Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv Would you equate trans-personal realm of consciousness with enlightenment?
Or is it more related to spiral dynamics tier two?

(Sorry for a tangent)

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Serotoninluv Would you equate trans-personal realm of consciousness with enlightenment?
Or is it more related to spiral dynamics tier two?

There are a lot of different usages of the term enlightenment and I generally try to avoid that term because people have so many preconceived ideas about it.

Regarding spiral dynamics, this would be within Turquoise. As more beings evolve into Turquoise, more distinctions within Turquoise will be drawn. There will be various levels within Turquoise.

This could also be considered different levels of awakening.

At the trans-personal level, there is impersonal awareness of the personality structure. I'd say generally a person reaches this stage within themself. Then, there is realization that this applies to other beings as well. 

I'd say this is currently a very high level of consciousness. In the future, it may be an average level of consciousness.

The next one higher is even rarer. Imagine there is trans-personal awareness in a mind-body. That awareness may be detached from the personality impulses that arise in the mind. Through that mind-body there may be lots of ideas about what enlightenment is. There is no person to be attached to it or take ownership of it. This can arise at times on the forum. Yet it is still at the human level of consciousness. There is still human attachment and human identification. All those profound ideas are contextualized at the human level. There is a subconscious assumption at the level of the human mind. For any description of enlightenment, go explain it to a frog or a rock and see how it goes. Can a frog or rock be enlightened? That is a question that challenges the human level of consciousness. . . This also illustrates how low of a level the intellect, thoughts and language is. There is no way a human could explain any form of enlightenment to a frog or rock. Yet what about higher modes of being? Let's expand our idea of empathy, intuition and energetic modes. Is there a way that an essence of enlightenment could be expressed between human and frog via some type of empathetic or intuitive channel? Hmmm, here I'm no so sure. Now we are entering trans-human levels. 

At the trans-personal level the idea "that person is enlightened" no longer applies (since we are one level higher than the person)

At the trans-human level the idea "that human mind-body is enlightened" no longer applies (since we are one level higher than the human).

I'm not saying implying one level is "right" or "better" than another. It is just different levels. For example, we could look at the level of an individual basketball player, the level of the basketball team, the level of the basketball conference, the level of the national NCAA basketball organization etc. No level is "right" or "better". The problem arises when there is lack of awareness of levels and people start believing things like "that player is basketball". No, that player is within the sport of basketball. The sport of basketball includes that player, yet it also includes basketball teams and conferences. Similarly, I would say enlightenment includes the trans-personal level, yet also the trans-human level as well as higher levels. At this point, there is awareness and beingness at the trans-human level beginning to flow through my mind-body. I don't have any solid direct experience with any higher levels, maybe a glimpse - yet my baseline level is only high enough to integrate entry-level trans-human awareness and I have only scratched the surface at this level.

@Serotoninluv I think that I'm getting what you're saying. I was wondering recently about the relationship between enlightenment and SD and I came to the following explanation:

Enlightenment is the possibility of uninhibited observation of the ego. A kind of detachment from attachment.
Spiral dynamics is a theory that categorizes development of the ego based on value systems (justifications).

From this point of view, transpersonal and transhuman realms as you describe them lie within spiral dynamics and define very radical modes of being. 
I'm having more and more of these in the recent year and I was wondering what was happening. Thanks for clarifying that.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Mikael89 Women are often a statistics game.

With every women that does like your personality there are probably the same or more that don't.

And that applies to everybody.

Thats the beauty of differences in people.

If anything fucked you, it was the location you reside in. Not your personality. Location can really hinder your chances.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

They didn't know that I think like that.

It's not only about their thoughts, they don't show any interest physically either.

1. No success with women.

I can't come up with any more evidence than that.

No that's not LOA, that's a psychological thing. Women like self confident and happy men, etc.

Then be happy and confident ?

And stop finding smart excuses as to why you can't ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

16 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

No I'm not uninterested in this conversation. I just don't have much to say. It's a part of my ugly personality.

That I'm kind (although maybe not that kind in this forum) and that my economy is quite good.

You don't have an ugly personality. You're kind, I can sense that. You don't bother to engage with people. People read that as you being completely uninterested and put off by them. Women aren't put off by you, they think you are put off by them. All you have to do is engage more and show your interest. Then you'll receive that interest right back from them. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Mikael89

You’ve got a heck of a self fulfilling prophecy going. Law of attraction is working well. You’re wanting to use women as an excuse not to become self aware, not to do any work, and you are getting that reality, which is entirely contextual and entirely unsatisfying. 

Are you able to articulate how it is your personality?

Maybe explain what you say, or do, etc? 

How do you see women? 

How do you see your self?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mikael89 you're completely attached and identified with the mind. good luck on avoiding discipline and serious inner work. i won't bug you anymore.

unborn Truth

Mikael has "repeatedly" stated on this forum, thread after thread, that he has social phobia/anxiety.

This disorder is listed in the DMS-5  "The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association (APA)" and is a significant mental health issue.

