Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

ahaha amazing isn't it

Edited by Aakash

@electroBeam The beauty of consciousness laid bare......it's more than both - its Infinite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@electroBeam You scratch my back, I scratch yours. You jerk me off, I jerk you off ;)

69 baby!

Snake eating its own tail.

God's masturbatorium.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

We are all in the same place!! Physically!

Wow! it really is both! You're right!

Did you just take a psychedelic drug?

@CreamCat I doubt it, it’s understandable really, he was sitting at the computer and consciousness figured out how it’s creating it’s own reality and it sent him into an awakening. 

Traditionally before this, you had to not use your mind to awaken. But now Leo has created a platform suggesting how reality works to the mind. The mind is intraspecting (turning inwards) and realising it’s own illusory nature. This is how the awakenings are happening. 

Hes creating portals to awakening by understand how reality works to get a certain facet open to the mind intraspecting. In this case the facet was infinite imagination. 

Before you were told you couldn’t use your mind. But it’s as I’ve stated duality always reflects non duality highest current level and therefore awakenings are becoming easier as time progresses when looking at it from a subject/object point of view against time. Instead of being random like they are with meditation, self inquiry. 

Except it has taken 5 years of making YouTube videos explaining how it all works, to get to these points where the facets are opening up less spontaneously than spending hours on end meditating. 

Think how much planning went into this - spectacular really 

but again it’s not him doing it, it’s god. It is you , you are god.

The mind is expanding to infinity, showing itself the own illusory nature thus the consciousness disconnects from the mind, into pure being as you have seen 

the way he has done it is create” infinity .... love, intelligence, space” these connotations which the mind understands are being processed and language in duality is transforming to further understand non duality. Someone just had to reconceptualise the words 

the biggest step people need to take to getting faster results is accepting they are god and that they are alone in the world. Aka the collapse of “other”, the faster you get this down. The freerer you are to venture into any portal of your choosing. Infinite time (eternity), infinite and the quicker you’ll even reach enlightenment once they all stack up. But it’s dependant on how well you understand how reality works and therefore keeping an open mind. 

The problem before was people’s minds were trapped because they weren’t aware of infinite imagination. Now this is released it’s probably going to be easier to understand the rest. 

Edited by Aakash

19 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Did you just take a psychedelic drug?

nope, confusingly contemplated on what Leo wrote until it hit.

@possibilities you intuited the collapse of duality into non-duality.  Or form info formlessness.  Or you as a possiblity into pure potential/Being.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Interesting video @Leo Gura with these deeper levels of consciousness you claim no one may have ever reached, how does this impact on your day to day functioning?

As in you still got to eat, pay bills, talk to people, sleep, have relationships etc. Do you think that you get to a point where your life turns in on itself? I get a sense (or I should say, I imagine that) that from your latest vid what was once your life, is no more.

@Surfingthewave

Everything changes 360 degrees, leaving you right where you began. But with a higher understanding.

Everything is the same, but nothing is quite the same.

After enlightenment, the laundry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/12/2019 at 2:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Basically it boils down to one of these options:  

1) You don't really exist. You are just a figment of my imagination. The entire world is just for me. In other words, total solipsism.

This is actuality.  We know this when we shift to this perspective directly via mysticsm.   We are it  No denying it.

2) God subdivided itself into separate dimensions, one of which is mine and one of which is yours. Of course since both of us are God, both of us are being both dimensions at once. So I and you are literally one consciousness but experiencing different forms.

This is concept and imagination.  We are just conceptualizing this.

But here is the kicker- if youu imagine it its real.  

(It is an Absolute as well that you can become directly conscious of)

But Both are real. Duality and non-duality are identical

Ta Da!

On 6/12/2019 at 1:17 AM, Leo Gura said:

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@electroBeam You scratch my back, I scratch yours. You jerk me off, I jerk you off ;)

69 baby!

God's masturbatorium.

LMFAO DUDE

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

(And also the stuff which Aakash said before.)

I don't understand what's the news here? This is basic non-duality.

It's like getting excited over 4+5= 9

It's the difference between talking about sex when you're a virgin

And having sex for the first time as a virgin

Except this is way better.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I don't know how leo does it, i put a stange loop and some captions basically saying i came out the matrix for the first time after 6 years and now everyones liking it, and i feel shit scared because i think everyone thinks i'm crazy LOL for spending so much time in my room thinking and now i'm suddenly righting this. 

It feels terrible 

But i'm keeping myself happy by saying the journey has begun, waking up people to the promised land- but it doesn't feel justified with my fear, can't wait to turn into nothing and all this shit goes away. 

HOW did i ever think i would have the balls to go on fox news and say nothing you experience is actually real LOL thats insane

Edited by Aakash

@Leo Gura Do you ever plan to start a family? 

Do you think that maybe the highest enlightenment/well being is only possible through continuous 5-MeO use? Should I stock more 5-MeO while it's still available?

What is your well being compared to 3+ years ago?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

69 baby!

God's masturbatorium.

I liked original Jesus' metaphors better. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 12.6.2019 at 10:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

Your birth and death are something you're imagining, for example. When you realize that, you will become immortal in that instant. Until you start imagining your birth and death again. Then you will become mortal. The way you were born is that you imagined you were born. And so it was.

what about moments in time that I have a memory of? would you classify them as the same imagination category of birth and death? because if memory can be trusted then it makes sense to think that the body will die, which is a death in a sense.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

If I'm GOD  then no mater the reality  if is reel  or not the one is alwais There . the reality is what i made as is .