Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Aeris said:

does your occult knowledge provide any absolute ideas about nutrition/health/use of drugs/position of wealth ?

I understand about focus + visualisation, but how should be the prior inner work ?

@aeris Our bodies are our sacred temples and should be treated as sacred. It is the vehicle for our higher selves to manifest our evolution.

Some people in the occult will have different attitudes about drugs but the overall rule is that there are no rules. It is for the individual to decide what fits in their path. The general attitude is take them if you want, dont if you dont but there is no stigma about drugs being less spiritual. Occultists realize that is just unconscious rules by an unconscious society. Shamans have been using psychedelics in sacred and holy ways for thousands of years. The occult is going to "side" with the shamans.

For inner work, the best resource I could recommend is the Yoga Sutras of Patangali with commentary by a modern guru.

1 hour ago, Yoshy said:

@Matt8800 Why is there  a stigma concerning the occult ? 

Especially that it is practiced by satanic groups  , that it requires sacrifices , disgusting acts to prove that  you are beyond morality ect  ...

This stigma is in religion but also in pop culture ( horror movies , books , metal groups ect ... ) 

We live in a Western society and Christianity has been a major influence. For hundreds of years, anyone that got spiritual power outside the authority of the Christian church was typically tortured to death. In some villages, it was not uncommon for 90% of all the women to be burned at the stake. You cant exhibit that much cruelty and keep the support of the general population without stigmatizing the persecuted.

The church also claims that all spirits that are not angels are evil with evil intent (not true). Spirits are like people - some good, some bad, some indifferent and the whole spectrum in between.

The occult is just a spiritual science and a tool. How you use the tool depends on your values. If someone is hateful, revengeful and gets off on darkness, they will be drawn to whatever makes them feel dark.

VERY few people these days would consider sacrificing an animal. I certainly wouldnt nor do I think it is needed for power. Some people still do it, which I find repugnant, but remember that the practice of sacrifice has been an acceptable practice for many thousands of years. Even people that would totally judge it shrug their shoulders at the fact that it used to happen. Christians say they are horrified of the practice yet they believe animal sacrifice was holy and necessary in the past.

The stigma is a control mechanism from religion. If you are going to connect with God, they want you to have to go through the church to do it and in the way they give you permission to.

On 19/08/2019 at 11:10 PM, Matt8800 said:

Every time I post something about the Occult, I get personal messages of people asking for resources to know more, how to talk to spirits, how to manipulate physical reality according to your will, psychic powers, astral projection, etc.

I know quite a bit about witchcraft, chaos magick, Wicca, etc. I also have put a lot of thought into what constitutes "black magick" and "white magick".

Ive created spirits that serve my purposes that have shown themselves to me and others and have moved physical objects. Im projected myself into my fiances room 30 miles away and whispered into her ear (she is a clairvoyant that has projected herself into my room also). She told me that she felt me in her room and told me exactly what I said. I could go on and on about what I have experienced that would make me sound like a lunatic. My point is that the occult is very legit.

Its a path that turns someone from a human with a spiritual experience to a spiritual being with a human experience. That statement makes a lot more sense when you start operating on the spiritual realm a lot more with effective power.

Many people that have studied eastern traditions reject the occult because they reject the physical realm as unspiritual and think developing  power is egoic. This is especially weird when people kiss the ass of gurus that wield occult powers yet adamantly reject these same powers for themselves. Somehow people assume that you must be weak and live in poverty to be spiritual.

I think that is an unhealthy relationship to power and reeks of inferiority and unworthiness. The occult, trantric, taoist and kabbalist philosophy is that all realms are divine and we should master them all on the path of our eternal evolution. They recognize non-duality without the rejection of duality.

A good example of why power is needed, and shouldnt be rejected, is Ghandi. He was motivated by love but effective because he had personal/internal power. Love without power is impotent. Power without love is evil.

Power is like a hammer. You can build a house for the homeless or you can kill somebody. Ultimately, power manifests ones values into the world. If your values are love, beauty and truth, the world is better for your power. The Gita says its not what you do, but why you do it. Gaining power is not the problem. Its why do you do it.

Anyway, if anyone has any questions, I would be happy to answer :)

I've got some questions:

How would you define black magic?

How would you define white magic?

How are the two the same/different?

Do the two interplay with each other?

52 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

I've got some questions:

How would you define black magic?

How would you define white magic?

How are the two the same/different?

