Matt8800

Ask an Occultist (divination,talking to spirits, siddhis, etc)

604 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Member

Maybe going more hard core on his spirituality. If you had lucid dreams, what did you do to trigger them? 

Interesting question. I don't think I did anything different other than dreaming and just suddenly realize that I was dreaming ?

@Danioover9000 Once I had the most fucked up lucid dream ever. I realized that I was dreaming (with no reason whatsoever) and I went inside another dream of mine, then started manipulating the people's dreams. It was basically a dream inside a dream but people were doing whatever I wanted because they had no idea they were dreaming inside my dream. Weird as fuck, isn't it? :/

@Member

3 hours ago, Member said:

@Danioover9000 Once I had the most fucked up lucid dream ever. I realized that I was dreaming (with no reason whatsoever) and I went inside another dream of mine, then started manipulating the people's dreams. It was basically a dream inside a dream but people were doing whatever I wanted because they had no idea they were dreaming inside my dream. Weird as fuck, isn't it? :/

Yes, that does sound weird. I think Carl Jung said something about dreams being some form of communication by the subconscious mind. Also, lucid dreams tend to be vivid.

@Member One time as a kid I dreamed that I dreamed that I was dreaming. Now that is a mindfuck xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 8/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Matt8800 Thanks for the details responses.

Do you have any sense of whether it's possible to materialize a physical object through pure Will? Like a marble or a coin? And what is it that prevents this?

I'm still trying to figure out the precise connection between Will and physical manifestation. I know that God's Will manifests all of physical reality, but I'm not clear why I don't have access to change it, since I am God -- what prevents this access?

Any insights on that?

And have you had any experience tapping into and shifting collective consciousness? Like the consciousness of the entire human species? Healing the species as a whole, for I was keeping my opinions to myself for years prior. Living minimally, and already had a strong synchronization with reality. I was living without limits in love with karma.

I believe I live with a multiplier on actions of karma both positive and negative that I’m very aware I’ve burned up quite a bit of. 
I was actually bit by a vampire  

the forum just messed my texts up but what I say is true. 

I was materializing objects before I was bit but it still happened during my times of achieving materialization, @Leo Gura . I could be more detailed on my process In my post “Materializations” but I have summarized some of what I know via your forum. 

Great info, the looking at a dot was a trick I picked up as well. 

@Mindflow

On 11/6/2020 at 2:36 AM, Mindflow said:

I was materializing objects before I was bit but it still happened during my times of achieving materialization, @Leo Gura . I could be more detailed on my process In my post “Materializations” but I have summarized some of what I know via your forum. 

could you explain what the materialization process looks like to you?

@Member deadass on everything I materialized Hawaiian style chips, before my very eyes, very traumatizing, amazing in the moment

edit: I wasn’t necessarily hungry but the gift was impossible to ignore

Edited by Mindflow

@Danioover9000 it appears from a central middle point and almost escapes the space, it also has but doesn’t necessarily “fade in”

Well, if it's Hawaiian style chips count me in ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha that’s what I’m saying, when I say they sang a song in my mouth there was quite audibly a song as my spit soaked into the chips, as I chewed it was like a beat to the song, incredible 

@Mindflow Consciousness infuses everything, even (and maybe especially) Hawaiian style chips :)

@Matt8800 What an expansive thread! It took me a long while to get through it, but it was worth it.

Thank You for all of the details you shared. You must be tired of all the questions and I hope I am not too late,  but here are the things that bother my mind:

1. Do you have any knowledge, experience or resources on shape-shifting in any form (Eyes and face; body, gender and species; temporary and permanent; in this realm and in others)?

2. Can You say something about developing romantic and sexual relationships with spiritual entities? Any examples in occult/religous literature? Any advice or warning? Any health concerns :D?

3. I have found myself to be more susceptible to hallucinations than most. For example, I hallucinate from stronger weed, while my friends don't; I recieve brief visions after only short sessions of breathwork; sometimes I experience what is called "Hypnagogic hallucinations" - I retain consciousness while falling asleep and can hear, see and feel how the real world shifts into that of dreams; I have experienced involuntary lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis; Lastly, I often lose myself in deep daydreaming, especially when I am facing major life issues. So my question is - can You point me to the right direction as to how I can develop these traits in a healthy way? I have the feeling that, if left unattended, they might lead me to some very dark places.

4. Before really getting into any occult practices, I am working on achieving a certain level of mastery in art and I feel it could be useful somehow. Are there any examples of such skill being used for occult purposes?

5. Is it worthwile to pursue the strengthening of physical health, lifespan extension and the preservation of youthfulness? If so, would You recommend any starting points? Ancient texts talk about persons who had lived through centuries.

EDIT: Yup, I'm too late :D. Well, I guess I'll have to discover these things myself.

Edited by anxious_turtle

On 8/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Matt8800 Thanks for the details responses.

Do you have any sense of whether it's possible to materialize a physical object through pure Will? Like a marble or a coin? And what is it that prevents this?

I'm still trying to figure out the precise connection between Will and physical manifestation. I know that God's Will manifests all of physical reality, but I'm not clear why I don't have access to change it, since I am God -- what prevents this access?

Any insights on that?

And have you had any experience tapping into and shifting collective consciousness? Like the consciousness of the entire human species? Healing the species as a whole, for example.

Focus, love, synchronicity, active brain chemistry, practical entanglement all breeds it

Edit: what’s stopping it? Fear. 

Edited by Mindflow
Clarifications sake

@Mindflow

On 11/23/2020 at 5:44 AM, Mindflow said:

Focus, love, synchronicity, active brain chemistry, practical entanglement all breeds it

Edit: what’s stopping it? Fear. 

Is it fear in the mind? And where does brain chemistry play a role?