Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

Imo, you don't understand what Sadhguru is really saying here. His point, is going after those things is a huge distraction (gratification for the ego), and this is like you said, why most people in the occult don't become liberated or reach the highest levels of consciousness. It becomes a huge ego trap. If you think he is full of shit on many things - you clearly are not there to understand it - that's just my opinion and 2 cents. (I have seen a lot of bullshit from other gurus though)

Yes, I assume someone that agrees with him would say I dont understand it. Im just not impressed with him and I think he feeds his ego from his devotee worship. Thats just my opinion.

Edited by Matt8800

12 minutes ago, enderx7 said:

Im agnostic  and slightly wary towards him I learned a kriya yoga pratice from him last year and it works quite well. All I can say he is legitimately powerful because their was very strong energy there, I found myself very easy able to  slip into deep meditative stats that would usually take difficultly to reach when I didnt feel like listening to what he was saying because I had heard it before many times. He does alot of good in the world and Im very thankful to him for the kriya yoga, but I also get a off sense from him I cant put my finger on and its best to be  wary around something more powerful then you that you dont understand. So I while I would recommend him to a fellow seeker I would emphasis to believe nothing disbelieve nothing not in your experience which Ironically I picked up from him haha.

But that aside the above thought process is something Ive wondered about alot when it comes to healing do you think theres anything too it? Are you sure its best to heal everything? I hate the idea of leaving someone in suffering if you can help but simultaneously its absolutely true that ive had aliments that in hindsight were exactly what they needed to be for me to learn and I may have suffered more if somebody had just healed me of it. Im actually really not sure on this point and my instinct is that its pretty complicated.    

@enderx7 Fair enough. If he has helped people, that is what is most important. Hes not my cup of tea and Sadhguru and I will just have to agree to disagree on many things BUT I do agree on many other things. Im sure he has spent enough time in meditation to develop a highly concentrated mind and he does have a lot of wisdom on many things. I also think he is a legit mystic....and a powerful one but those powers are not as uncommon as people think. I believe most powerful mystics just keep to themselves and help people as they come along their path.

If healing was not the best thing for ones path, then they wont be healed. If they are healed, it was meant to be.

@Matt8800 If healing was not the best thing for ones path, then they wont be healed. If they are healed, it was meant to be.

can I just ask you to expand just a little there it seems pretty key to my hangup. In your experience of healing does that mean the final say isn't your own? As in your just acting as a extension of the divine and it lets you know in some way or another when its safe help without causing unforseen suffering? or does it just not work when its not meant to be even though everything felt the same on your end as it usually does

Edited by enderx7

20 hours ago, enderx7 said:

can I just ask you to expand just a little there it seems pretty key to my hangup. In your experience of healing does that mean the final say isn't your own? As in your just acting as a extension of the divine and it lets you know in some way or another when its safe help without causing unforseen suffering? or does it just not work when its not meant to be even though everything felt the same on your end as it usually does

@enderx7 It can never be predicted when it will work. I have healed my fiance more powerfully some times than other times and it seems like my power to heal myself is very limited. It seems to work better when it is focused on others but is somewhat unpredictable. 

If you are a healer, you can have two outlooks:

1. Heal more often. I suppose it is possible to heal someone that might be better off on their path in some way if they are not healed. If thats true, you might make an error.

2. Heal less often. Out of worry of making a mistake, more people hold onto suffering that you could have freed them from.

The message I keep getting is that YOU need to decide. It is part of YOUR evolution and part of YOUR path. Sometimes you will choose wisely and sometimes it will be a mistake but always keep your heart and motives pure. As a spark of the divine, WE are creators. It is our job to find out what that exactly means and how WE should decide to proceed. This is the only way to learn what we need to learn on the path of eternal evolution.

BTW, regarding Sadhguru - I either can do all the siddhis he has ever manifested or I know where to find the information to manifest those siddhis. If you were to ask my fiance if that was true, she would tell you it is without a question. The difference between how Sadhguru approaches it is that he tells everyone he can in grandiose ways about all the powers and abilities he can do while telling others they shouldnt have those powers. Doesnt that sound just a tad suspicious? 

The only people I have ever told about what I have been experiencing lately is my fiance and anonymously on this forum to anonymous strangers. My adult children dont even know all the stuff I have put up here. The only reason I have put it up here is because it feels good to get this off my chest, and in hopes it helps others. My approach is different than Sadhguru's.

Lahiri Mahasaya (Kriya Yoga) says you dont need an outer guru if you are in touch with your inner guru (same thing as spirit guide). Also, a very different approach. Follow the yoga sutras and you will meet your inner guru. I also love Ramana and Nisargadatta. Those three men have reach levels few men will ever reach. Their conduct is also much different than Sadhgurus....but whatever :)

The craziest, and most incredible shit I have ever experienced happened last night. I dont think I can say what happened but I feel like today im in a daze. This is by far the biggest "WTF!?!?" moment Ive ever had. Ive come to a fork in the road and I am choosing a path that is totally different than anything else Ive ever experienced. This gives new meaning to the words power and evolution for me.

