Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shroomdoctor

Just had a lucid dream vision

39 posts in this topic

I think it was rather kind a huge side effect of Your meditation process. It also means that this process is executed properly and there is a progress.

2 minutes ago, tedens said:

I think it was rather kind a huge side effect of Your meditation process. It also means that this process is executed properly and there is a progress.

So,

You mean,

It's linked to,

Enlightenment ?

???????

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@aurum @sarapr @Nahm @Max_V @Charlotte

I just had another one of those vision dreams. I cant describe it any different. It is kind of crazy.

So there was some not so important stuf going on at first, but the most important part is, that the devil was possessing a friend of mine and killed my mother and aunt. I did not knew how to fight the devil at all. I tried, but he was unkillable. Then I was talking to him. I asked him what he was. Why he did what he did. Was he really banned from heaven or did he always want to be this way? I asked him if some people are more evil than others, taking someone killing someone else as an example.

Then it somehow hit me, that none of those two people are more evil, but that both are just searching for love. I looked at the devil and hugged him and said "You are god." 

He then turned into god. He restored the life of my aunt and mom and set everything back to normal. Fun fact: I asked him if he could let my beard grow a bit more, and he said yes. He also restored my father back to life. 

Then I thought I had woken up. I immediately checked my phone to see if my father REALLY was alive and saw him in my contacts. I drove to my parent house and cried a fuck-ton. I then asked what I was studying. They said something like "Electronics".  I said that is not what I am here for. I kind of screamed at them, that I am here to give my unique gift only I can provide to the world, and that those experiences are what making me able to do that.

@Nahm hard to say. I find it really cool my subconcious is talking go me. It was hard waking up and realising it was only a dream. I did not yet fully grasp the concept of the devil is god thing. I think I should think about that a bit. 

5 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

Then I thought I had woken up. I immediately checked my phone to see if my father REALLY was alive and saw him in my contacts. I drove to my parent house and cried a fuck-ton. I then asked what I was studying. They said something like "Electronics".  I said that is not what I am here for. I kind of screamed at them, that I am here to give my unique gift only I can provide to the world, and that those experiences are what making me able to do that.

were you actually woke? or just thought you were?

your subconscious is so wise, listen to it ;)

@Shroomdoctor Try then to go to your real site and look at your body.

Edited by tedens
Mistake

I have these dreams too. They are so extremely vivid and lucid.

Those beings in those dreams are sentient. They are real and not just made up by my subconscious. If they were then every person i know in my waking state would be just my subconscious too. 

11 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

Those beings in those dreams are sentient. They are real and not just made up by my subconscious. If they were then every person i know in my waking state would be just my subconscious too. 

but that already IS the case though

everyone you know in your waking state is YOUR consciousness.

including each of us here

you are / are in my consciousness

I am / am in your consciousness

that's because there is no mine or your consciousness. there's simply just consciousness, within infinite floating aware nodes/points. (concept to illustrate) 

every inch, every dot, every node, the entire fabric of this construct is self aware at each point. and at each of those points, it branches out to infinitely many possibilities 

there is zero difference between your dream and current waking state construct - literally. 

just think of yourself (your true self) always as a dreamer, never in the dream world, but the entire container of the construct of the dream - and taking that a step ahead, the construct is the container is the dreamer is you. @Sockrattes

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Sorry this is off topic, but didn't want to start a new thread...

Could we PLEASE have a subforum for these topics:  Lucid Dreaming, Alternative Healing, Paranormal, New Age, etc.

so they don't keep getting lost in the neverending sea of new threads? Please? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Not for paranormal phenomena cause they are side effects of self inquiry. 

But you've got very right insight about too many threads, most of them are just simply really unnecessary.

Edited by tedens

1 hour ago, tedens said:

Not for paranormal phenomena cause they are side effects of self inquiry. 

But you've got very right insight about too many threads, most of them are just simply really unnecessary.

Well I don't want to encourage them to step up censorship of our posts and threads, because I love the freedom and open-mindedness of this community, but the forum is very active and many good threads get lost... Out of sight and out of mind. 

It could just be kinda understood that this subforum is related to meditation and consciousness, and people could still post these type threads in that one at their own risk. That way the moderators don't have to worry about the extra work of moving the threads around to the correct forum. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Lucid dream helps with unconscious work and it may be an angel guiding you. I say research more about lucid dreams maybe you should follow that advice

50 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Well I don't want to encourage them to step up censorship of our posts and threads, because I love the freedom and open-mindedness of this community, but the forum is very active and many good threads get lost... Out of sight and out of mind. 

@seeking_brilliance  If memory serves me correctly there used to be a seperate category dedicated these topics apart from Enlightenment, Spirituality and Meditation. Then at some point it was all grouped into one.

24 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@seeking_brilliance  If memory serves me correctly there used to be a seperate category dedicated these topics apart from Enlightenment, Spirituality and Meditation. Then at some point it was all grouped into one.

Probably forum was slower back then but nowadays topics can leave the first page in a matter of hours

@seeking_brilliance What your saying isn't falling on deaf ears here by any means. It would be nice to have a heading for the free form topics to be discussed like lucid dreaming, astral travel, telepathy, OBE's, science/quantum mechanics ect.

34 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@seeking_brilliance What your saying isn't falling on deaf ears here by any means. It would be nice to have a heading for the free form topics to be discussed like lucid dreaming, astral travel, telepathy, OBE's, science/quantum mechanics ect.

Ok awesome, well I'll stop hijacking this thread now

20 hours ago, SoonHei said:

but that already IS the case though

everyone you know in your waking state is YOUR consciousness.

including each of us here

you are / are in my consciousness

I am / am in your consciousness

that's because there is no mine or your consciousness. there's simply just consciousness, within infinite floating aware nodes/points. (concept to illustrate) 

every inch, every dot, every node, the entire fabric of this construct is self aware at each point. and at each of those points, it branches out to infinitely many possibilities 

there is zero difference between your dream and current waking state construct - literally. 

just think of yourself (your true self) always as a dreamer, never in the dream world, but the entire container of the construct of the dream - and taking that a step ahead, the construct is the container is the dreamer is you. @Sockrattes

Yes, that is what i was trying to say. When i read the terms subconcious or dreams i always got the impression, that this person sees dreams as a second level reality, which is more unreal than the waking state or something.

But the opposite is the case. Dreams are pointers to the fact that there are no boundaries in reality and that every reality is inhabited by living beings.

It's the least I can hope for. The best of all three states (waking, dreaming and deep sleep) combined into a single state.

Best of waking: Ultragigamega HD Resolution.

Best of dreaming: Everything can be dreamed. Possibilities and fun are endless.

Best of deep sleep: infinite Bliss