Do the two interplay with each other?

@Danioover9000

Great question. Ive listened to a lot of talks about this because I had the same questions. Some people draw defined lines between black and white magic but I dont think it is quite that simple.

Many people say that white magic is for spiritual evolution and black magic is for egoic desires. People that call themselves black magicians will use what many call white magic for inner transformation. People that would be considered evolved white magicians may occasionally use what many would consider to be black magic.

Some people think that prosperity magick is black. If we have to spend valuable time working for money, I dont see a problem using magick to get money.

Some people will use black magic on others for revenge and spite but what if you needed to stop someone who was seriously threatening you or a loved one?

Im a "turn the other cheek" kind of person if it is just a bruised ego. Im the kind of guy that waves and smiles at people if they flip me off in traffic. I believe in showing kindness to everyone whenever possible. I wish ill on nobody but I have a personal life situation in which someone is trying to manipulate the legal system to take money that Ive saved for my retirement. Unfortunately for them, the best tool to protect myself is "black" magick. I will take it as far as I need to to make them rethink things.

I believe it is intention that makes something "black" or "white" magick. Some people get off on darkness. That is not me. My values are love, beauty and truth but sometimes we have to enforce our boundaries through strength. Magick is a good way to deal with the "bullies" in life.

I think black and white in this context is a false dichotomy. 

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 is there a relationship between psychedelics and the occult? If so, what is it? How do they work together in practice? I have my theories but would love your take

10 hours ago, kieranperez said:

@Matt8800 is there a relationship between psychedelics and the occult? If so, what is it? How do they work together in practice? I have my theories but would love your take

@kieranperez If I want to evoke a deity or a spirit, I have a ritual that I do that involves dmt and cannabis. It works amazingly well.

@Matt8800 Have you met machine elves on DMT?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Matt8800 Have you met machine elves on DMT?

@Leo Gura I have not. Ive heard Terrence Mckenna talk about them and was fascinated by the description. Ive never saw beings like clairvoyants usually do but Ive definately felt beings and communicated with them. 

I have never experienced a malevolent spiritual being. Ive had challenging trips but I always saw afterwards that it was what I needed.

Edited by Matt8800

2 hours ago, Ero said:

@Matt8800Could you please comment more on the balance of power and love? Like what are the blockages for the "flowering" of either or their metaphysical significance. You had some serious wisdom to offer. 

@Ero

Thats an important subject IMO. One that is usually ignored by New Agers. If you are going to gain spiritual power, it has to be pursued. If it is pursued, why is it being pursued? The why is important.

This was first hit home for me when I started studying Kabbalah. Jewish mysticism believes that one must find that balance between love/power, mercy/justice, etc. Ive noticed that the societies that have flourished the most in the world are also coincidentally societies whose mystical traditions do not reject power and strength. Societies whose mystical traditions celebrate weakness and passivity end up being weak in the physical realm. I believe we should evolve in all realms, as they are all divine.

Many people think that if they are just pure love that somehow the divine will look happily down on them and shoot a lightning bolt of strength into them. It doesnt work like that. Strength/power is never given; it is taken through an act of will.

Enlightenment is far simpler than most people make it out to be. Devotees grovel at the feet of their gurus because they have the intuition that something is still missing but they dont know what it is. They reject strength and then spend the rest of their life hoping that a more evolved person will somehow impart to them what they unconsciously reject for themselves. The vacuum is never filled because they ensure it isnt. They cry, whimper and beg at another human's feet while feeling pride in their spirituality. 

Power without love is evil. Love without power is impotent. It takes both to be balanced. Someone's ability to manifest love into the world is directly related to their power. It takes strength and power to lift others up.

I think the best "why" is spiritual evolution. To reject power/strength because of the view that love and power cannot exist together is a shirking of our eternal evolutionary responsibility. It doesnt necessarily have to be for feeding the ego at all.

I see finding this balance working like a guided missile. It doesnt go straight to its target - it is continually course correcting. How we find our balance is something that we need to discover ourselves on our evolutionary path. We must reconcile all paradoxes.

If someone thinks they are not worthy of strength, then they arent worthy. If they think they are worthy, they are worthy. Whatever one thinks about themselves is true. We need to think carefully about what we embrace and what we reject.