Im getting a strong feeling like my path involves showing the weak how to find their own power.

Edited by Matt8800

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

The craziest, and most incredible shit I have ever experienced happened last night. I dont think I can say what happened but I feel like today im in a daze. This is by far the biggest "WTF!?!?" moment Ive ever had. Ive come to a fork in the road and I am choosing a path that is totally different than anything else Ive ever experienced. This gives new meaning to the words power and evolution for me

You projected yourself into the White House and opened Donald Trumps heart chakra to love all beings?

@Matt8800 So can the spiritually non-gifted (whatever that means) people still do magic to a great extent?

Do you enjoy your spiritual practice? Do you find joy in doing your practice? 

I think the thing that has me wanting to pursue and practice the occult is create my richness to my own life and experience. 

48 minutes ago, Jj13 said:

@Matt8800 So can the spiritually non-gifted (whatever that means) people still do magic to a great extent?

@Jj13 the spiritually non-gifted can sometimes become very gifted with time and purification. Purification to me is acceptance of all and letting go of attachments and aversions.

3 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Do you enjoy your spiritual practice? Do you find joy in doing your practice? 

I think the thing that has me wanting to pursue and practice the occult is create my richness to my own life and experience. 

@kieranperez I will tell you what happened to me in the last couple days and you can decide if that is the kind of life you want. I am only going to disclose this because it is anonymous on this forum. The only person that knows these things is my fiance and one of my adult children. Im getting the feeling that it is ok to say because someone (maybe you) might see this and start them off on a new path they were meant to follow. This is going to be a long story. I dont know if I will agree to talk about it any more than this particular post or answer any questions. Ill play by ear....

I mentioned in a previous post on this thread about my initial interaction with Hecate. I also asked her that night for an additional sign if she wanted me to be her servant. I asked her to tell my fiance and she would tell me. I didnt say anything about this to my fiance. This was last friday. My fiance has heard me mention Hecate last week and that is pretty much the first time she heard of her.

Yesterday, im having dinner with my fiance and she tells me she has a gift for me. She pulls a little package out of her purse and hands it to me. Inside was a very old skeleton key. I was fucking blown away. Hecate is is a goddess known to hold the keys to the mysteries of the universe. My fiance said this key was supposed to be given to me and I would be shown how to use it at the right time.

Before I met her for dinner, she had to drop someone off at the airport yesterday. As she is leaving the airport, something tells her there is an old key that is at an old antique store. She is told she will find it in a particular room on the second floor and it must be a very specific key. She goes to the store and she says her palms start feeling like there is a lot of energy. The closer she gets to the store, the more energy she feels in her palms. She said they felt very hot. She asks the clerk if they have an skeleton keys. The clerk takes her into a room but it was a different room than what she was shown in her mind. She looks through a bunch of keys and the specific one she saw in her mind isnt there. It turns out there was another bowl of keys that was in another room. As the clerk is taking her to the other room, she realizes its the room she saw in her mind and her palms get hotter. She dumps out the bowl of keys and at the bottom, there is one key - the only key without a price tag. That was the key. She was told how to "cleanse" the key (another trippy story in itself).

Fast forward, after dinner, i was going to repeat the ritual with my fiance that I had done on Friday by myself and see if hecate would show up. My fiance says she thinks Im supposed to use the key that night. We did the ritual and afterwards, when we are both in a trance like state, I lift up the key, thrust it in front of me and turn it. Im expecting fireworks because of how dramatic everything had been unfolding but nothing happened... at least in my mind. I was told that my fiance is my eyes and ears and there will be a message she is given that only I can interpret. (im usually terrible at interpreting symbolism, poems, etc)

At that time, I called forth hecate to speak through my fiances body. Finally she started speaking but was only in yes/no answers and seemed to be elusive. Dissapointed because I thought she wasnt going to say much, I end the conversation with her politely. My fiance is slumped over and I assume she is in another place so I leave her be. After a few minutes, she starts coming to but wants to lay on the floor to rest and catch her breath. 

Finally, she tells me that she saw me lift up the key and when I turned it, her world exploded. She saw herself on the back of a chariot with hecate and they were riding through dark, desolate barren lands. Hecate has a sly smirk on her face but says nothing. Finally they get over a hill and my fiance said she saw the most beautiful land she has ever seen. The colors and the real-ness were more vivid than anything she has ever experienced. Hecate disappeared off the chariot and my fiance would see a faint outline of her. When she moved towards the outline, it would disappear and then appear somewhere else.

