Wyze

Dear people who've entered Yellow and Turquoise

22 posts in this topic

Is there a sense of loneliness that you experience due to having very limited number of people who can see the world from your perspective?

If so, what do you do to over come this?

No sense of loneliness after you embrace the humanity in you. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Wyze That’s an interesting question. For a while there was a sense of a self experiencing loneliness. It felt like an awakening process that I couldn’t relate to others. I spent a lot of time walking alone in nature. As attachments and identification to things dissolved, that “me” wasn’t the same. There was consciousness that the whole story of a “me” is within consciousness. Loneliness is also within consciousness. It is not something that a separate “me” experiences.

One of the side effects of growth is you make yourself different from others around you.  You have to become more and more internally grounded to cope with this. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

One of the side effects of growth is you make yourself different from others around you.  You have to become more and more internally grounded to cope with this. 

Very well put.

I don't know where I'd peg myself on Spiral Dynamics. But I find that I'm actually better able to relate to people now, than I was a few years ago. But I also have many outlets where I can talk to others who have similar interests and paradigms. So, I don't starve for that type of interaction, and I don't ever try to get that type of interaction from random people in my life anymore. That was always a disaster to try. So, I basically just had to keep myself to myself for many years.

But now, I can just have conversations about anything that that person is interested in, and I'm not starved for outlets so I'm content being with that person without needing to try to bring them into stage yellow and turquoise topics. I'm content to talk totally mundane things that are just normal. 

So, I think finding an outlet and people who share your interests is key for functioning normally around others and not trying to force others into the higher paradigms that they may have no interest in or resonation with.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I don't know where I'd peg myself on Spiral Dynamics. But I find that I'm actually better able to relate to people now, than I was a few years ago. But I also have many outlets where I can talk to others who have similar interests and paradigms. So, I don't starve for that type of interaction, and I don't ever try to get that type of interaction from random people in my life anymore. That was always a disaster to try. So, I basically just had to keep myself to myself for many years.

But now, I can just have conversations about anything that that person is interested in, and I'm not starved for outlets so I'm content being with that person without needing to try to bring them into stage yellow and turquoise topics. I'm content to talk totally mundane things that are just normal. 

So, I think finding an outlet and people who share your interests is key for functioning normally around others and not trying to force others into the higher paradigms that they may have no interest in or resonation with.

What do you think about interest? Different people tends to have different interest? Why they have "different" interest? What motivates one to be interested in a certain thing and uninterested in others? 

You will feel lonely as long as you expect to find happiness in people.

You will feel bored as long as you expect to find happiness in things.

What do you do ?

Nothing.

You just sit and suffer until you can be happy doing nothing.

Then every activity or person becomes a joy to experience.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I just don't understand how to answer your fucken question...because nothing exists 

10 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

I just don't understand how to answer your fucken question...because nothing exists 

But you answered... :ph34r: 

Also @Wyze Yes. I was recently at a Yoga retreat and I couldn't truly talk with others (when I did actually want to be a bit sociable) other than small talk. I noticed they found an open mind intimidating for some reason... Probably because I wasn't looking at things from their point of view only and agreeing. I've noticed this a lot with everybody actually. 

11 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

But you answered... :ph34r: 

Also @Wyze Yes. I was recently at a Yoga retreat and I couldn't truly talk with others (when I did actually want to be a bit sociable) other than small talk. I noticed they found an open mind intimidating for some reason... Probably because I wasn't looking at things from their point of view only and agreeing. I've noticed this a lot with everybody actually. 

I find it interesting how people in yoga and meditation groups can be closed-minded in certain areas. For example, even the mention of psychedelics as a spiritual tool will trigger many. I used to think it was the religious groups that were closed-minded, yet now I’m becoming aware of more subtle and nuanced forms of closed-mindedness in spiritual groups. 

Just sit In more solitude

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

@Serotoninluv I've actually noticed within yoga groups especially, a very firm ideology. If you don't live by what their ancient Yoga teacher wrote in the texts, or quote it every 2 fucking minutes (?) it's frowned upon. I explained to the group I was skeptical about anything and I don't take anything as truth... They literally gasped in shock. 

7 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Serotoninluv I explained to the group I was skeptical about anything and I don't take anything as truth... They literally gasped in shock. 

(gasp) The horror! ??

I think I'm green and yellow. As I find myself in more yellow territory it gets terribly lonely. I use that loneliness to try and move into turquoise, such as by contemplating it, watching the emotion, and trying to get to the core of it. Spiritual purification

For me personally I have grown to revere and glorify solitude for loneliness only guides you along the path of individuation, unlocks your imagination and stimulates your creative illumination. With the art of solitude comes introspection and centering yourself, learning to create a sense of sacred space and recharging and seeking your soul. It is the gateway towards healing, transformation and self-actualization.

I think the ego wants us to fear being alone but eventually you realize there is nothing to fear but only to embrace and look forward to. So much can be heard in the silence and so much can be learned and found when you no longer fear or try to escape it.

As far as other people not vibing with the way I see things, I'm too content at this point that simply them not understanding or not trying to understand doesn't change anything for me. Sometimes it's disappointing or disturbing when someone is on a completely different wavelength than you and your perspectives but even then, I feel the peace within and I feel the joy for my path so much that therefore all I can do is just shrug my shoulders now and carry on. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

@Serotoninluv Absolutely, all the time. This space is Divine. For the majority of my time creating and being in that zone of pure consciousness and active presence has been done within the sacred space of loneliness and of having some sort of emotional or cathartic release which is part of replenishing. I value solitude for creative expression because it does tap you in. 

There is a major sense of spiritual communion & aid here. Music for me, is a spiritual practice. And I think anytime someone is in the process of creating anything they're passionate about, they are invoking the Muses and accessing source energy. Especially when done completely on their own, in this space, as one would do meditation.

You're just experiencing this total magical process where you are completely calm and in the moment, just closing your eyes (as you would during meditation), your body is moving, your energy is raising, your voice is singing, it's just a steady flow of universal energy, of losing & finding yourself in it simultaneously, letting yourself melt into it, and when you don't try to force or control anything and let things happen naturally, otherworldly surprises start to come through. Ideas, visions, and suggestions come to the surface and hits you and suddenly you're just like, "Wait a second what the heck just happened?" 

Very similar sensations and results to when we are practicing many forms of meditation & manifestation. 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

8 minutes ago, VioletFlame said:

@Serotoninluv 

You're just experiencing this total magical process where you are completely calm and in the moment, just closing your eyes (as you would during meditation), your body is moving, your energy is raising, your voice is singing, it's just a steady flow of universal energy, of losing & finding yourself in it simultaneously, letting yourself melt into it, and when you don't try to force or control anything and let things happen naturally, otherworldly surprises start to come through. Ideas, visions, and suggestions come to the surface and hits you and suddenly you're just like, "Wait a second what the heck just happened?"

This seems like a mystical experience. Are there moments you feel like you have to surrender to it? Are there moments of vulnerability and anxiety? Or is it just blissful?