Akuma

(PLEASE HELP) There is no one else but ME!

39 posts in this topic

Please tell me I'm wrong...

Please bear with me, it's extremely difficult to explain what I'm feeling right now and I'm so so scared...

Yesterday as I was falling asleep (I often try to squeeze in additional meditation practice while I'm falling asleep at night), I don't even know if I was sleeping already or in between sleep cycles but I had a realization which I've never had before - that there is nothing else but me here.

When I think about any human, animal, plant, object etc. I've always had a concept about them.

Let's take my mother for an example. Even though I live alone in a different country, far away from her, when I think about her I have a very clear and concise concept of her. I can imagine how she feels, what is the experience of life through her eyes, etc. 

But when I go back home and actually see her in person and I remove the concept of her from my mind - I'm just seeing a "thing" there that is a part of my visual reality but is definitely not "my mother".

In other words, she doesn't exist. Her reality doesn't exist (it's only a concept in my mind). There is only one reality - MY REALITY, there never was anything else but my reality (Please bear in mind when I say " my reality", I also mean "your reality", it's not some ego place where I walk above it all, It's quite the opposite I feel great love towards me because its only me, there is no one fucking else. I don't know how to fucking describe it. Sorry.)

Am I right in saying that? Is my reality the only one that exists????? 

Or is it just another hiding place for my ego in order to mislead me from realizing deeper truth?

Fuck, I hope someone understands this badly patched up paragraph and answers me.

Thank you all (me)

???

Edited by Akuma

3 minutes ago, Akuma said:

Am I right in saying that? Is my reality the only one that exists?

yes. and everyone can say the same thing.

mysterious, isn't it? when you think you've grasped it, it slips through your fingers.

unborn Truth

6 minutes ago, Akuma said:

Yep.

6 minutes ago, Akuma said:

Or is it just another hiding place for my ego in order to mislead me from realizing deeper truth?

We always think that we have answers until we are proven wrong.
Don't get too hung up on that and actually try to live your insight until it proves itself to make you suffer.

What does it say about your relationship with your mother? If "my" reality is the same as "your" reality, then are there actually two realities, or just one? Is one and two actually a valid distinction in this case?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Thank you! Yes exactly! I didn't mean to say "my" and "your" in such a dualistic manner but there is no other way of explaining it without committing linguistic errors. Language is dualistic in nature.

9 minutes ago, Akuma said:

you're wrong.

Such fantasies should not be taken as true. Mind is very creative at times.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

28 minutes ago, Akuma said:

Is my reality the only one that exists????? 

If your reality is the only one that exists then you should ask yourself...... why are you asking yourself this?

@SOUL Very accurate, Thank you! I can see the intrinsic flaw of my question and I've never posted on this forum before even though I've been following Leo for 5+ years and watched literally all of his videos multiple times.

But this confused me so much that I decided to post here.

Thanks ??

That is very good question , but I do not have answer for it, I am sometimes wondering if we actually live in same reality space, or there is something I am missing on how things actually work, only thing I can tell you you are not alone who has experienced it , I have experienced it like 3 times and two of them were very scary and not because of idea itself and change in visual field, but fact that strange things were happening that made me question  even more. 

Edited by purerogue

54 minutes ago, tsuki said:

We always think that we have answers until we are proven wrong.
Don't get too hung up on that and actually try to live your insight until it proves itself to make you suffer.

I think this is the most useful answer you will get. In the end, direct insight is Truth, everything else is concept.

You're onto something though!

@Akuma The logical mind cannot understand the impossibility of existence or reality. What you say is true and it´s not true at the same time, as you practice you will see this. So don´t worry and relax. It´s a roller coaster and this is one of the scary parts. But you are safe and everything is as it should be.

9 minutes ago, luckieluuke said:

@Akuma The logical mind cannot understand the impossibility of existence or reality. What you say is true and it´s not true at the same time, as you practice you will see this. So don´t worry and relax. It´s a roller coaster and this is one of the scary parts. But you are safe and everything is as it should be.

We are not talking about  body ego,separation in order to see your true self , that you are not your body and ego , they are completely different things, 

I understand what you mean that none of us is real and we are just images that are following story so to say, but there are deeper mindfucks that can come from such state. 

Edited by purerogue

1 hour ago, Akuma said:

Please bear with me, it's extremely difficult to explain what I'm feeling right now and I'm so so scared...

Yesterday as I was falling asleep (I often try to squeeze in additional meditation practice while I'm falling asleep at night), I don't even know if I was sleeping already or in between sleep cycles but I had a realization which I've never had before - that there is nothing else but me here.

When I think about any human, animal, plant, object etc. I've always had a concept about them.

Let's take my mother for an example. Even though I live alone in a different country, far away from her, when I think about her I have a very clear and concise concept of her. I can imagine how she feels, what is the experience of life through her eyes, etc. 

But when I go back home and actually see her in person and I remove the concept of her from my mind - I'm just seeing a "thing" there that is a part of my visual reality but is definitely not "my mother".

In other words, she doesn't exist. Her reality doesn't exist (it's only a concept in my mind). There is only one reality - MY REALITY, there never was anything else but my reality (Please bear in mind when I say " my reality", I also mean "your reality", it's not some ego place where I walk above it all, It's quite the opposite I feel great love towards me because its only me, there is no one fucking else. I don't know how to fucking describe it. Sorry.)

Fuck, I hope someone understands this badly patched up paragraph and answers me.

Thank you all (me)

???

There's no one Including you, and it's not your reality or the only reality, but there's no such thing as "reality". The fear is good because your ego doesn't want to acknowledge those facts.

THE reality is all that exists, but its not yours, its everybodies, so no worries, chill out, have a brewski

Dont look at me! Look inside!

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

so no worries, chill out, have a brewski

? I twosies this ☕

Haha fascinating isn't it? 

There is no "me" either. That is yet another conceptualization. Simply do away with all these and see what remains. This thing you call "me" is only an abstraction. You are IT.