Truth Addict

You guys are so misunderstanding this place..

155 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Shiva said:

If what Leo is saying is true, few people really understand what he is talking about.

If it sounds interesting to you and if it inspired you, let's find out together :)

This forum is there for us to help each along the way.

14 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

I don't know about the first paragraph. I am not disagreeing. I just don't know.

2nd and 3rd paragraphs I believe in.

I guess we have been searching for this "truth" since the year dot. The likelihood that Leo Gura happens to have stumbled across it is unlikely. I can't completely rule it out though. 

I don't know if people are uncomfortable with the term belief. Does it somehow feel insulting to say Leo has beliefs and is sharing his beliefs? That he is asking us to believe what he believes. Of course he thinks his beliefs are more correct than incorrect. He wouldn't hold them otherwise. He is human. Most people who feel they are on to something or discovered something are enthusiastic to spread the word. To carry the message. 

If the belief is complex and not understood by others that doesn't transform it from a belief to the real truth. 

This is my stance right now. I'm comfortable with it. I am also here to keep an open mind. If Leo has done what millions of others have failed at, I am open to being convinced of his truth. 

Will the name Leo Gura be associated with a huge breakthrough in 10 years time. 100 years time. 1000 years time? Who knows.

He could be the Neil Armstrong of the future for all I know. 

@Bill W There are many Awakened people.  Not proportional to total population of course, but they're out there 

He presents it in a way that modern folk can comprehend and resonate with.  But Truth is Truth.

Try not to fall into that trap.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@mandyjw ❤️

@Shin I don't suffer from comments on me. However it's still my right to not want them in my life because they're toxic on an unconscious level, they will make effects in the future. They are a form of abuse and trauma.

Compliments are good. Criticism is good. Personal offence is bad. These are my rules and I will stick to them. I make my rules and you make yours. Stop projecting.

Edited by Truth Addict

9 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@mandyjw ❤️

@Shin I don't suffer from comments on me. However it's still my right to not want them in my life because they're toxic on an unconscious level, they will make effects in the future. They are a form of abuse and trauma.

Compliments are good. Criticism is good. Personal offence is bad. These are my rules and I will stick to them. I make my rules and you make yours. Stop projecting.

That's trying to control your external environment to avoid your internal environement to be affected.

Not only you can't do it, but this doesn't solve the problem (that you deny it exists) to its core.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Get real.

You might as well not take shelter from the rain and cold because that's avoiding your environment.

External and internal are one. They affect each other. If I can control my external environment, why not? Why limit my power? Why let the environment take my life in toxic unhealthy ways? It's foolish to get bitten by the same old snakes.

1 hour ago, Shiva said:

That it's alright if someone doesn't understand what Leo is saying.

That was the point I was making in the original post.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Shin Get real.

You might as well not take shelter from the rain and cold because that's avoiding your environment.

External and internal are one. They affect each other. If I can control my external environment, why not? Why limit my power? Why let the environment take my life in toxic unhealthy ways? It's foolish to get bitten by the same old snakes.

You really think you can make people stop talking to you by saying "stop talking to me" ?

Even a child understand that doesn't work like that.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Use the duality between external and internel to find balance ?

I just read over the last couple of pages, and I think it's important to remind ourselves that people would not treat each other like this in real life. On the Internet people can just splash over other people's boundaries without any concern of facing consequences. I have said it multiple times, and I'm saying it again. If you value your mental health this is not the place to be. It should be kept to low doses, and even then you must have a solid grounding in order to not be put out of balance.

I also think the mods are being way too passive in situations like these, letting discussions stray out to insults and personal attacks. But of course, Leo owns the shop so I guess it's up to him if he wants the forum to be like this.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Commodent yes, personal attacks won't help anyone.  All it will do is potentially push someone away from what is a goldmine of wisdom and Truth.

A person needs to grow on their own.  I think someone mentioned it a while ago in another post.  If they want advice or help they will ask for it.  But ultimately one has to journey this path alone.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Commodent said:

If you value your mental health this is not the place to be. It should be kept to low doses, and even then you must have a solid grounding in order to not be put out of balance.

17 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Could be true for some. No doubt. I suppose we can only speak for ourselves rather than speak for all.

I cherish my mental health and yet this is the right place to be. It's what you make of it. 

You could argue that it is the right place to be if you value your mental health. Depends on the individual needs and vulnerabilities really. 

@Bill W  Sure. It's just that I'm seeing so much cold and hurtful behavior in here which doesn't serve anyone, but of course, to some people the pros might outweigh the cons. It's only up to you to decide if it's worth it.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

@Shin It works like that. That's why there are cops. I'm speaking from experience, the mods can help you with that.

Always cut toxic people out of your life. They are poisoning it. Surround yourself with the ones who love and construct you, and when you're wrong, correct you. These are my rules for living the good life.

@Shadowraix I understand that. Thanks.

@Commodent @Bill W I appreciate both your perspectives.

People who lack love confuse criticism with personal offence. Instead of trying to help others, they shame them and bring them down. This kind of people is very toxic, and they will keep poisoning your life unless you stop them or cut them out of your life. You can still change them, only if they are open to change.

I feel like when we have toxic people in our life we are often unknowingly a match to them. And the only way to change them is in changing ourself. By doing this they either leave our presence or change for us 

to be aware of the attention we feed, and the reactions/judgments we have 

that’s a good start to self reflecting instead of simply pushing people away possibly out of fear or anger 

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

I feel like when we have toxic people in our life we are often unknowingly a match to them. And the only way to change them is in changing ourself. By doing this they either leave our presence or change for us 

to be aware of the attention we feed, and the reactions/judgments we have 

that’s a good start to self reflecting instead of simply pushing people away possibly out of fear or anger 

It takes a strong person to do that, most people will push their weaknesses under the rug and right into their shadow without knowing.

@DrewNows

It can work both ways.

I can change myself because I love myself. I can't change others if they don't love me. But I can keep them away from me until they learn how to love.

You don't go hugging ISIS when you know they want to blow you up. They are full of hatred towards you, and it's better to keep space, and even lock them up if possible, until they learn how to love others.

It's obvious the energy that comes from people who have no love towards me. Their vibe is toxic.

For example @DrewNows I can clearly feel your vibe, and it's full of love. I love you too ❤️

Edited by Truth Addict

@Truth Addict you’re right man. Sometimes it’s completely necessary to push people out of our life so we can heal and grow. But change isn’t about resisting people, it’s about healing ourself, or rather parts of ourself 

Edited by DrewNows

What I usually see is that if you recommendfor example a carnivore diet because you experiemented well being and that works for you automatically vegans will have the urge to argument against. Its like the childish behaviour of 2 kids tryind to defen my nike ball is better than your adidas. Behind this behaviour is the need to impose your choices to others and then you "win".

@Truth Addict ❤️?

9 minutes ago, Drake140 said:

It takes a strong person to do that, most people will push their weaknesses under the rug and right into their shadow without knowing.

they are unwilling to question their response/reaction to an imposed assertion. Strong may not be the right word, I would say wise/developed or even emotionally mature 

@DrewNows ?

Of course. All I'm saying is that these people are not a good environment for growth.

Growth and healing happen automatically when I'm around the people who share love with me.

(make sure you read the edit in my previous post ?).

@Moreira ?