theking00

Is god and the devil the same thing?

23 posts in this topic

I am both god and the devil?  

Edited by theking00

@theking00 The devil (and suffering) is experiencing through identification with the body mind (general selfishness). God is without identity, without self, utter selflessness. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

We all have the potential to do both good and bad. We can have good intentions and do harm. We can have bad intentions and do good. Whether we do bad or good depends on a judgement made from a certain perspective, looking at a certain point in time. To get it down to a judgement is to do mental gymnastics so twisted that there is no truth or lies anymore.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

An epic drama has to have a villain. What's the fun otherwise? Gotta go through hell to truly appreciate harmony and bliss.

EVERYONE HAS GOT TO GO THROUGH HELL.

1 minute ago, Esoteric said:

An epic drama has to have a villain. What's the fun otherwise? Gotta go through hell to truly appreciate harmony and bliss.

EVERYONE HAS GOT TO GO THROUGH HELL.

So right now  I am the devil ?

Just now, theking00 said:

So right now  I am the devil ?

Yup. God has fun through the devil. And when you realize that all the fucking, drugs, power, money and fame will still make you feel incomplete you will become God (psst, but you always were)

17 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Is god and the devil the same thing?

For me, this sets up a polarity of opposites - which can be useful at times in a practical sense yet has caused me all sorts of confusion as well.

I find it helpful to think of it as a coin with heads and tails. Is heads and tails the same thing? Well, yes and no. You can look at each side of the coin as being different. This can have practical value - for example before the start of a football game, they will flip a coin to see which team gets the ball first. Yet, from another perspective, they are the same thing. They are the same coin. They are fully connected to each other. Without heads there is no tails.

The next question for me is "what if I stop calling it 'heads' and 'tails'"? What would happen? What would remain? Then, a whole new level of meaning for "God", "Love", and "Oneness" arose.

The devil is the fallen angel, a self-determining fragment of god, a part of the whole. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

2 hours ago, theking00 said:

I am both god and devil?  

No,  we only serve one master.

And we need to choose  wisely.

Edited by Amber

23 minutes ago, Consept said:

You can look at it like the devil is your ego/false self and God is that which witnesses your ego/false self. 

The illusion is that you believe you are the false self, but yes technically you are both although you would cease to be both if you realise you are not ego 

Why does the ego even exit? I want to get rid off it. 

Edited by theking00

Yes.

I figured this out during an LSD trip. I was listening to Leo's devil video and BOOM! it came to me: if i am the devil, i am god.

Simultaneously we are all god. I am god. You are god. But to understand it and feel it you gotta do some psychedelics first.

Because even if you do yoga and meditate for 40 years straight you will not understand it and feel it like you do with LSD.

OFC to people at stage orange and below i sound like a hippie junkie justifying his drug use.

I would be inclined to say no.  But, it sure does feel like it sometimes. What's important is the choice.

@theking00 ego cannot be annihilated. Only the sense of seperatedness or identity will vanish. 

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

The devil (and suffering) is experiencing through identification with the body mind (general selfishness). God is without identity, without self, utter selflessness. ♥️

So you are a dualist?

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@SOUL “Who’s asking”? ??

Goddevil is.....haha

The devil is merely a piece of the whole painting of God. 

Note that the God-Devil duality uses God to mean something different. It's a sort of Light-Dark duality that represents different aspects of the whole. Yin-yang. 

But yes you are all of it. 

Edited by Shadowraix