So, I'll post this here-

"People with social anxiety typically know that their anxiety is irrational, is not based on fact, and does not make rational sense.  Nevertheless, thoughts and feelings of anxiety persist and are chronic (i.e., show no signs of going away).  Appropriate active, structured, cognitive-behavioral therapy is the only solution to this problem.  Decades of research have concluded that this type of therapy is the only way to change the neural pathways in the brain permanently.  This means that a permanent change is possible for everyone.  "

https://socialphobia.org/social-anxiety-disorder-definition-symptoms-treatment-therapy-medications-insight-prognosis

-----------

* So, "persistent" CBT therapy with a qualified therapist is in order, but if someone doesn't think it will work, because they tried a therapist or even CBT a "few times", with no results, they often give up.

Hence the word, "persistance", is the key to change, regarding this problem, according to the medical research I've found. Medication can have add-on benefits as well.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Its very simple really, think of your life, your thoughts, your actions, your behavior on a day to day basis. You are literally where you put your self to be based on the energy patterns you emit daily. Wanna see change? Change your energy patterns to something else and not for only 1 hour a day do it 24/7 if you want to see significant results, if you don't have time then you don't deserve and you will never see results.

You either fully in or fully out when it comes to this stuff if you want serious results.

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Its very simple really, think of your life, your thoughts, your actions, your behavior on a day to day basis. You are literally where you put your self to be based on the energy patterns you emit daily. Wanna see change? Change your energy patterns to something else and not for only 1 hour a day do it 24/7 if you want to see significant results, if you don't have time then you don't deserve and you will never see results.

You either fully in or fully out when it comes to this stuff if you want serious results.

How does one change their energy patterns?

Awesome job with expression. This is plenty enough to work with together. 

First...

Can you be completely honest as we keep talking? (I’ll be typing words, but the end of your suffering will actually come from your own honesty.) If you can’t be honest, be upfront about it, and spend your time doing something else. 

Essentially I’m asking if you have suffered enough yet. It’s always easy to spot if someone has, because they will unequivocally say yes. One who hasn’t will just keep playing clever games. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

Thanks.

I think I can be completely honest.

Yes I have suffered enough.

(I wont answer in a few hours now because I have to do some stuff.)

I was like you, maybe worse, and now everything you mentioned is a non issue.

Work with Nahm and it will be the case for you too.

It will take time, tears and lots of suffering, but you're already suffering anyway, so might as well go through it fully.

God is love

And God in them

@Mikael89 Sounds great. Slap an @Nahm here whenever. 

It will be very beneficial to you if while you’re doing your stuff to do, when any thoughts arise - look around you and see if any of the content of the thought or concept is ‘in the room’, can you see it, hear it, touch it? If not, just notice, it’s a thought, a concept, and or a belief. 

Looking forward to what that suffering has led you too. ?? And thanks for this experience. 

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Because those "regular guys" have a elite personality in my eyes. (They have social skills etc. in their personality.) They can EVEN make someone laugh. I don't think I have ever made anyone laugh.

You people are just used to seeing those elite personalities everywhere so you classify them as "regular guys". Well, in comparison with me they are elite personalities.

It is SOOOOO easy to make people laugh.

You just have to stop taking yourself seriously, don't give a damn about what people think, and just say whatever you want because you just want to have fun, FOR YOU !

Seems hard because you're stuck in an endless loop of self defeating thoughts.

No self critical thoughts = endless growth in whatever department you want.

Again I was like you, now I can make some people smile just by looking at them, I don't even need to talk !

God is love

And God in them

@Dodo I believe you need not only to will some more money in your life, but to actually do something about it as well. Please, do not panic and stay positive, since negative thoughts are not leading you anywhere.

Maybe you can start some practice, for example, try making money magnet out out 2 dollar bill. It worked for me, even posted in my blog - https://ignat.guru/blog/2019/3/2-dollar-bill-as-money-magnet

In addition I suggest you buy citrine gemstone and kind of "code" it for specific goal. Check out it on eBay, I believe you can get one for ~$1-2.
One more thing you can try is to increase psychic energy. You can do it with yoga, hatha yoga, pranayama yoga, bionar sounds. All of this can be found on YouTube for free.

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

@Mikael89 Have you read any of Eckhart Tolle? He won't get you enlightened, but his books can help you a lot. He offers some great psychological therapeutic ideas, that have helped millions of people with their anxiety. All you are describing is how you percieve yourself as a result of having anxiety issues. Your ideas about women are hillariously sensational!  The way you think has been developed from hours of ruminating over your failures. Looks like you have picked up many many self defeating beliefs as a result of your experiences. Your personality is not the problem, it's your thoughts that are the problem. 

Eckhart Tolle is a fantastic suggestion here, but if Eckhart Tolle won't get you enlightened, what teacher can? His books are the most clear, concise, and free of egoic traditions and language of anything I've read on the subject. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I see women as beautiful human beings in every single way. But they have very high demands/requirements/expectations of the man. And women are therefore something priviliged only to the "elite". I'm not in that elite of society. I'm not a superhuman, therefore I cannot have anything romantic. If you have a woman then you have fulfilled your entire duty as a flesh body on earth, and you then have every reason to be happy, and you will be happy. Having a woman is the ultimate goal of being born as a man. It's the ultimate goal of worldly life. After that goal you can proceed to getting enlightened/transcending worldly life.

Well this makes me feel like a huge failure as a woman. LOL Mikael, you're going to find a woman someday and she'll be great but you're gonna be extremely disappointed. 

Please, please, please, please take David's suggestion and read The Power of Now. 

It's even pirated on youtube.