Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shroomdoctor

Just had a lucid dream vision

39 posts in this topic

So the last 3 days I have been working on my routine, standing up at six meditating for 30 minutes, going for a run and then taking a cold shower. Then I meditated another thirty minutes in he evenings. I am really proud of having done that. Although I wasn't able to do anything work related. I thought I wanted to make something with Music this year and stopped my studies for it. But I could not get myself to start working.

Just a moment ago i lay down to take a short nap, and I had a fully conscious lucid dream/vision. 

I heard a huge roar and knew a monster was hiding behind the trees. People were running from it, Nontheless, I decided to face it. I knew I could take it. First, I was overwhelmed by how big it was. It was seriously huge. I sood my ground and blew it away. Instantly, I was hit by a train, my whole body vibrated like hell and I was met with the following repeating image.

I saw a teddy bear over the span of his days, waking up, doing stuff, sitting at a fire and going back to sleep. It looked like a childrens story timelapse. It repeated and repeated and repeated. I was so mesmorised, that I did not register the female voice talking at first. I knew what she was saying was important, so I asked her to repeat herself.

The she said: "Its not important what you do at six in the morning, but what makes you wake up feeling alive." 

I know this is huuuge. And I know I did not yet get to the bottom of this. I think...I will redo the life purpose course.

Edited by Shroomdoctor

What if you never woke up in this life, and you were in this dream ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@Shin Have you become one of the "Who is having this dream?" answer guys? :/ 

That's not an answer, ask yourself this question ?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin I would see a freaking teddy bear for the rest of my life. Do you have to make everything about enlightment? 

4 hours ago, Shin said:

What if you never woke up in this life, and you were in this dream ?

@Shin  Shroomdoctor may not have seen your Alan Watts video

3 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@Shin I would see a freaking teddy bear for the rest of my life. Do you have to make everything about enlightment? 

Everything that happens in your life is about it :)

Whether you deny it or not ?

Have a good day ?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin That is just untrue. Saying everything is only about enlightenment is the most close minded thing I have ever heard.

57 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

I saw a teddy bear over the span of his days, waking up, doing stuff, sitting at a fire and going back to sleep. It looked like a childrens story timelapse. It repeated and repeated and repeated.

@Shroomdoctor Are you the teddy bear?

57 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

I was so mesmorised, that I did not register the female voice talking at first. I knew what she was saying was important

1 hour ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@Shin That is just untrue. Saying everything is only about enlightenment is the most close minded thing I have ever heard.

You might wanna redefine your ideas about Enlightenment. Forget about Enlightenment, take a look at it like this.

It is only Awareness that knows. You life, your ENTIRE LIFE is a holographic experience projected by your own mind. There is absolutely nothing outside your own experience aka knowing. This life is known by Awareness.

Unless and until you explore and discover the essence/nature of your own mind(which is Awareness), you cannot legitimately know anything in life deeply. The primal erroneous limiting beliefs about oneself aka Awareness will carry on in everything to corrupt no matter what you know or do.

It's no coincidence that the greatest of thinkers, artists, humanitarians etc. ended up more and more towards the formless essence of life through their own works. It's impossible to venture into any authentic and deep avenue of life and NOT being taken over by the formless, mysterious essence of life knowingly or unknowingly.

So yeah, everything is about the soup cause there is nothing but the soup

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

42 minutes ago, Shin said:

Everything that happens in your life is about it :)

Whether you deny it or not ?

Have a good day ?

yes or no? :ph34r:

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

9 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

Isn't it so?

xD

On 12/31/2018 at 5:18 PM, Shin said:

Yes or no ?

hjelJTDw_400x400.jpg

???

(stare until agreement happens)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

20 minutes ago, Preetom said:

(stare until agreement happens)

(if no agreement invent stories and facts to support statements)

2 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

So the last 3 days I have been working on my routine, standing up at six meditating for 30 minutes, going for a run and then taking a cold shower. Then I meditated another thirty minutes in he evenings. I am really proud of having done that.

—-You should totally be proud of yourself!! Self discipline is often the beginning of loving yourself more deeply, and that love is paramount for the joyful life. Really happy to hear this. 

Although I wasn't able to do anything work related. I thought I wanted to make something with Music this year and stopped my studies for it. But I could not get myself to start working.

Just a moment ago i lay down to take a short nap, and I had a fully conscious lucid dream/vision. 

I heard a huge roar and knew a monster was hiding behind the trees. People were running from it, Nontheless, I decided to face it. I knew I could take it. First, I was overwhelmed by how big it was. It was seriously huge. I sood my ground and blew it away. Instantly, I was hit by a train, my whole body vibrated like hell and I was met with the following repeating image.

I saw a teddy bear over the span of his days, waking up, doing stuff, sitting at a fire and going back to sleep. It looked like a childrens story timelapse. It repeated and repeated and repeated. I was so mesmorised, that I did not register the female voice talking at first. I knew what she was saying was important, so I asked her to repeat herself.

—-Sounds like a great mental release, in acknowledgment of going within, facing yourself, addressing things and deciding to live this life on purpose. Might be some ups and downs for a bit, some purification. If so, let love wash it out, and enjoy the self realizations which follow. 

The she said: "Its not important what you do at six in the morning, but what makes you wake up feeling alive." 

—-That’s just beautiful. Mind possibly using a woman’s voice, as maybe you are getting more in touch with all the facet’s of you. Possibly some ‘parts’ you disconnected with in the past.  Sounds like your eyes are being opened to this. Be aware of  “thinking/time”, be mindful of thought trains taking your attention to the past or future, with regret or worry. Being aware of this is enough, let it ‘float away’ as you naturally return all attention to this freaking miracle.

I know this is huuuge. And I know I did not yet get to the bottom of this.

—-That’s what she said. ??

I think...I will redo the life purpose course.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Shroomdoctor

Definitely sounds like some subconscious stuff going on. Dreams are really powerful clues if you know how to read them.