Leo Gura

Total Omniscience Awakening Video

204 posts in this topic

Uh-oh.

It looks like you had some serious experiences but

It seems like you are going down the shushka-vedant style. 

This is very very dangerous. Hope you manage to come out on the right side of it.

You said your teachings will change but hopefully you will still carry on doing spiritual practices and the teachings can change again into the right direction.

Somehow I find funny how Leo is always trying to communicate and trying to put into word something that can't be talked about.

Maybe he needs to start talking like Osho or Eckhart Tolle, with spaces between words. Because the spaces are the more similar to the truth than any word.

7 hours ago, CreamCat said:

It seems you are finally enlightened.

I never said that.

Careful what you assume.

I do not support binary classifications of consciousness.

5 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@Leo Gura

Great video, lot of deep stuff.

The only thing I'd add is to what you said is that from my experience there comes a time in which there is no going in to find a god head (or out), there is nothing that is not god/head, the experience of those phenomenon (going in or out) and the differences that are experienced as such, visible and known (the appearance of differences, spiritual experience vs mundane everyday, more conscious vs less conscious, what is known as god vs what is just its forms and not god) are itself god/head....

Another thing that I found is God tricking itself is not a negative (it may not be a trick), its not a problem, its not something to see as wrong that has happened, that "people" are deliberately" deluding themselves.  There are no people, but god happening as it wants to, living the human experience, the dog experience, the alien experience and in my opinion is to be celebrated, met with heart and love of myself.

Of course trickery is not a negative. It is Creation! It's beautiful.

1 hour ago, bonesurfer said:

@Leo Gura do you consider yourself suffering as a result of these awakenings? I've had intuitions of solopsism in the past, and it can be quite freaky! I'm under the impression that since you are aware of an infinite love that there is probably a difference in experience. Any take?

The whole process of awakening is full of suffering because the ego has to processes all of its own bullshit.

But this a purification process. So it's positive in the long-run.

No pain no gain. The devil will not leave your body peacefully or quietly. There will be moments of great self-doubt and self-loathing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No pain no gain. The devil will not leave your body peacefully or quietly. There will be moments of great self-doubt and self-loathing.

Is the Devil leaving, fully integrating or being fully seen for what it is?

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

26 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Is the Devil leaving, fully integrating or being fully seen for what it is?

All 3 are the same.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:55 AM, Inliytened1 said:

@Aakash well yeah thats the same thing really.  I am conscious that you are something i imagined.  That i imagined the desk im sitting at now..and the trees outside.  Everything becomes much more beautiful.  I know i probably sound as crazy as Leo did but that is what discovering you are God really is.  

Do you have any record of your transformation of consciousness? I would love to know what your experiences are like.

@Leo Gura which one is it:

1) You don't exist, you're just imagination. you are MySelf(capital S) pretending to be real when you are not. I am making you up now, for my own entertainment. But if I look close at you and actualized.org, you're no less mechanical, and no more real than a non playable character in elder scrolls.

2) I don't exist, I'm just your imagination. I am YourSelf(capital S) pretending to be real when I am not. You are making me up now, for your own entertainment. But if you look close at me, I'm no less mechanical, and no more real than a non playable character in elder scrolls.

If the answer is both why can't I experience your perspective right now? Why can't I teleport my soul into your body right now, see the couch you're sitting on, see the camera you use to make actualized.org videos right now? In my empirical experience, you don't exist at all. Yet I cannot tell you you don't exist, because you can say the same about me? In my experience I am the only one who exists right now and all of you are just non playable characters. But you can say the exact same about me???? Who is right here?

If I am just a perspective, and you reached total omnipresence, you should be able to experience right now my perspective(if both of us are just endoscopes) you should be able to switch between endoscopes.

In my experience, there's just 1 endoscope, which is me, and all the other endoscopes aren't real.

and this is the exact same experience you're having, except about me and everyone else on here.

Are you just made up? Are you just pretending to be some enlightened teacher when in fact you're just my imagination, and I've dreamt you entirely up? Tell me if its true? if not, show me how im made up, and only your experience is the legitimate and real experience?? Show me, me as your imagination, that I am made up. Go on. Have fun, play with your imagination, and show your imagination that its not real.

Whose right here?

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam total omniscience means you are all being imagined in his mind.  You don't have a perspective anymore.  That doesn't exist from that perspective.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@electroBeam total omniscience means you are all being imagined in his mind.  You don't have a perspective anymore.  That doesn't exist from that perspective.  

did this really happen? If so where? I can't see anything?

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

@Leo Gura which one is it:

1) You don't exist, you're just imagination. you are MySelf(capital S) pretending to be real when you are not. I am making you up now, for my own entertainment. But if I look close at you and actualized.org, you're no less mechanical, and no more real than a non playable character in elder scrolls.

