Dodo

Law of attraction doesnt work [proof]

208 posts in this topic

Just now, Nahm said:

Personal as in don’t care to share them, or as in what you like to do?

I don't know, yet. Some projects are not worth sharing.

25 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

I want money because I'm tired of having to think about money. If I had enough money, I wouldn't have to think about it most of the time.

You would fear to lose the money,
And you would want to make more of it because of this.

The issue is not a lack of money,
It's a lack of inner security.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Mikael89

The universe- "Look at all this beauty, magic and aliveness! I made it for you. Just for you and only you, you're the only you that exists. You can be do and have anything you could ever want and dream, because you already are enlightened and fulfilled this very moment."

Mikael - "Meh."

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Don’t try to do it in your head. Our egos are too tricky. Use a pen & paper. Write down what you want, as clearly as possible.  Then write down anything stopping you, and any reasons you can’t. Then look at each reason and ask how you know that’s true. Write the opposite down. Ask if that is true. If you want to do this, but you just can’t do it now or today, write down when you want to do it as a reminder, and let it go.  

Just quote this and add....we’ll do one part at a time. 

“I want a girlfriend”

What is stopping me / the reasons I can’t have a girlfriend: 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Uh oh.

I wrote:

"I want: enlightenment and a girlfriend.

Stopping me from enlightenment: God.

Stopping me from getting a girlfriend: my personality."

Maybe I didn't do the task properly.

You are God, God can't stop you from being enlightened because she's you. There, you're enlightened. You no longer have a personality.

That was easy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 3/16/2019 at 4:23 PM, Nahm said:

I can tell you first hand, you’re attracting this. 

You’re beliefs precede you here forumwise. Obviously they precede you in every “real life” encounter too - you just aren’t aware of it.

LOA doesn’t give two shits about what you think, or what you pray. LOA is not a second entity which will give you anything, nor is it a separate entity, at all. (Notice you’re blaming LOA as if it were a thing, or person, or entity)

You are not understanding of Ester’s message, nor Napoleon HIll’s (gathered from 500 of the most successful people on earth), nor Ra and The Law of One, nor of Jesus’s teachings, etc, etc, etc. Accomplished via refusal to inspect your own beliefs, and the resistant thinking which stems from the self beliefs. My God do I feel for you though, as you have misidentified belief for Truth. 

Exactly,  it is not about wanting something and it is about wanting something, funny thing is that we often attract opposite of what we think we want without even noticing that we are actually making opposite to attract. 

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

That's just a belief.

1. My personality

2. My personality

3. My personality

♥️

Is that absolutely true?

How do you know it is true?

What is your evidence?

@Mikael89 Your personality is just a belief. Believe what you want, they are all false anyway. Don't you realize the power of this? 

@Mikael89 So my positive beliefs are false but your negative beliefs are true? Be fair here! It's fine if you don't want to have beliefs but you do, you strongly believe that no women like you. 

What if you met a woman who believed that she was completely unattractive to men and that no man would ever want her or like her. Would you want to approach her and work through all that resistance? Is that the kind of relationship you'd seek out? 

@Mikael89 Those types of women tend to have a way of making themselves invisible, including being reclusive, anti-social, overeating and not caring about their looks. Are you SURE that you'd want that or would even be able to SEE those women and not completely overlook them? 

Try to re-frame how you look at rejection. If I'm trying to come up with a new design in the work I do I set a goal for myself that I have to fail or make a complete disaster. If I don't I'm not trying hard enough. Your can make it your intent to get rejected. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

every woman I have ever met have hated me.

Stop being a victim. Go big or go home.

56 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@mandyjw Okay..

So if you are completely uninterested in this conversation, that's fine. Are you? Because you barely engage in your responses. Just pointing this out because if you have a problem engaging ever single person is going to think that you are completely disinterested in them.

What do you like best about you self and your life?

Edited by mandyjw

@Mikael89

I've been through this storyline myself. You can step outside the story if you want right now. You claim that you don't like the storyline and that you want a new storyline. I think you are attached to your storyline and won't admit it. You can step outside the story right now. Will you do so?. . . 

I've hit several personal bottoms in my life. On the way down to the bottom it just seemed like it kept getting worse and would never get better. I would try to change things, yet it didn't help.

One thing that happens on the way down is that I am stuck in a story and defend my story. "I am xxx because of yyy. I can't do this. . I'll never get what I want. I'm great, why can't people see that? I suck and everyone can see that. .  ." On and on and on. This can go on for years and years.

To me it looks like you are stuck in a story and all engagement in this story just keeps you in the storyline. 

"My personality sucks. I'm not good enough"

Friend: "You have a good personality"

"You think so? I don't think I do. If I did, women would like me"

Friend: "What is it about your personality, can you make a list about your personal traits holding you back?"