Edited by Matt8800

On 8/20/2019 at 6:18 AM, Matt8800 said:

According to occult philosophy, you are God but you are also simultaneously an individuated conscious entity that is evolving for eternity. Non-duality doesn't mean that duality discontinues its manifestation. When that individuated awareness is no longer focusing its awareness through a human body (physical death), than it focuses its awareness somewhere else beyond the human body. The subjective experience continues unbroken. The individuated being continues to get closer to merging with the One but never quite does fully imo. Kind of like dividing distance in half for eternity. 

This doesn't sound like non-duality to me. "Individuated conscious entity" would be the same as individual soul or EGO. 

For someone who has gone through the process of non-dual awakening, this is a clear illusion to me.

I can see why people in the occult would not go all the way to dissolve the ego - because their philosophy alone is a trap (if it's the way that you write here) and is full of egoic projections.

I am not rejecting the paranormal experiences that you are describing though - I have experienced some things to have an idea of what is possible.

The question is, what is the actual explanation for the things you are describing? (that is free of egoic projections).

3 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@kieranperez If I want to evoke a deity or a spirit, I have a ritual that I do that involves dmt and cannabis. It works amazingly well.

I still don’t understand. What is the purpose or power of invoking deities, spirits, etc.? What do they do exactly that beneficial for our lives? 

47 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

This doesn't sound like non-duality to me. "Individuated conscious entity" would be the same as individual soul or EGO. 

For someone who has gone through the process of non-dual awakening, this is a clear illusion to me.

I can see why people in the occult would not go all the way to dissolve the ego - because their philosophy alone is a trap (if it's the way that you write here) and is full of egoic projections.

I am not rejecting the paranormal experiences that you are describing though - I have experienced some things to have an idea of what is possible.

The question is, what is the actual explanation for the things you are describing? (that is free of egoic projections).

@whoareyou When one reaches enlightenment, there continues to be refinement. What is being refined? (its the Atman, not the ego)

When people have a near death experience, and the ego structure created by the ape mind falls away, what is continuing to have the subjective experience? Many people assume that there is just duality in the physical realm and all else is non-duality. That is not true. There are multiple realms of duality. I have visited other realms and visited with entities from other duality realms. When you are done with this realm of duality, there is another realm of duality. That does not contradict non-duality just like the duality in the physical realm doesnt contradict non-duality. The exclusion of one over the other is a false dichotomy. Like many spiritual matters, the truth is paradoxical. 

Occult philosophy technically does not say to completely dissolve the ego. Its says to transcend the ego and use it like a mule in this realm as a divine creation and tool to be mastered. The ego can either be the master or it can be the slave. Either way, enlightenment is simply knowing the ego is the doer. There is still evolutionary benefit in allowing the ego to do in accordance to divine will however.

Take a good, stiff dose of DMT, completely dissolve your ego through concentration meditation and see for yourself whats left. There is something that is from a source other than the ego - it is intention. This pure intention points to the Atman. Once the ego is transcended, the ego can be put to work in alignment to this pure intention.

its not just the Occult that posits this - it is Kabbalah, Cha'an, Chi-gong, Taoism, Tantra, some sects of yoga and some sects of Buddhism. The belief that duality only manifests in the physical realm is just sectarian dogma and assumptions.

Edited by Matt8800

47 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@whoareyou When one reaches enlightenment, there continues to be refinement. What is being refined? (its the Atman, not the ego)

As you know, the concept of Atman was rejected by Buddha, and is the main difference between Buddhism and Hinduism. Enlightenment is also something that cannot be reached or achieved.

Ego is simply a false identity that you construct for yourself. Weather it is "atman", or the "soul", it is just another egoic construction. 

When people have a near death experience, and the ego structure created by the ape mind falls away, what is continuing to have the subjective experience? Many people assume that there is just duality in the physical realm and all else is non-duality. That is not true. There are multiple realms of duality. I have visited other realms and visited with entities from other duality realms. When you are done with this realm of duality, there is another realm of duality. That does not contradict non-duality just like the duality in the physical realm doesnt contradict non-duality. The exclusion of one over the other is a false dichotomy. Like many spiritual matters, the truth is paradoxical. 

Merely experiencing something is not equivalent to it being "real" in any objective sense. People are confused about what they experience all the time.

There is no evidence for the things that you are claiming to be true here - nor is there a known method that allows everyone to confirm what you claim to be true here for themselves.

To me, this is just a belief that you hold, that has not been examined.

