Truth Addict

You guys are so misunderstanding this place..

155 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Truth Addict but with a strong desire theres normally co-arising fear of failure and this often leads to suffering 

Fear actually protects you from danger or from embarrassing yourself.

1 minute ago, hyruga said:

And it may keep you from achieving a goal or desire, from walking into the unknown  

On 25 May 2019 at 5:42 PM, Truth Addict said:

@Flatworld Crusades

If you're referring to my earlier thread where I criticised Leo, then you didn't get it. But that's okay, because Leo got it. I hope I will see changes in the specific things I was criticising about his approach. I love Actualized.org, and I want it to stay a healthy environment for human evolution.

I'm thinking about global effects, you're thinking about individual concerns. That's the difference.

I don't want to make another discussion about that case. I will wait and see how the videos will go and I'll act accordingly as I see fit, no matter the consequences on my individual self, restriction or banning. I will always speak the truth.

Truth addict, I've been away for a few days.  I was not referring to you. I like your style and your words.

Interesting how such a seemingly straightforward topic gets dragged out for 8 pages

2 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Interesting how such a seemingly straightforward topic gets dragged out for 8 pages

True that. I thought the topic was done 4 days ago.  Obviously someone had something to say

On 26/05/2019 at 7:13 PM, hyruga said:

And that's how you live a horrible and dull life.

There is no growth without pain and embarrassment or struggle.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

And that's how you live a horrible and dull life.

Correct. The ego only wants to adapt when it is forced to. Yet we have the power to accelerate this process. Fantastic! 

@Flatworld Crusades Thanks to you I've learned a lot out of the discussions. I don't know about others but I believe they've learned somethings as well.

47 minutes ago, Shin said:

There is. Growth happens through experience, it doesn't matter our classification of it. You think the negatives grow you because you want to grow in some specific areas. While in fact, every new experience is a lesson and growth.

40 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Correct. The ego only wants to adapt when it is forced to. Yet we have the power to accelerate this process. Fantastic! 

Same thing. You're attaching growth to humiliating and deconstructing the ego. But that's half true, you're forgetting the growth that happens out of constructing the ego. In fact, both must be worked out simultaneously, or else we will grow crippled.

Also, be careful not to die chasing growth. We can't force growth. We can only gamble with our lives. Or more precisely, we are always gambling, we have no clue how anything will ever turn out to be.

7 minutes ago, Flatworld Crusades said:

@Truth Addict I like this picture bettered than the last. It gives a maturity to your profile, maybe a greater reflection of you. 

Thank you again but LOL ?

I assume the last was Tom laughing? Cuz I changed it once more in your absence.

Here:

CYMERA_20180814_130106_1.jpg

This was in between.. It's me half enlightened :D

Or are you actually referring to this one? O.o

Edited by Truth Addict

Who knows?. It was a previous one. That pic is cool. 

Half enlightened? Is that like being half drunk?