2) I don't exist, I'm just your imagination. I am YourSelf(capital S) pretending to be real when I am not. You are making me up now, for your own entertainment. But if you look close at me, I'm no less mechanical, and no more real than a non playable character in elder scrolls.

If the answer is both why can't I experience your perspective right now? Why can't I teleport my soul into your body right now, see the couch you're sitting on, see the camera you use to make actualized.org videos right now? In my empirical experience, you don't exist at all. Yet I cannot tell you you don't exist, because you can say the same about me? In my experience I am the only one who exists right now and all of you are just non playable characters. But you can say the exact same about me???? Who is right here?

If I am just a perspective, and you reached total omnipresence, you should be able to experience right now my perspective(if both of us are just endoscopes) you should be able to switch between endoscopes.

In my experience, there's just 1 endoscope, which is me, and all the other endoscopes aren't real.

Both of course!

You ARE experiencing my perspective! That just means you are living my life and have zero knowledge of ever having been you. Which is literally what I am. I am just you minus all your memories and experiences, plus all of my memories and experiences.

My life is your life. Your life is my life. When you become me, you become fully me! Which means no more old you.

God is an infinite multi-parallel processing hallucination. It has no limits.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

Are you just made up? Are you just pretending to be some enlightened teacher when in fact you're just my imagination, and I've dreamt you entirely up? Tell me if its true? if not, show me how im made up, and only your experience is the legitimate and real experience?? Show me, me as your imagination, that I am made up. Go on. Have fun, play with your imagination, and show your imagination that its not real.

Whose right here?

You are the final authority as to what is "real" since you are God.

Whatever you imagine to be real will appear real to you. And there is nothing outside you.

I cannot tell you because I am just a fragment of your own mind. You must realize this and take back your authority rather than projecting it on me.

Anything I tell you is actually you yelling yourself.

It's a mindfuck for sure.

@Leo Gura and when i look at you I'm looking at myself in a multi parallel dimension so to speak.  I'm literally being you RIGHT now.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@electroBeam You are assuming there is a difference between me being real vs you imagining me.

But there is no such difference when everything is imagination! Unless you imagine there is, in which case there becomes a difference for you.

Ta-da! ;)

@Leo Gura Reflecting on your recent omniscience awakening, I cannot help but keep thinking about the Fight Club movie. Am I alone in this or you also see parallels between your recent epiphanies and the core concept of the novel?

@Merkabah Alone vs together, one vs many is a duality.

Guys, watch the dualistic framing of your questions very carefully.

Sloppy framing leads to poor understanding.

Just by framing your question as me vs you, that's already wrong.

Me = you

By distinguishing me from you, you create my ego and your ego simultaneously. Self/other is the very first duality.

@Garuda  What's the precedent? If I'm being honest, the term Shushka seems to be of a political nature pointing out some sort of "heresy". What are the fruits of its practice? Who is it saying this is not the way, Advaita practitioners? The only anecdote I'm aware of is Leo's video on Zen devilry, although I'm sure there are plenty of instances where individuals have gone astray upon awakening.

You may be on to something here, as he has in this thread admitted to suffering. He has also admitted to feelings of lust during and after his 30 day solo retreat. Yet, many spiritual teachers, even those today considered wise (even enlightened) have had a host of vices (in my opinion) far more heinous. I can't say I know what this dude's personal life is like.

Is it possible that when he says I, that he means it in the non-dual sense? Whatever, I can believe that he really means it. I can see exploration of the topic to be very tricky. What is the ultimate form of God? How can we know for sure? Is there more Maya to unravel once one has experience of "omniscience"?

And what about love? Leo is right, nuclear war does not seem loving to me. I'm wondering if it would be possible to elucidate a love that includes destruction in that way.

So, if this is Shushka, what is the prognosis? Madness? Is the way further illuminated by the act that brought one there in the first place? If you have integrated into infinity, where is there to go?

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever you imagine to be real will appear real to you. And there is nothing outside you.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I just realized the mistake/misunderstanding I was making all along.

there really is nothing outside of you!!!!!!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

3D space doesn't exist, God is improvising the entire thing up. There is no walking to your house or car. Its god making up a bunch of experiences that make it seem like you are travelling across space, but actually  God is just generating stuff.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

you're actually not 1000000 miles away somewhere in a house in Los Vegas. OMG YOURE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! How the fuck did I not see you there before??????? 

So is everyone on this forum! They aren't spread out somewhere in the globe, they are all right in front of me!

I'm in your trouser pocket, and you're in mine!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

The entire cosmos! The milky way! The atoms! The stars! ARE ALL IN FRONT OF ME!!!!! Its all compressed into the nothingness IN FRONT OF ME!

fuck me shitless what am I seeing!

The idea that I'm sending you a message through the internet is a joke!

The internet message is going nowhere!!! Its looping back at itself.

hahahahahahahahahhahaha 

what a joke!

We are all in the same place!! Physically!

Wow! it really is both! You're right!