Either way, enlightenment is simply knowing the ego is not the doer. There is still evolutionary benefit in allowing the ego to do in accordance to divine will however.

Based from your posts, I don't think that you actually know what is "enlightenment".

47 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

@whoareyou 

Take a good, stiff dose of DMT, completely dissolve your ego through concentration meditation and see for yourself whats left. There is something that is from a source other than the ego - it is intention. This pure intention points to the Atman. Once the ego is transcended, the ego can be put to work in alignment to this pure intention.

I have done 5-MEO DMT more than a dozen times with complete breakthroughs to know what you are talking about here is not true.

When you take N-DMT and see those so called "entities" -  this is just ego-generated storytelling, nothing else. It is just the play of the divine mind - the key is to to learn how to recognize this and let go of the need to create a story and make meaning of your experience. It is all just the active and dynamic play of the mind and ego, separating experienc einto self and other, and overlaying a narrative that is satisfying and gratifying to the ego. That doesn't make it any "real" however.

its not just the Occult that posits this - it is Kabbalah, Cha'an, Chi-gong, Taoism, Tantra, some sects of yoga and some sects of Buddhism.

And so what? Religions are very heavily corrupted by the EGO, and have made a lot of bold claims throughout the history which turned out to be false. While those traditions can be helpful in some aspects, none of them offer a direct(and effective) path to non-dual liberation. 

The belief that duality only manifests in the physical realm is just sectarian dogma and assumptions.

It's not a belief, it's a lack of belief because at the moment there is no way to verify what you are saying is true.

In fact, from my perspective, it is you who are holding the belief of "other realms", "souls", "spirits", etc

For somebody who has gone through a non-dual awakening through usage of entheogens such as 5-MEO DMT, what you are saying here is not true.

Again, I am not discounting the so called "paranormal" events - I am simply rejecting your explanation and your introduction of unnecessary explanatory agents such as "spirits", "souls", "other realms", etc. Those are ultimately figments of human imaginations - but not true in any sense and I reject using those things to explain the nature of reality. A more honest answer would be that you actually don't know.

Edited by whoareyou

32 minutes ago, whoareyou said:

As you know, the concept of Atman was rejected by Buddha, and is the main difference between Buddhism and Hinduism. Enlightenment is also something that cannot be reached or achieved.

Merely experiencing something is not equivalent to it being "real" in any objective sense. People are confused about what they experience all the time.

There is no evidence for the things that you are claiming to be true here - nor is there a known method that allows everyone to confirm what you claim to be true here for themselves.

To me, this is just a belief that you hold, that has not been examined.

Based from your posts, I don't think that you actually know what is "enlightenment".

And so what? Religions are very heavily corrupted by the EGO, and have made a lot of bold claims throughout the history which are simply not true. While they can be helpful in some aspects, none of the above which you mentioned offer a direct path to non-dual liberation. 

It's not a belief, it's a lack of belief because at the moment there is no way to verify what you are saying is true.

In fact, from my perspective, it is you who are holding the belief of "other realms", "souls", "spirits", etc

For somebody who has gone through a non-dual awakening through usage of entheogens such as 5-MEO DMT, what you are saying here is not true.

Again, I am not discounting the so called "paranormal" events - I am simply rejecting your explanation and your introduction of unnecessary explanatory agents such as "spirits", "souls", "other realms", etc. 

The concept of the Atman was rejected by the Buddha and accepted by other enlightened masters. People can be enlightened and still disagree. 

Is it true that non-duality is all that exists at the fundamental level? Yes. Is it true that duality still exists at multiple levels? Yes. I think enlightened people disagree because they are seeing the truth of that particular "level". Its like arguing whether people are made of organic cells or atoms. They are both right, depending on the "level" you look at.

I never said experience is real objectively, nor does it need to be. That does not mean in the least that subjective experience is not real however.

There is no evidence for for what you say either. All beliefs should be examined, including your own ;)

I would assume you wouldnt think I did understand enlightenment because you have different beliefs. When one has total equanimity in life through detachment, regardless of what happens and doesnt care whether they live or die while living a life of profound happiness, what is that? This can only be done by making it to the other side of the dark night through deep acceptance of all that is. How can that happen if the ego is still in control?

Yes, I believe in other realms and spirits because I have experienced them. Before I experienced them moving objects, communicating to me, etc., I didnt believe in them either. When I astral projected into my fiances bedroom, "who" or what was having a subjective experience of being in her bedroom? When one has a NDE, what is having an experience of duality outside of the physical realm?

