Sharp

I'm out of this " dream "

83 posts in this topic

@Preetom Actually i have something to share about this.

Did you consciously choose to 'be'? Before coming into this earth, did you think to yourself ''Okay, now I am going to be!!"? 

Absolutely. I have a very vivid memory of the moment of choosing to inhabit this body. Prior to that the world was slowly being created. Projected "inside me". Think of an OBE that ends when you enter an infant's body - which is what i remember. 

This is a very big reason why I am so adamant in telling people that their personal, egoic existance is not really ignorant, or separate from God. It is literally a form consciousness has adopted. 

5 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Preetom Actually i have something to share about this.

Absolutely. I have a very vivid memory of the moment of choosing to inhabit this body. Prior to that the world was slowly being created. Projected "inside me". Think of an OBE that ends when you enter an infant's body - which is what i remember. 

This is a very big reason why I am so adamant in telling people that their personal, egoic existance is not really ignorant, or separate from God. It is literally a form consciousness has adopted. 

You can look at it any way you want. But notice that like all other objective knowledge, that 'memory' is an indirect knowledge open to alternate interpretations depending on the eye of the beholder. Ultimately hollow and groundless, but could be interpreted in any way desired as long as it is believed.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

8 hours ago, Sharp said:

I'm out of this " dream "

there is no way out. the only option is to embrace existence NOW.

you've completely misunderstood the message. spiritual awakening is not a path against life as it is. it's exactly the other way around.

it's a path towards this moment right NOW.
failing to embrace life NOW is offtrack.

unborn Truth

8 hours ago, Sharp said:

Waiting for money transfer so i have 2 days left, and i'm going to leave through physical death.

* Initiate quantum suicide *

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

You can look at it any way you want. But notice that like all other objective knowledge, that 'memory' is an indirect knowledge open to alternate interpretations depending on the eye of the beholder. Ultimately hollow and groundless, but could be interpreted in any way desired as long as it is believed.

The fact of the Self remains independent of memories, as you say. What I mentioned was a subjective experience of being born. :)

It would be ironic if he reincarnates in the same body-mind.

He would be like

IMG_20190323_131655.png

?????

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

The fact of the Self remains independent of memories, as you say. What I mentioned was a subjective experience of being born. :)

Thanks for sharing. I'm not at all belittling whatever experience you've had and the corresponding personal understanding.

I'm trying to say is the idea/model that there is a personal oversoul that chooses to take birth and die in specific scenarios with some specific purpose and so on...is a belief or theoretical model. I've heard some spiritual teachers especially new age people proclaiming it with so much conviction.

Nothing wrong it. If this model intellectually satisfies one, then great! If not(as no model will indiscriminately satisfy everyone), then he needs more investigation to land on a different reconciling understanding

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

It would be ironic if he reincarnates in the same body-mind.

He would be like

«Are you fucking serious ?»

?????

when-you-commit-suicide-to-escape-a-mise

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

7 minutes ago, Preetom said:

when-you-commit-suicide-to-escape-a-mise

I mean just before he «dies»,

With a note that wasn't there before saying

«No way out ?»

God is love

And God in them

14 minutes ago, Preetom said:

I'm trying to say is the idea/model that there is a personal oversoul that chooses to take birth and die in specific scenarios with some specific purpose and so on...is a belief or theoretical model. I've heard some spiritual teachers especially new age people proclaiming it with so much conviction.

Nothing wrong it. If this model intellectually satisfies one, then great! If not(as no model will indiscriminately satisfy everyone), then he needs more investigation to land on a different reconciling understanding

Well, no. This has nothing to do with intellectualism. It has nothing to do with satisfying intellect either. Ultimately, it comes down to your personal experience. Perspective is everything. 

3 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Well, no. This has nothing to do with intellectualism. It has nothing to do with satisfying intellect either. Ultimately, it comes down to your personal experience. Perspective is everything. 

Yup. What does it matter if one is absolutely conflict free? :D

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Sharp What's gotten you to the point that you want to kill yourself physically? What are the sources of your suffering?

Have you ever had deep spiritual experiences Sharp? Because if you do (or if you have) you'll laugh yourself silly at the whole game your ego was playing to generate suffering. That isn't to say the ego and your suffering is trivial because its game, a game can be played with full sincerity even if it's not serious.

You can always wait till another day to kill yourself physically. If your life is already in total shit, and you have nothing to lose , then just kill the current person you are rather than killing your body. If it will get you to consider not taking your life, then perhaps taking some sort of drastic change in your life situation or environment will ease your existential boredom a little.

Some videos you might have interesting:

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

All the meme and jokes aside, I think it would be great if death and suicide could be culturally re-contextualized.

Actually there is nothing wrong in the the drive for death or to commit suicide. It is one of the natural(probably the most intense) urges of the mind. Why? Well because death is the ultimate release. It is the innate intelligence in us that does everything for seeking pleasure and avoiding pain, it knows that dying will be the ultimate happiness/release.

Osho used to say that it is probably impossible to find a person who has never contemplated suicide. If a person never glimpsed the urge for his own annihilation or meaninglessness of life, he is either an animal or just plain stupid.

In any endeavor to fulfill any of our desire, we actually don't crave the object of desire. We merely crave for the release after that desire is subsided, that even, clam, self-happiness or relief.

Looking in this way, it is obvious that an urge for suicide is actually a wake up call; not something that is to be treated as taboo. It's a wake up call to wake up from the dream and be what one really is.

But there are countless stupid ways to treat this intelligent message. Killing the physical body is probably the most stupid way out of them. The urge for suicide is not the urge for annihilation of the physical body. This flesh doll is already dead. It is the urge to get relief from the hideous cancer which is the sense of being a separate self, the ultimate tyrant there is

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

On a serious note the thought of suicide rises sometimes on downcycles for me. For me it is the great equaliser because you cannot go lower than suicide. I take a minute or an hour to just be, in the suicidal mood, and mind tends to GTFO and the end of the downcycle arrives IN THE MOMENT and changes to an upcycle.

Spirituality for me and many I have spoken to is about cycles of up down up down up down it is NOT constant like all these teachers make it out to be. Without going down you cannot go up higher.

Thankfully the cycles have slowed down lately but they still happen. It's life!

12 hours ago, thesmileyone said:

Suicide or mahasamadhi?

if you do decide to go, don't go into the white light. It's false. Stay in the void, don't go down the tunnel... https://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/light.shtml

The former.

Sorry for causing a mayhem, received tons of messages, thanks to you all. I'm not doing this because i'm at a '' low place '' in life, I'm doing this out of excitement. I wanna see what lays on the other side of death. I've done 5-meo-dmt but i still feel like it's not IT. I want to actually pull the curtain and see for myself, the universe is infinite so anything is possible.

I'm dropping every belief i have about everything, even non-duality. I'm gonna completely surrender to the unknown and it's gonna be a blast. There's still one day left for me so i today i was not too active, i visited old places that i liked and watched the sunset at an hill then drove back home.

I'm still answering any questions any of you might have, privately or in public.

Why do you want to harm the body when you could transcend your sense of self to realize The Self ?

That sounds like you're impatient and reckless rather than genuinely interested.

There is no need to rush it, and if you do this you will make people that care about you miserable.

God is love

And God in them