winterknight

I am enlightened. Sincere seekers: ask me anything

4,433 posts in this topic

Just now, Aakash said:

@winterknight I = Self 

i (lower case) = the story of the individual 

when locating an indiviudal seperate i in self inquiry there is none found 

thats when you locate I= Self (captial) - the one who is aware

So if there is no individual "i" in self inquiry, then who has located the Self?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

Hey, would you be kind to share your experience on this topic?: 

I am going through some tough time, i feel like dying (got worse after i participated in some online shakitpat session), i am just trying to surrender as much as possible  but its especially rough when i don't see any light at the end of it, i never had any blissful experience without psychedelics so i am going on blind faith here.

The true SELF located the SELF or the true SELF recognised itself. 

1 minute ago, Recursoinominado said:

Hey, would you be kind to share your experience on this topic?: 

I am going through some tough time, i feel like dying (got worse after i participated in some online shakitpat session), i am just trying to surrender as much as possible  but its especially rough when i don't see any light at the end of it, i never had any blissful experience without psychedelics so i am going on blind faith here.

What practice are you following?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight yes it is a recognition of the true you and its location is omnipresent, its everywhere including within you, as reality IS the SELF

3 minutes ago, winterknight said:

What practice are you following?

Mostly "letting go" by David Hawkins(focus on the feeling in my throat, chest and belly area and let it be as it is, complete acceptance of the present moment as it is), trying to dissociate from thoughts, emotions, some mild self-inquiry, some hatha yoga. I am having trouble following some formal sitting meditation due to overwhelming anxiety and fear (sometimes looks like grief). It seems that it has no end to it, the more i surrender, even more comes up. 

Just now, Aakash said:

@winterknight yes it is a recognition of the true you and its location is omnipresent, its everywhere including within you, as reality IS the SELF

All right, well, to be honest my instinct says that there's some intellectualizing going on. But in the end it doesn't really matter what I say.

There only real test is this: see if there is unconditional peace over the coming weeks and months. And if there isn't, inquire. 

And as I said, if there are more questions and doubts, feel free to ask.

Just now, Recursoinominado said:

Mostly "letting go" by David Hawkins(focus on the feeling in my throat, chest and belly area and let it be as it is, complete acceptance of the present moment as it is), trying to dissociate from thoughts, emotions, some mild self-inquiry, some hatha yoga. I am having trouble following some formal sitting meditation due to overwhelming anxiety and fear (sometimes looks like grief). It seems that it has no end to it, the more i surrender, even more comes up. 

Ok, right, well this is why I advise all serious seekers to get psychoanalytic psychotherapy or psychoanalysis (those are specific kinds of psychotherapy, not just any therapy). It helps with the spiritual path. I see you're in Brazil. I'd highly recommend contacting whichever Brazilian psychoanalytic society is in your city and asking to see if you can become a patient. Usually there are low-fee options available if that's an issue. Be prepared to expend substantial time and effort. I've done it and it's worth it. 

Also, I'd recommend either serious self-inquiry or serious surrender which carries over into every moment of life... here are links to my general advice.

13 minutes ago, winterknight said:

Ok, right, well this is why I advise all serious seekers to get psychoanalytic psychotherapy or psychoanalysis (those are specific kinds of psychotherapy, not just any therapy). It helps with the spiritual path. I see you're in Brazil. I'd highly recommend contacting whichever Brazilian psychoanalytic society is in your city and asking to see if you can become a patient. Usually there are low-fee options available if that's an issue. Be prepared to expend substantial time and effort. I've done it and it's worth it. 

Also, I'd recommend either serious self-inquiry or serious surrender which carries over into every moment of life... here are links to my general advice.

Thank you, i will take a look into your suggestions. By the way, i brought your book! 

Well, this a question that occurred to me. 

If you are a God/Enlightened Person then as per the books/quotes you must be possessing unlimited power, everything is possible, you are the creator of everything. Isn't it? So if God/Enlightened Person(I guess both are the same)  have unlimited powers then why can't people like you (the enlightened ones) actually do something very magical..., Like instantly creating a huge tree from nowhere, a building from nowhere , or popping into my home from nowhere and show it to the world!?  

How do your thoughts work?

Say...you need a new car. What's the thought process?

Just now, thesmileyone said:

I am dying, from laughter! :D 

2 minutes ago, thesmileyone said:

Really? ..

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 hours ago, Maheshwar said:

If you are a God/Enlightened Person then as per the books/quotes you must be possessing unlimited power, everything is possible, you are the creator of everything. Isn't it? So if God/Enlightened Person(I guess both are the same)  have unlimited powers then why can't people like you (the enlightened ones) actually do something very magical..., Like instantly creating a huge tree from nowhere, a building from nowhere , or popping into my home from nowhere and show it to the world!?  

You have it all wrong. What books have you been reading? Throw them away. If you've gotten these notions from videos, then stop watching them pronto. Basically, start all over or you will be endlessly confused, for a long time.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@thesmileyone I was madly comparing several cars features specifications mileage service cost discount offers and had to take user feedback 

Confusion axiety frustration before comming to a final conclusion. Was wondering how the enlightened would deal this. ???

2 hours ago, thesmileyone said:

I don't really answer questions about my experience cuz it's misleading.

6 hours ago, Maheshwar said:

Nope, enlightenment has nothing to do with this. It has to do with finding peace and a truth beyond doubt.

Which/If any of the body's five senses are used at the time of enlightenment?  I understand there is something beyond words that can't be explained with human language.

Does conscious actions are spiritual practices?