"I've tried that. It doesn't work. It's just how my personality is. Women hate me".

Sometimes personal development can be helpful. Yet what I see here is a bunch of mental masturbation allowing you to stay within the personality dynamic. The problem is not the personality, it is the immersion within the personality. There is attachment and identification to the personality. If you argue for that personality it is yours. If you grasp that personality it is yours. You've convinced yourself it's not what you want. Yet obviously it is what you want because you are defending it and grasping it as if it is your only option. When you truly don't want it, you will let go of it. That does not mean it will go away and it doesn't mean it's easy. It means you will have a entirely different relationship with it. You can step outside of it and look at those personality traits from a detached observation. You won't identify it as being "me". 

Ask yourself this question: "Why do other people on this thread see my personality dynamic different than I do?" You might think "Well, because they aren't me". This is the identification. Notice that statement "Because you aren't me". That is indicative of attachment and identification of the personality dynamic as "me". If you can detach from that, there will be an awareness that does not say "it is me". That awareness will observe the personality as if it is someone else. It will observe it as if you are observing the personality of some guy in Australia. Then, the personality deconstruction begins. Yet that can't begin until you stop defending and maintaining the personality construct. 

It is as if there is an old abandoned ugly house that disgusts you. You say the house is ugly and women don't like the ugly house. People around you say, "let's get in there and break the house down. Let's see what it's made of. Let's deconstruct it and build a new house. Perhaps there are some good parts we can recycle and use. Perhaps there are some junky parts we need to trash". Yet you stand outside the house saying "No! No! Don't deconstruct the house!! It's my house!! The house sucks and I hate it!! Women hate the house!! But don't don't touch the house!!!". The problem is you think you are the actual house. The house doesn't want to die and is trying to protect itself. Step outside of the house and realize you are not the house. Then you can start growing and developing.

Now the cat is out of the bag and you know. At this point you can choose to stay in the house in misery or you can step outside the house and start the work of deconstruction and construction. It's up to you. Just don't con yourself in thinking you want a better personality and a girlfriend and all that. You can end the self-deception con game right now. If you stay in that house, you are choosing to at this point. 

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:
6 hours ago, Nahm said:

♥️

Is that absolutely true?

How do you know it is true?

What is your evidence?

Yes.

Because no women like me.

My evidence is that every woman I have ever met have hated me.

This is evidence of what is seen about woman, and experience of what you believe those woman were thinking. This is not evidence  about what you wrote, “my personality”. This reply is a deflection. Deflection is not good or bad, it’s us, it’s just part of ourselves to be aware of. No judging, no beating up on yourself. 

It’s important to notice you experienced the sights and sounds etc of these woman - you did not experience what they were thinking. You have never experienced what anyone else thinks. So all of your thinking, which is about what other people think, you can let that go now. Cause you can’t, honestly, say you have experienced that anyone else even thinks at all. It’s an assumption based on what you see and hear. You can let it go now, as it will not help this exercise.

Why is it important to make that distinction? Between your belief you experience what woman are thinking, and the actuality that you have never experienced that anyone else is thinking?  

Because now, you can realize what you’re taking a look at here is your thoughts. Not “woman’s thoughts”. Your thoughts. 

If you had 0 thoughts in a day about “what other people are thinking”, how much would your overall thinking be reduced by?  %?

And without those unnecessary over-thoughts, how much more clarity would arise? 

The belief we’re inspecting is...”I can not have a girlfriend”.

When asked, who or what is preventing you, what reason stops you, you said....”My Personality” 

So I’m asking again for three pieces of evidence That Your Personality prevents this. 

♥️

Trying really hard not to be an ass to Mikael right now xD

He's like a mirror from the past :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes.

Because no women like me.

My evidence is that every woman I have ever met have hated me.

It's just a belief that it's a belief, and that they are false.

No I don't realize the power. I can't see any way how I could benefit of what you are saying.

Like yourself first and then everyone will like you, That's LOA, you attract what you are, if you like yourself and like others, you will receive it back

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

Trying really hard not to be an ass to Mikael right now xD

One thing I like to keep in mind. . . There is awareness that the real Me is not the self and the personality impulses that arise in my mind. Similarly, the real Him is not the self or the personality impulses arising in the mind. They are all just personality impulses arising without any assignment of ownership as "mine" or "his". Identifying thoughts as "me" is no different than identifying thoughts as "him". I think this is one of the keys to enter the trans-personal conscious level of awareness. 

Of course we use pronouns like "me" and "him" for ease of conversations and it can be fun and useful to explore the personal level of consciousness, yet I try to maintain awareness of de-identification of all personalities (not just mine) that occurs at the trans-personal level of consciousness.