m working on my early stages of self-actualization:

Practicing English language, sales and b2c as a concierge in the 5-star hotel and at the same time consulting my friends on the topic of the self-development and life purpose, because ultimately I want to become a Stage Turquoise development consultant who will be able to use substances in work with clients.

Right now I’m often struggling on the basic stuff like relationships, work ethic, healthy sleep and constancy; trying to lock on good habits like consciousness work, budgeting, sports and zone of genius practice.

My question and concern is next:

My Life Chapter right now is dedicated to down to earth stuff and I’m aware that my Spirit needs quality and long-term cleaning + I don’t have time right now to dedicate myself to spirituality as much as it requires. Of course, maybe it’s my self-bias.

But I really want to experience Absolute Love and I’m thinking that it will charge and inspire my Self to do the work and resist the resistance. it’ll infuse my vision.

I’m anxious about taking a breakthrough dose and that itself becoming a problem during the trip. How am I able to reach that state of consciousness via psychedelics and not to overload myself or freak out too much?

I’m afraid to have a Terror experience, to be honest.

If psychedelics would incarnate in front of me in form of spirit, I’d asked them to be loving and gentle on my way to the first date with the Absolute Love.

@Leo Gura  @Nahm

I was contemplating the correlation between attention and love, I want to understand how the  two are connected.

love is something that you are.... don't put a description on the love (example. I love her because of this and this and this more than anybody from the past, this love is like no other - now this love has blineded you, you blinded yourself because this criteria matches with what makes you happy, you become attached, and through this attachment of wow I love this person because they are the way they are.. and now you start to believe that attachment is love... confusing attachment for love)....there is only ONE love, not many types of love....love people for the way they are....love is the same for friends, family or girlfriends... only one...romantic love is NOT different from friend love or family love.....the pedestal is something made up....the love that you feel for you friend is the same love that you feel for your romantic partner....love for family is easy but what about when you remove the label brother, sister? Is it still there?Love is not out there.... I love her like a sister, friend - when we say this we're not seeing that these words distance us from love.... there is no type of love - family love - NO, friend love - NO, nature love - NO.... there is only one type, love has no favorites, love has no types, love is not broken of, love is not something you control, direct of, love is ever expansive, it's something that you are.... in the same way that you are awareness, you are also love.... when you look at awareness you also look at love.... awareness is ALL, when you direct it somewhere, it's no longer awareness... there is no way to direct it... you can direct your attention but not your awareness - love is found with it, you can't direct love.... the one type of love is ever expansive, the one type of awareness is ever expansive...love cannot be expressed into words... the openness, non distance, no mergings is the way to understand love... otherwise you will always be at a distance with it - you will always think that you can direct it and that there is this type and you'll never ever know what it means....those who spread beliefs and those who spread love cannot be in the same place.... love is not something you do, love is something that you are

@Leo GuraIs a contracted form of love and a contracted form of consciousness just more form. 

From perspective of being, I could not see a difference in love or a difference in consciousness. So is it’s limited form just a “form of love” and a “form of consciousness” 

Edited by Aakash

4 hours ago, AleksM said:

@Leo Gura  @Nahm

I was contemplating the correlation between attention and love, I want to understand how the  two are connected.

That's a really good question. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

So many people here know so much, yet understand very little. I would refrain from trying to guide or explain others that which you do not embody or master yourself. These forums are starting to get very toxic and delusional.

Its easy to be awake and preach what you know, but very few are truly enlightened and understand.

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Leo GuraIs a contracted form of love and a contracted form of consciousness just more form. 

From perspective of being, I could not see a difference in love or a difference in consciousness. So is it’s limited form just a “form of love” and a “form of consciousness” 

Yup.  You are a form of both.

But you're also the whole thing.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@AleksM its a fundamental facet of isness.  In other words It IS isness.   I think you may still be trying to compare attention with conditional love - not Absolute Love.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 hours ago, AleksM said:

love is not something you do, love is something that you are

This is a definition you should stick to ;)

15 hours ago, Aakash said:

What do you mean with "contracted", something in the line of "human realm", like humans are a contracted form of the Absolute?

If yes, than I would say yes.

Everything in your ability to perceive in any way as a human being is form.

What do you mean when you say you couldn't see a difference? In what way should/could they be different? :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

@Leo Gura

How does love manifest and express?

What does it mean to love?

Is something stopping us from expressing love? Why?

Do you know any principles that help us embody more love in everyday life?

2 hours ago, AleksM said:

@Leo Gura

How does love manifest and express?

All of physical reality is it, expressed. From your body to the trees to the mass shootings you see on the news every week.

What does it mean to love?

To be totally selfless.

Is something stopping us from expressing love? Why?

Fear and lack of consciousness.

Do you know any principles that help us embody more love in everyday life?

Change all your selfish motivations into selfless ones.

Yeah, LOVE all That is You. Kinda time for returning to hell. Thanks Source. It's Just God damn Perfection. 

Thanks @Nahm. No fun in Being Buddha. Hell is where fun is.

So much work ahead.Time for apparent ripping apart Once again. Love You all. 

Thanks @Leo Gura.

@Leo Gura

Which profession is closer to the highest manifestation of love? Being an artist maybe? Or your profession doesn't matter at all? What is the relationship between self actualization and love?

1 hour ago, en-el hak said:

@Leo Gura

Which profession is closer to the highest manifestation of love? Being an artist maybe? Or your profession doesn't matter at all? What is the relationship between self actualization and love?

There is an infinite number of ways to manifest Love. So I wouldn't limit it to any one profession. The whole point of Love is that is literally Infinite! Everything is a manifestation of Love.

With that said, the ultimate profession is becoming a mystic/Bodhisattva because only a hardcore mystic will ever fully realize what Love is. Ordinary people, including artists, just aren't conscious enough to realize how deep Love goes. They also aren't selfless and pure enough to manifest Love in it purest form. Their bodies and minds are too corrupted by ego, culture, and defilements. So their work is nice, but it pales in comparison to the work of someone like Jesus.

To manifest love at the highest levels you must become conscious of what Love truly is, and then you must completely rid yourself of yourself (see quote in my sig). And then whatever you do after that doesn't matter.

This is usually only achieved by full-time monks and mystics. And even then it's rare. It's not easy for a human to perfectly reflect God. You'd basically have to surrender your entire life to do it. Which is why it's so rarely done and awesome.

If you really care about Love, devote your life to the way of the Bodhisattva and you won't regret it. And make sure you do some 5-MeO-DMT along the way.

@Leo Gura What is the interplay between Love and infinite intelligence? Are these two distinct facets of reality? Is reality intelligent because it is loving, or vice versa? 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Is self-love necessary to a self-realized person? I've done much to try and change how I view myself but am seeing lately that I feel the most peace when I accept that I presently don't like myself. Also, I'm sure you've covered it elsewhere but the further I look into non-duality I keep finding myself snagged. You yourself mentioned it in a thread regarding 1-5 rules of absolute truth about life and one was that everything comes from love and on a logical level I don't get it.