Regarding having a non-dual awakening, my first one was over three years ago and Ive had many since.

My suspicions about reality are informed by my direct experiences. If you want more direct experiences to inform your beliefs, go summon some spirits and see what happens. If one rejects having direct experiences, they reject the accompanying knowledge and wisdom of those experiences. 

Whether one accepts or rejects eternal evolution has impact on the direction of their evolution, or lack thereof.

Edited by Matt8800

5 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

The concept of the Atman was rejected by the Buddha and accepted by other enlightened masters. People can be enlightened and still disagree. 

Is it true that non-duality is all that exists at the fundamental level? Yes. Is it true that duality still exists at multiple levels? Yes. I think enlightened people disagree because they are seeing the truth of that particular "level".

I never said experience is real objectively, nor does it need to be. That does not mean in the least that subjective experience is not real however.

There is no evidence for for what you say either. All beliefs should be examined, including your own ;)

I would assume you wouldnt think I did understand enlightenment because you have different beliefs. When one has total equanimity in life through detachment, regardless of what happens and doesnt care whether they live or die, what is that? How can that happen if the ego is still in control?

Yes, I believe in other realms and spirits because I have experienced them. Before I experienced them moving objects, communicating to me, etc., I didnt believe in them either. Regarding having a non-dual awakening, my first one was over three years ago and Ive had many since.

My suspicions about reality are informed by my direct experiences. If you want more direct experiences to inform your beliefs, go summon some spirits and see what happens. 

Whether one accepts or rejects eternal evolution has impact on the direction of their evolution, or lack thereof.

It is quite possible that the people who you considered to be "enlightened masters" were not actually "enlightened". Also, it doesn't really matter if they were or not, I just brought up Buddha as an example - he rejected something that was a popular belief at his time.

You are the one that is introducing extra explanatory agents such as "spirits", "souls", etc, not me. So the onus is on you to provide the evidence, understand that? 

There is a difference between "beliefs" and "knowing". When I go outside and sun is shining and I feel it's warmth, I don't hold a belief about the sun, I have a knowing because of direct experience. My knowing comes from direct experience, and the most important knowledge that I got was from 5-MEO DMT.

A lot of people claim to experience different things, but that doesn't automatically make it it to be any "true" or "real", you see?

Have you done 5-MEO DMT before? I don't think that you have. I would be interested to hear your perspective after you have done 5-MEO DMT at least a few times, with full trips.

Write out a full effective method on how to summon spirits. If what you are saying is true, I should be able to do it and verify it for myself. I am open-minded and open to doing so. Show me the way and I will try, until then - I am not going to adopt any beliefs.

@Matt8800 A conceptual question:  I hear often about Occult and practices and the notion that one of the major sources of nurturing of these abilities is going through self-inflicted hardship. Do you also subscribe to the idea that occult powers thrive on an ascetic lifestyle and self denial? As a crazy example, the rumor has it that one of the rather high-profile wizards in my country feasts on his feces......! Could you shed some light on this whole concept? Is it really something to it?

@Matt8800 If it's been answered already, say the word and I'll go search.

Have you been able to communicate with animals? 

1 hour ago, whoareyou said:

It is quite possible that the people who you considered to be "enlightened masters" were not actually "enlightened". Also, it doesn't really matter if they were or not, I just brought up Buddha as an example - he rejected something that was a popular belief at his time.

You are the one that is introducing extra explanatory agents such as "spirits", "souls", etc, not me. So the onus is on you to provide the evidence, understand that? 

There is a difference between "beliefs" and "knowing". When I go outside and sun is shining and I feel it's warmth, I don't hold a belief about the sun, I have a knowing because of direct experience. My knowing comes from direct experience, and the most important knowledge that I got was from 5-MEO DMT.

A lot of people claim to experience different things, but that doesn't automatically make it it to be any "true" or "real", you see?

Have you done 5-MEO DMT before? I don't think that you have. I would be interested to hear your perspective after you have done 5-MEO DMT at least a few times, with full trips.

Write out a full effective method on how to summon spirits. If what you are saying is true, I should be able to do it and verify it for myself. I am open-minded and open to doing so. Show me the way and I will try, until then - I am not going to adopt any beliefs.