Hecate is a goddess of the dark but also of the light. The darkness throws people because they think if she has any darkness, then she is an evil goddess. What she told me is that ALL beings are progressing on their evolutionary path - even the "evil" ones. Love and beauty are the great attractors that draws all to it eventually. She brings all beings from their darkness and assists them to find the light, regardless of how much time it takes.

The message to me meant that she invited me but now she is elusive. If I choose to accept her help and serve her in her divine purpose, whatever that is, I need to seek her. The chariot going through the desolate lands showed that my fiance was safe with her while in the darkness and hecate was bringing her to the light under her protection and guidance.

Hecate is also the goddess of witchcraft and sorcery. From what I hear, sorcery powered by her takes everything to a new level. With that said, her biggest interest is our spiritual evolution and to fulfill our greatest potential.

If you are curious if she is for you, here is a ritual. If she is for you, Im sure she will let you know if its important. It might not happen with the same drama as with me or maybe it will :) - http://www.strategicsorcery.net/a-hekate-rite-for-you/

I am totally tripping out about all of this lol

Edited by Matt8800

On 8/25/2019 at 3:24 PM, Matt8800 said:

You are so welcome and Im glad it helped. Feel free to message me any time if you have more questions.

I know you can become the powerful goddess you were meant to be. The message wasnt a coincidence. Something told me what to say. It is your destiny :)

Thanks again Matt :)  

3 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

fulfill our greatest potential.

And what does she say that is?

3 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

her divine purpose

What is her divine purpose?

I appreciate the story :) 

Speaking just honestly, I guess I’m still stuck, lost, and confused with what and how they actually help in our own lives and how we can use or rely on them to help push for greater selfless contribution other than just having different experiences. 

Speaking personally, I’ve had many consistent unintentional OBEs, siddhi experiences (one in which I don’t want to talk about), and what not and every time these paranormal experiences, I still feel like “so what?” I don’t really feel satisfied despite how crazy it can be. From my own standpoint (not speaking for you of course) I come back and almost feel dooped because I realize there’s still no Freedom nor the Truth that I seek in these experiences. 

I hope this is making sense and I don’t want to come off like I’m downplaying what seems like a fulfilling path for you. This is just where I’m personally stuck and confused. 

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

And what does she say that is?

What is her divine purpose?

I appreciate the story :) 

Speaking just honestly, I guess I’m still stuck, lost, and confused with what and how they actually help in our own lives and how we can use or rely on them to help push for greater selfless contribution other than just having different experiences. 

Speaking personally, I’ve had many consistent unintentional OBEs, siddhi experiences (one in which I don’t want to talk about), and what not and every time these paranormal experiences, I still feel like “so what?” I don’t really feel satisfied despite how crazy it can be. From my own standpoint (not speaking for you of course) I come back and almost feel dooped because I realize there’s still no Freedom nor the Truth that I seek in these experiences. 

I hope this is making sense and I don’t want to come off like I’m downplaying what seems like a fulfilling path for you. This is just where I’m personally stuck and confused. 

I dont know why she said that other than she showed me that everything is evolving forever and for some reason she seems to have a stake in it.

I feel pulled forward towards evolution and I see this as evolutionary to me. Thats my strong motivation and I really dont have a very good explanation as to why. Im almost 50 and i view things about life a little differently than when i was younger.

At least, now you know that the occult path isnt for you. At least not to that extent.

If its not right, nothing would happen during the ritual anyway.

Edited by Matt8800

Hi @Matt8800

Can you point to me or recommend some of today's speakers on this subject? (preferably somebody from the 21st century). I'd like to explore further on this topic!

On 8/20/2019 at 6:10 AM, Matt8800 said:

Every time I post something about the Occult, I get personal messages of people asking for resources to know more, how to talk to spirits, how to manipulate physical reality according to your will, psychic powers, astral projection, etc.

I know quite a bit about witchcraft, chaos magick, Wicca, etc. I also have put a lot of thought into what constitutes "black magick" and "white magick".

Ive created spirits that serve my purposes that have shown themselves to me and others and have moved physical objects. Im projected myself into my fiances room 30 miles away and whispered into her ear (she is a clairvoyant that has projected herself into my room also). She told me that she felt me in her room and told me exactly what I said. I could go on and on about what I have experienced that would make me sound like a lunatic. My point is that the occult is very legit.

Its a path that turns someone from a human with a spiritual experience to a spiritual being with a human experience. That statement makes a lot more sense when you start operating on the spiritual realm a lot more with effective power.

Many people that have studied eastern traditions reject the occult because they reject the physical realm as unspiritual and think developing  power is egoic. This is especially weird when people kiss the ass of gurus that wield occult powers yet adamantly reject these same powers for themselves. Somehow people assume that you must be weak and live in poverty to be spiritual.

