Sharp

I'm out of this " dream "

83 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

Why do you want to harm the body when you could transcend your sense of self to realize The Self ?

That sounds like you're impatient and reckless rather than genuinely interested.

There is no need to rush it, and if you do this you will make people that care about you miserable.

I'm literally living the best moments of my life right now, knowing that i will not be here in ~ 24 hours. I put on a clock and it's tonight at midnight i will start it and when that clock does a full 24 hour cycle it's over for me.

You have no idea at how connected to life i feel at this very moment knowing this.

7 minutes ago, Sharp said:

I'm literally living the best moments of my life right now, knowing that i will not be here in ~ 24 hours. I put on a clock and it's tonight at midnight i will start it and when that clock does a full 24 hour cycle it's over for me.

You have no idea at how connected to life i feel at this very moment knowing this.

In those “best moments of life” there is such vibrancy and clarity. Reading your post, you are very clear you have made this decision, and have no interest, influence wise, in all the comments. So why are you sharing this on an online forum? Given the clarity, you are understanding yourself...you are aware of why you post the details you are?   You’re aware of what led you to do this, the motive behind it? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Sharp after death you wont exist. That's it. Like in sleep. 

So whats that you want to know by dieing. 

Happy explosion brother. I mean, you don't have to do it, it comes down to stillness, in mind and body, or love, but what ever you do is fine.

I would write a carefully written suicide note to your past loved one's, and be as honest as you can, don't leave them in unanswered questions. 

And don't beat yourself up over it if you don't decide to do it. 

But the point is, it's accessible here and now!

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

If you're watching a movie & then someone tells you it has a really awesome ending.. do you then just stop watching the movie?

Not once you appeared to be concerned about other people than your sorry ass.

What about your family ? Your children ? Your friends ?

Like seriously are you that fucking egotistical ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Happy explosion brother. I mean, you don't have to do it, it comes down to stillness, in mind and body, or love, but what ever you do is fine.

I would write a carefully written suicide note to your past loved one's, and be as honest as you can, don't leave them in unanswered questions. peace

@Sharp Dude, when I've asked you to go to sharp elsewhere I didn't mean 'forever and nowhere'.

You're not being responsable and caring about the people who are reading this post too.

What about people who will read this and thinks it's a good idea ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah, if you have a wife and kids, don't you dare.. Family obligations.
If you are healthy and young, what the hell??

If you are old, broke, sick, don't have the guts or discipline to life a God infused life of goodness, and find a strong need to end it, maybe, what ever, bless you, life won't hate you for it anyways.

But life also didn't gave you this life by mistake in the first place, you know..

@Sharp I so hope you are still with us.

I also hope you had the conviction to look into the eyes of your loved ones, when you told them what you were going to do and how much you loved them.

If you are going to go ahead anyway, I really really hope you do it right and don't end up a vegetable locked into a useless body dribbling into your hospital pillow for the rest of your life, unable to talk to your loved ones as they visit you every day.

I too am curious about death, but I'm going to wait for death to find me first.

If you need to talk, I'm 100% here for you mate. Just PM me.

All stories and explanations are false.

3 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

@Sharp I so hope you are still with us.

S/He left us last Thursday

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

He/she wrote here yesterday. So it was a dead zombie talking?

EVERYDAY is last Thursday.

Sit in meditation with that koan xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Absolutly disgusted with all you people.

Your fellow @Sharp has communicated something significant for him of whats going on right now.

And you judge him, mock him, shame him, bully him, psychological manipulate him, insensitive to the content of what has just been discussed.

This is a forum for Actualized.org. At least I think it is.

A forum for openess of discussion. Openess of discussion does not translate to a Free for All. It is not a dogfighting Mad Max arena.

What I have just witnessed with all your comments and stabbings is nothing short of a terrorist act by many of you, yes, in my judgement and projections.

@Sharp I feel for. The importance of this for him, the delicacy of the nature of things for him I understand. I do not understand his situation or content, but I understand the delicacy of the manner.

I am shocked by all of your comments. It is barbaric. It is inhumane.

I will not be responding to this or any rebuttles.

I am shocked at your treatment of him. It is not to him, Sharp, specifically. This is how you would relate to a majority of people. That to me is criminal.

Everyone here says they meditate? This is Actualized.org? Really?

@Sharp has done me a massive miracle by showcasing the Devil that exists in you.

No-one is pure or Actualized at all. What is your intent of being on an online forum? Is your responsibility and karma somehow 'non-applicable' here?

Enough.

10 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

Absolutly disgusted with all you people.

Your fellow @Sharp has communicated something significant for him of whats going on right now.

And you judge him, mock him, shame him, bully him, psychological manipulate him, insensitive to the content of what has just been discussed.

This is a forum for Actualized.org. At least I think it is.

A forum for openess of discussion. Openess of discussion does not translate to a Free for All. It is not a dogfighting Mad Max arena.

What I have just witnessed with all your comments and stabbings is nothing short of a terrorist act by many of you, yes, in my judgement and projections.

@Sharp I feel for. The importance of this for him, the delicacy of the nature of things for him I understand. I do not understand his situation or content, but I understand the delicacy of the manner.

I am shocked by all of your comments. It is barbaric. It is inhumane.

I will not be responding to this or any rebuttles.

I am shocked at your treatment of him. It is not to him, Sharp, specifically. This is how you would relate to a majority of people. That to me is criminal.

Everyone here says they meditate? This is Actualized.org? Really?

@Sharp has done me a massive miracle by showcasing the Devil that exists in you.

No-one is pure or Actualized at all. What is your intent of being on an online forum? Is your responsibility and karma somehow 'non-applicable' here?

Enough.

Now that you've roasted everyone, hope you have chicken for the rest of the month

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@JohnnyBravo in the end, everyone kinda finds what they're seeking. whatever you say can be used to motivate the exact opposite of what you were trying to express... it just depends on what the seeker is thirsty for.

leo talks a lot about spirituality and the enjoyment of life. still, what did @Sharp see? a genuine and reasonable body of knowledge to support his suicidal tendencies.

i am here (not only on this forum) to always offer the best i can, but what people will do with what i say is out of my reach.

unborn Truth

So ..... Sharp is dead now then? Hasn't been online since yesterday, and was quite adamant about suicide, so seems he went thru with it. Born in 1960, so a pretty good run of 59 years. 

I've seen many people on this forum thru the years say they are going to commit suicide. Wonder how many actually went thru with it. Never any way of knowing. 

Now 'Sharp' is God realized, so yay. 

18 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

The Upanishads:

"When he departs from this body, he ascends with the rays of the sun, repeating the syllable Om. As soon as he thinks of it, he comes to the sun. That, indeed, is the door to the next world. Those who know enter; those who do not know are stopped."

Brihadaranyaka Upanishad: 

"Those who know this, who meditate upon Truth with faith while living in the forest, go to the light, from light to day, from day to the fortnight of the moon's waxing, from the waxing fortnight to the six months of the sun's northern journey, from those six months to the world of the devas, from the world of the devas to the sun, from the sun to the lightning. Then a spirit approaches them and leads them to the world of Brahman. In that world they live for eternal ages. They do not return again."

Always nice to save souls ;)

Yes you are supposed to go into the SUN but instead people have been going into the MOON which is supposedly an artifical construct. And how many people know to repeat OM?

This site claims it is defunkt after 2017. https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/soul-trap-the-matrix-of-the-false-light/