Truth Addict

You guys are so misunderstanding this place..

155 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

I'm just helping you grow, i thought you like criticism, i guess not so much. 

@Drake140 Personal attacks are not criticism. You don't like my perspective and you want me to stop expressing it, you're trying to silence me.

Plus, you're assuming that I am not doing anything meaningful about that in the real world, which is only a projection of yours.

Just now, Truth Addict said:

@Drake140 Personal attacks are not criticism. You don't like my perspective and you want me to stop expressing it, you're trying to silence me.

Plus, you're assuming that I am not doing anything meaningful about that in the real world, which is only a projection of yours.

Your failed attempt to satisfy your desire for change, expressed clearly in this forum is a good example how to not think, act,ect something you also like to think is doing any change, which it isn't. This is criticism for you, don't express your weakness to complete your feelings all over the place, of course you won't like it, in that case read your first post over and over again as you mentioned yourself. As i said comments like the above just keep on confirming you lack of power to us and to your own mind/feelings.

@Drake140

You seem so sure about everything you projected on me.

I know myself better than someone who hasn't even met me in the real life, and is very biased against me since he disagreed with me a couple of times. Someone who is arrogant enough to make many claims about my personal life and inner self and thoughts, which are in fact his own thoughts.

Have some respect, or stay away.

@Drake140

You seem so sure about everything you projected on me.

I know myself better than someone who hasn't even met me in the real life, and is very biased against me since he disagreed with me a couple of times. Someone who is arrogant enough to make many claims about my personal life and inner self and thoughts, which are in fact his own thoughts.

I am not making any claims, your unsatisfied feelings are doing it through your fingers, which type their words. I am just giving criticism for you, just man up as you told us, i don't see the problem with your definition of criticism. You're going poor defense so i'll stop feeding you criticism, but process this and come back stronger.

@Drake140

You think you know me better than I do. You're telling me indirectly that I'm lying.

That's major offence. NOT CRITICISM.

Edited by Truth Addict

1 minute ago, Truth Addict said:

@Drake140

You think you know me better than I do. You're telling me indirectly that I'm lying.

That's major offence. NOT CRITICISM.

I don't know you, your feelings know you, and they are doing a very detailed job on their description of you. 

@Drake140

I could say the same things about you. But I'm above that. I respect myself and others. You don't.

@Drake140

I could say the same things about you. But I'm above that. I respect myself and others. You don't.

I respect you more, and i am helping you with criticism by your standards at least, for mine they would have to rely on the other persons view on the matter and where they are not just shoving truths on their throat.

There are ones that understand what Leo is saying and they are not the problem.
Then, there are ones that don't understand what Leo is saying, but know to not accept it as a belief. They are not the problem.
Then, there are the ones that treat what he's saying as factual knowledge and either accept it, or reject it. The former are the problem.

If a person treats what Leo is saying as a belief, then his mind is tangled with beliefs in the first place. 
Those beliefs are usually picked up from culture and are of much less quality than what Leo is presenting.
Moreover, what Leo is presenting is aimed to untangle the beliefs a person has.

Where is the problem?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Drake140

You think I'm either stupid or a liar. Either way you lack respect. Go away.

@tsuki

This makes sense, thank you.

2 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You're welcome.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Drake140

You think I'm either stupid or a liar. Either way you lack respect. Go away.

@tsuki

Sure thing, wish i could take those unsatisfied feelings of yours with me.

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Drake140

What part of the "go away" sentence you don't understand? Go away.

The nasty thing you feel inside that says "go away" is not specific to this person.

It's with a lot of other person, it's an inside problem, you need to do inner engineering !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shiva said:

If what Leo is saying is true, few people really understand what he is talking about.

If it sounds interesting to you and if it inspired you, let's find out together :)

This forum is there for us to help each along the way.

Sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're trying to convey.

@Shin I don't welcome people who have no respect. Give some respect and have me.

There's no nasty feeling inside me that says go away, keep in mind that that's a projection from your pov.

I say go away deliberately and specifically to a certain type of people. I have only used it twice so far.

Edited by Truth Addict

I don't know anything, I love you @Truth Addict . I'm not right or pure of heart and neither is Leo. You are perfect as you are and caution is necessary. 

Forgetting all the lies we tell and all the insights we have that are actually lies, that will always be our baptism, a washing away of sin in thoughtless presence. This is the ground that has no ground. There is great value in reminding us all of this, thank you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

9 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Shin I don't welcome people who have no respect. Give some respect and have me.

There's no nasty feeling inside me that says go away, keep in mind that that's a projection from your pov.

I say go away deliberately and specifically to a certain type of people. I have only used it twice so far.

Bullshit

If it really meant nothing to you you will just ignore the person and stop arguing.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Hey guys check this out:

I think that's what's going on.

If i was one of the actors I will be in the room not outside.