I think that is an unhealthy relationship to power and reeks of inferiority and unworthiness. The occult, trantric, taoist and kabbalist philosophy is that all realms are divine and we should master them all on the path of our eternal evolution. They recognize non-duality without the rejection of duality.

A good example of why power is needed, and shouldnt be rejected, is Ghandi. He was motivated by love but effective because he had personal/internal power. Love without power is impotent. Power without love is evil.

Power is like a hammer. You can build a house for the homeless or you can kill somebody. Ultimately, power manifests ones values into the world. If your values are love, beauty and truth, the world is better for your power. The Gita says its not what you do, but why you do it. Gaining power is not the problem. Its why do you do it.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer :)

My Life Purpose is that to see the purity and engage in actuality, to overwhelm people from all extraordinary things that is really happening

i want to meet everyone like you in my journey, i want to meet the actuality of magical and stuffs that is unknown and not yet fully known.. can you say something about this... or ask me, i want to talk to you about my LP to youuuu..

4 hours ago, ben_pte said:

Hi @Matt8800

Can you point to me or recommend some of today's speakers on this subject? (preferably somebody from the 21st century). I'd like to explore further on this topic!

@ben_pte There are so many diverse approaches to magick. First I would start with the philosophies about occult enlightenment and self transformation. There is some real power there. Become something that can be a tool for the divine and things can get very interesting.

I like Damon Echols. He has a book called high magick that I got started on. He also does a great interview on Buddha at the Gas Pump where he dives deep in the spiritual ascent aspect.

Edited by Matt8800

2 hours ago, John Iverson said:

My Life Purpose is that to see the purity and engage in actuality, to overwhelm people from all extraordinary things that is really happening

i want to meet everyone like you in my journey, i want to meet the actuality of magical and stuffs that is unknown and not yet fully known.. can you say something about this... or ask me, i want to talk to you about my LP to youuuu..

@John Iverson I would be happy to :)

You can PM me if you feel its too personal or, better yet, you can post here if you think others might benefit from seeing a possibly different perspective.

On 8/21/2019 at 9:49 AM, herghly said:

@kieranperez That's interesting. 

I did not know Sadhguru openly speaks about siddhis. I will have to read his biography. 

He even apparently walked right through metal bars of a prison in his previous lifetime

@Matt8800

Hi, I'd like to hear your explanation on this.

Some time ago I was in my house and I went into a room where sunlight enters with difficulty meaning that room is usually a bit dark during the day. That time I went there at night to relax and meditate (I know meditation at night is counterproductive). While I entered the room I started to feel fear, and I didn't know why. Then I thought I was fearful because of a presence, but I don't know why I thought that. At first I thought I was imagining the presence, like a fantasy that my mind made up (I'm learning about spirits, entities, other dimension and I had some experiences like glimpses of no-self that have convinced me to give credit to this realm of siddhis, but I'm not fully convinced, and it was also night, so I was tired). Then I sat, still fearful, and tried to visualize this entity because, hey, if it is imaginary (I know this word is misleading in this realm lol), I could be able to make it go away and get rid of that fear. So I visualized that entity and it appeared to me as a terrifying woman moving around me: black hair, pale skin, white dress, like the ones you see in horror movies. So I thought that couldn't be real, it's my imagination. That entity didn't want to hurt me physically but I felt it was a threat and it scared me. But I continued with the visualization, and I did this: I visualized a yellow/white light of love emanating from my body so much that it "touched" this entity. After about ten seconds, the entity started to be affected by my light and it was purified and became a beautiful woman (still black hair, pale skin and white dress) that stopped moving and started looking me with passivity, dead silent, its face calm and serious. At this point I stopped feeling it as a threat, and I'm not sure of this but I felt a subtle feeling of positivity coming from it towards me.

Nothing "strange" has ever happened in that room before that event, even when I went there at night. It's a one-time event.

Is this legit or not? If it is legit, why it behaved like that after it was purified? I've felt a similar unjustified fear, related to some presence in the darkness, various times in my life, but I've always thought it was in my mind, like a childish fear of the darkness, of the unknown.

I'm confused, because sometimes I'm able to read minds intuitively, like if I'm with a person and I'm attuned with him/her sometimes I just know the next thing he/she is going to say with high accuracy, or I istantly "receive" a thought that is not mine without being able to pinpoint where it comes from. And sometimes I'm also able to just know other people's feelings, but I don't know if it's just a trained ability to read body language.

Thank you!

Edited by Superfluo

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

10 hours ago, Chi_ said:

He even apparently walked right through metal bars of a prison in his previous lifetime

@Chi_ Or so he says ;)

I found so much stuff like that in his book, I just threw it away.