Sharp

I'm out of this " dream "

83 posts in this topic

It has been a good run, lots of ups and downs and now it's time for me to end this dream. Thanks to Leo, this forum, and everyone else who might be concerned with this thread.

I'm still waiting for a couple of details to get sorted out before my exit.

Ask away before my departure if you will.

What are the details and in what way are exiting.

7 minutes ago, Mulky said:

What are the details and in what way are exiting.

Waiting for money transfer so i have 2 days left, and i'm going to leave through physical death.

3 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

@Sharp You believe there is an essence that survives after death? Ok, before you leave just answer me this. Can you locate this essence for sure? 

The essence wrote this, it's not located in one area, it's my entire self, fully decentralized yet centralized in one no-self self.

"I am" , will always be there.

5 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

Oh really? Where did you pick up that idea? 

Not an idea, you will see it for yourself when you physically die. " I am " is all that there is and will be.

It's going to upset people I bet :( besides why not just live this life it won't last forever anyway.  Some of my happiest times came after a time  in my life when I felt like that.

Edited by Mulky

@Sharp Fun fact: when you die, you will just come back. I suggest you try and get a direct experience of death while keeping your body alive. You'll see how consciousness literally gets bored and recreates the world to reincarnate directly. It makes suicide kinda pointless. 

Think we need some moderators here. I'm sorry you feel this way, but sounds like you need some extra support with this. 

Why die? You must be resisting something. You're already dead. And alive. You just come back full circle when you die for each moment is eternal. 

@Sharp I see courage and greatness in your decision, but wait until you die naturally. Live your life till the end and awaken more and more. Then you can die. 

@Sharp agent 47 on the way ;)

It's better to tell him to stay a few years away until more awakening.

Edited by Pouya

@FoxFoxFox i say suicide is the easy way out rather than actually dying :P

Bored consciousness? I like that :D

Going to do the exact same thing this afternoon.

Except I'm not going to harm this body, because if I do, I will create more suffering, not less.

Think of your loved ones, you surely have at least one person who will be affected by this egotic decision.

Because yes, it is an egotic act, the most egotic of all.

Surely you're above that,

I mean, you aren't that selfish, right ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, Sharp said:

It has been a good run, lots of ups and downs and now it's time for me to end this dream. Thanks to Leo, this forum, and everyone else who might be concerned with this thread.

I'm still waiting for a couple of details to get sorted out before my exit.

Ask away before my departure if you will.

Stop exit scamming life. You can't. Your dream will continue elsewhere, but still in the here and now. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

34 minutes ago, Shin said:

Because yes, it is an egotic act, the most egotic of all.

Surely you're above that right ?

Every single act with doership, even the search for enlightenment/death is an egoic act.

7 hours ago, Sharp said:

The essence wrote this, it's not located in one area, it's my entire self, fully decentralized yet centralized in one no-self self.

"I am" , will always be there.

7 hours ago, Sharp said:

Not an idea, you will see it for yourself when you physically die. " I am " is all that there is and will be.

If ''I am'' is ALL there is, where does the distinction called living and dying come from? 

Did you consciously choose to 'be'? Before coming into this earth, did you think to yourself ''Okay, now I am going to be!!"? Or every morning before waking up from deep sleep, do you consciously say to yourself ''Okay I've had enough sleep! I'm bored! Now I'm gonna wake up and be!!'' ?

If Being wasn't something you consciously create/choose, then what makes you think you can get rid of it? 

Just investigate this hideous cancer which still thinks it exists inside a body and see that it was a non-existent optical illusion all along. You are already dead. Save yourself the trouble 2 days later sharp kid

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

23 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Every single act with doership, even the search for enlightenment/death is an egoic act.

Even the need to correct people on spiritual truths we didn't experienced for ourselves ? ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Even the need to correct people on spiritual truths we didn't experienced for ourselves ? ?

yes!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''