Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I kind of feel that I'm not "evolved" enough for these higher forms of teachings. Could that be true or is my ego trying to trick me? I've felt really depressed during the last 6 months when I'm contemplating what you're saying in the enlightenment videos, the videos about god etc. I feel scared, lonely and sad. Do you think I should lay off and do more ground work? Might sound silly, but I'm a bit worried that I'm going crazy

@Leo Gura I just finished watching the video. 

I was just wanna tell you I laughed the whole time. I am so happy you have seen it. Thank you for sharing!

I too have stopped listening to spiritual teachers. It's alright. Everything is alright. Everything will always be okay. We are all in heaven. 

Thank you for sharing Leo. And I totally understand the whole "Have I go insane? Why yes! Buckle up we are going off-roading!" hahahaha 

You can now love and admire yourself like God always will. 

@lukej i laughed the whole time too because reality is so damm radical all you can do is laugh.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@mandyjw i think he was being sarcastic.

Oh. @Truth Addict We need to have a talk. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura How does mahasamadhi fit into your claim that yoga wont get you to where 5-MEO does. Is it that 5-MEO is more effective for awakening when you are limited to the body but will not allow you to consciously leave it like mahasamadhi? 

Also, you did mention that yoga could get you to the same level-but even that you doubt. Let's assume it can. Is the kriya yoga stack that you posted on the mega thread for several decades the way to go (twice a day), or is far more rigorous practice required? If so, approximately how hardcore do you reckon it must be?

@Leo Gura are you currently having any plans for actualized.org when you do not care anymore?

Side note:

fuck im broken after that video....

reached a new level of disheartened

yup.

@The Blind Sage @tedens He really didn't say anything new other than that he felt self inquiry and meditation could not get you to he levels he was at.

I have to disagree with Leo on that - it is possible.  it happened to me.  Now, most people would probably require at the very least meditation and self inquiry, and possibly pyschedelics.

But there are even some yet who need nothing and it just happens - that was Umar I believe.   So there are range of spiritual gifted people and non-spiritually gifted.  I think it would be a mistake to reject meditation and self inquiry as techniques to reach the highest level.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He really didn't say anything new other than that he felt self inquiry and meditation could not get you to he levels he was at.

I have to disagree with Leo on that - it is possible.  it happened to me.  Now, most people would probably require at the very least meditation and self inquiry, and possibly pyschedelics.

But there are even some yet who need nothing and it just happens - that was Umar I believe.   So there are range of spiritual gifted people and non-spiritually gifted.  I think it would be a mistake to reject meditation and self inquiry as techniques to reach the highest level.

@Inliytened1 Here's where i'm confused, are you in control of it? are you in control of your reality? 

@Aakash yes in the sense that i have non-dual awareness.  I am conscious that this entire thing is in my mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@tedens well remember he was integrating a recent very powerful awakening.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Marc Schinkel said:

Actually there is no existence. There is only non-existence. Non-existence is an Absolute with no opposite.

Existence is an image within non-existence. Which means existence exists (but only as an image). This is a very twisted mindfuck. The problem is that you are mistaking an image of existence for actual existence, which doesn't exist!

Look at how you twist yourself into pretzels, all to create the illusion existence.

LOL

It's pure genius! You are a genius bullshitter ;)

Yes you were right, if this is the case, leo's theory would fall through, 

but because he's saying nothing exists itself, he's saying that non-existance doesn't exist 

and your saying actually existance itself doesn't exist and non exsistence only exist 

THAT SIR is actually a real pretzel, lol and actually the cause of all of this

Edited by Aakash

@Inliytened1 No No No I'm saying are YOU as GOD in control of it.  

I didn't ask if you were conscious of it! being conscious of it may be true, 

But are you god yourself controlling it - consciously 

or are you god yourself controlling it - conscious of yourself controlling it consciously 

@Mikael89 i think he's not saying anything different there either.  All there is in the sense only existence.

But one can also grasp that because its One and it is itself, there is nothing grounding it, no who's.  So it both exists and doesn't at the same time,  They are identical.  So that point there is no point in saying non-existence, just use one word, existence.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash well yeah thats the same thing really.  I am conscious that you are something i imagined.  That i imagined the desk im sitting at now..and the trees outside.  Everything becomes much more beautiful.  I know i probably sound as crazy as Leo did but that is what discovering you are God really is.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

i think he's not saying anything different there either.  All there is in the sense is existence can be grasped.

But one can also grasp that because its One and it is itself, there is nothing grounding it, no whose.  So it both exists and doesn't at the same time,  They are identical.  So that point there is no point in saying non-existence, just use one word, existence.

YUP this is exactly what i was going to write, but because i have not experienced enlightenment, i didn't LOL 

This is the paradox 

But is the exsistence have some sort of tangiable to it, that is the real question , 

is it a complete ghost, or does the realness have some real to it. 

if it is real, then you have a chance to become god in a sense, to what degree its unknown consciously 

if its a ghost, then its just is all out of unconditional love in a way and the aim is to return back to nothingness aka enlightenment  

so they're the same thing, with two different outcomes