sausagehead

How did I end up as me?

26 posts in this topic

How did I end up in my body and not someone elses? Did I randomly choose to be me before I was born? Why didn't I choose to be someone else? Is there just some random unknowable process for how we choose to be ourselves and not another person for instance or even a cat or a flea?

Edited by sausagehead
why aren't we fleas?

4 minutes ago, sausagehead said:

How did I end up in my body and not someone elses? Did I randomly choose to be me before I was born? Why didn't I choose to be someone else? Is there just some random unknowable process for how we choose to be ourselves and not another person for instance or even a cat or a flea?

I think there is something beyond that, we live in this body because You want to experience life in this body, all expereinces past present future of you, and all the self you will become in this present moment.. 

@sausagehead You are all beings at all times simultaneously.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@sausagehead it is said it is due to karma you end in a particular form particular society family etc probably leo and some one with advanced insights state can say about that more.

@Leo Gura

This question can be answered in different ways and I think they are all true. It's an energy frequency thing, that's how your parents attracted you and you attracted them simultaneously. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

You are in all bodies.  You (sausagehead) began with the same blank slate of consciousness as I (seeking_brilliance) did.  Also the same as my dog Luna started with.  Immediately through your (sausagehead) experiences, your blank state began to diverge and take on your (sausagehead) personality. You (GOD) forgot your divinity and became lost in the illusion that is called sausagehead. Now it feels like you (sausagehead) are an individual human who has thoughts and desires. You ask yourself how you came to be in this body instead of a dog or cat. You (GOD) is getting a good laugh at that. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I ask myself the same question all the time.

No convincing answers yet. Not even Leo's.

@sausagehead If you were someone else, would you ask the same question?

See, BEING is prior to the feeling of "I am this person, this is my body and this is my name". It's not the other way around.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, Truth Addict said:

I ask myself the same question all the time.

No convincing answers yet. Not even Leo's.

I agree

8 hours ago, sausagehead said:

These are great, brave, breakthrough questions. 

How did I end up in my body and not someone else’s?

Individuality is an illusion. Wether it is “in a body”, “a body”, “a soul”, etc.

As ‘above’, so ‘below’ (“Above” the ego; transcendence, actuality, self.  “Below” the ego; physicality, asleep, self is referred to as “subconscious”.  

Below; Appearance of individuality. 

Above; Actuality of Infinite One. 

You are magic, all that is, not an entity in a body. You create by “using” your substanceless limitless being / self - Will.   

Inspect this “you” which is “in a body”. Where does the body begin / end, and this “you in it” begin / end. Do you remember this you being born, being created? Question how you came to believe you will one day end. Have you ever actually experienced actuality of any this, or did you believe thought stories? Do you believe there is a human who is capable of talking, without giving you a thought story? 

Did I randomly choose to be me before I was born?

There isn’t “random”, outside of it being a thought, a concept. It is observational context (maya), applied when the finite mind can not put enough ‘parts’ together to realize the holon nature of reality / self. Because you are formless / substanceless ( “consciousness” ), you have no preference, you are unconditional (unconditional = Love). It is because you are Infinite & formless that you appear as finite forms, and convince yourself you are not infinite. It would be cleanest to say that unconditional love with thought, agenda, or any narratives does not “choose”, as there is only self (no “things” to choose from). (One is fooled into narratives, and therefore “choice” - it is an illusion, not actuality)

There is only infinite self & the inherent “certainty” of you - so you appear as finite uncertainty. To experience, you forget who you really are, via creating the dualistic human brain. This seemingly creates physical & non physical, then the belief “I am this physical thing”, then the duality of self & other, then the narratives begin - which your questions arise from.

Contemplate, if a question arises, what justification is there that it “deserves” an answer?   Question: Why do I still believe in the duality of questions & answers?     If I was not thinking, could I persist....how? Why?   (How & why are just sneakier dualities)

Why didn't I choose to be someone else?

Because “someone else” is not actuality, it is a thought / question, which arises when One puts on the “goggles of twoness” (a brain / finite mind) to limit the appearance of One, convincingly appearing as - Two; “me” the “observer” of “someone else”. You, are infinite. You don’t choose, there is nothing to choose from. This is infinite Peace. (Prior is often much purging, inquiring, & surrender - but none is actually needed)

Is there just some random unknowable process for how we choose to be ourselves and not another person for instance or even a cat or a flea?

There is not a process or a “how”, at all. The actuality is that is a thought, dualistic in nature. One is aware of this thought which implies a “process”, because one is still believing one is not “magic”, but physical, and therefore must have been “made” through some similar “physical / mechanical process”. 

Meditation is letting your thinking go. Along with that goes all the stories & questions you are making up. Eventually, there are no questions nor self oriented thoughts or thought stories arising. This full circle to you, with words describing it, is referred to as Being. Knowing and basking in your infinite true nature, appearing as a part, to your self. 

None of this matters, as you are experiencing it as info from “another individual”. So you must see what you really are for yourself. Then you must quiet your mind. Both are of course infinite. So watch out for every thought story, the more conscious you get, the more complicated your thought stories will get. When the purge is purging, do not go into the thought stories. Stay brave in sensations. Liberate your True Self, Love. Thoughtless, nonconceptual, infinite Love. 

Thanks for posting the question. I really enjoy answering, though honestly, I’m just making this all up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Place, time, people.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

The 5 Skandhas make what you think you are now...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Nahm :o

Holy fuck.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@sausagehead Hey.

For me, the use of the follow analogy works best in this example.

Imagine there is a movie in which a single actor portrays multiple characters. These characters are varied by costume/disguise etc.

You asking the question of why you are in your current body is equal to one of the characters (call him TOM), in the above example movie, asking why he is not one of the other characters (say for example SAM) in the movie. Notice this can only be possible from the point of view TOM and not from the understanding which is outside the world of that movie - the understanding being that the reality of TOM asking the WHY question is that he is same actor which also portrays SAM in the movie. The Actor is both TOM and SAM...

For TOM to be TOM - he cannot be SAM

and for SAM to be SAM - he cannot be TOM

both TOM and SAM are portrayed by the Actor.

translating above to real life.

Sausagehead is asking why he is not SOONHEI (or anyone else)

but Sausagehead is GOD being Sausagehead

and SOONHEI is also GOD being SOONHEI

GOD = Actor who plays... who is everyone! EVERYTHING! 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Actuality=God=You

Just fuck it I admitt that hope ox Will stop chasing me. 

27 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

The 5 Skandhas make what you think you are now...

Underrated concept! Need a video on the Skandhas

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Just now, abrakamowse said:

@Rilles  I was reading about it in wikipedia, if I see a good video I let you know.

¬¬

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skandha

I listened to like 5 podcasts about it last summer but everyone just skimmed the surface... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

There is no you experiencing seeking or anything you are whole in every possible way there is, as person as awareness as universe doesn't matter. 

It is all already done. You are Just lost like Alice in wonderland in land behind the mirror. It's time to come back. 

Stop looking at the mirror become mirror.