When the Buddha was asked about how reincarnation could be real if there was nothing to reincarnate, he basically said, "dont worry about it". He never addressed this because it was a contradiction. I concede that my early belief, that mirrored your current belief, brought about the resolution of the dark night faster. If one believes that the subjective experience continues after physical death, the ego attempts to redefine itself as eternal, further extending the control of the ego. it wasnt until I was able to transcend the ego that I realized there was more to the story. I spent several years studying and practicing Buddhism. Then I spent several years on Yoga/Vedanta. Then I turned my studies to the energetic traditions, including the Occult. This was the perfect order for me, in my awakening. I have found unique strengths and shortcomings in every tradition I have studied.

I cant give you evidence because evidence is based in subjective direct experience. If you want it, you need to go get it yourself....as I did. If you dont want to look, than we will just have to agree to disagree.

It doesnt really matter to me what others believe...just like it matters little to you what I believe. You claim you "know" that your subjective conscious experience will end when the body dies but that is just a belief until you die, despite your claims to the contrary. You seem to not realize that many of the questions and objections you pose to me could just as easily be posed to you so did nothing to further your position.

I dont know how much experience you have had with psychedelics but I would be completely shocked if you have had more experience working with psychedelics than myself lol. Either way, it doesnt matter to this conversation.

The easiest spirits to get to show up simply to prove a point are the wrathful ones. This intention may cause someone to get more than they bargained for. If you still want to try, here are some resources - https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+saftely+summon+a+demon&oq=how+to+saftely+summon+a+demon&aqs=chrome..69i57.6701j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you do summon a spirit, its efficacy depends on your emotion, intention and belief. At minimum, temporarily change your belief to "if so many people say its true, maybe it is" until after the ritual. 

Edited by Matt8800

6 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

When the Buddha was asked about how reincarnation could be real if there was nothing to reincarnate, he basically said, "dont worry about it". I concede that my early belief, that mirrored your current belief, brought about the resolution of the dark night faster. If one believes that the subjective experience continues after physical death, the ego attempts to redefine itself as eternal, further extending the control of the ego. it wasnt until I was able to transcend the ego that I realized there was more to the story. I spent several years studying and practicing Buddhism. Then I spent several years on Yoga/Vedanta. Then I turned my studies to the energetic traditions, including the Occult. This was the perfect order for me, in my awakening. I have found unique strengths and shortcomings in every tradition I have studied.

I cant give you evidence because evidence is based in subjective direct experience. If you want it, you need to go get it yourself....as I did. If you dont want to look, than we will just have to agree to disagree.

It doesnt really matter to me what others believe...just like it matters little to you what I believe. You think you "know" what your subjective conscious experience will end when the body dies but that is just a belief until you die, despite your claims to the contrary. You seem to not realize that many of the questions and objections you pose to me could just as easily be posed to you so did nothing to further your position.

I dont know how much experience you have had with psychedelics but I would be completely shocked if you have had more experience working with psychedelics than myself lol. 

The easiest spirits to get to show up simply to prove a point are the wrathful ones. This intention may cause someone to get more than they bargained for. If you still want to try, here are some resources - https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+saftely+summon+a+demon&oq=how+to+saftely+summon+a+demon&aqs=chrome..69i57.6701j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you do summon a spirit, it efficacy depends on your emotion, intention and belief. At minimum, temporarily change your belief to "if so many people say its true, maybe it is" until after the ritual. 

I have done a lot of psychedelics, a lot. I asked you specifically, if you have done 5-MEO DMT, as no other psychedelics pales in comparison. Have you smoked 5-MEO DMT, how many times, and have you had full breakthrough experiences with 5-MEO DMT? Please answer this specifically.

So regarding the success of summoning spirits, you are basically referring to the principles of the law of attraction - you essentially you are manifesting it? 

Edited by whoareyou

48 minutes ago, Merkabah said:

@Matt8800 A conceptual question:  I hear often about Occult and practices and the notion that one of the major sources of nurturing of these abilities is going through self-inflicted hardship. Do you also subscribe to the idea that occult powers thrive on an ascetic lifestyle and self denial? As a crazy example, the rumor has it that one of the rather high-profile wizards in my country feasts on his feces......! Could you shed some light on this whole concept? Is it really something to it?

@Merkabah That is one way to nurture abilities but I take the middle path.

One book that I like that explains the other side of asceticsm is "Desire - the Tantric path to awakening". I know that desire draws ire from a lot of spiritual thought but I would keep an open mind until one reads the book.