Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

648 posts in this topic

If pick up was turquoise, I think this is how it would look(starts at 1:50)

I like Andrew because he is extremely calm and geniune, and talks about non-dual ideas(later in the video) 

2 hours ago, ginger28 said:

I like Andrew because he is extremely calm and geniune, and talks about non-dual ideas(later in the video) 

This guy looks like enlightened version of RSD Max, damn

I also think the way he does business can also be considered a "stage turquoise" business, he just "connects" to people on such a profound level. So inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
I'd say that making business in general is about connecting to people, but the way red, orange, green and yellow do it is they connect to EGOS, but this is... this is a connection to "soul", amazing.

Edited by Hello from Russia

"Channeling: direct downloads from infinite intelligence"

How can this be possible?

3 hours ago, ginger28 said:

Holy shit, this is awesome, wish this guy would have a better marketing though, his sites doesn't explain shit lol

8 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Holy shit, this is awesome, wish this guy would have a better marketing though, his sites doesn't explain shit lol

This is travelbum/Andrew from TheNaturalLifestyles, he has many clients dont worry :D Also one of his famous "acts" is when he stopped a man and his daughter and was so geniune about his interest towards her that the father laughed and was on his side(but the girl wasnt interested). I have never seen a pickup guy have such a profound connection with people. He has this magnetic turquоise charisma that Leo was talking about.

Edited by ginger28

2 hours ago, ginger28 said:

This is travelbum/Andrew from TheNaturalLifestyles, he has many clients dont worry :D Also one of his famous "acts" is when he stopped a man and his daughter and was so geniune about his interest towards her that the father laughed and was on his side(but the girl wasnt interested). I have never seen a pickup guy have such a profound connection with people. He has this magnetic turquоise charisma that Leo was talking about.

This make me want to go back to learn game. I was really into it for a long time, had some success, some epic nights on state killing it but i always felt that was somehow kind of "low vibration", i prefer his style. Once i game while high on MDMA and my game was just making everyone feel fucking good, i was genuinely interested in connecting with girls and have a good time. It was awesome, i would like to be like this without the drugs. 

Mr. Rogers seems super emotionally aware and really good at communicating in this logical and hostile environment. Listen to the way he speaks about emotions as well, his language and what feels like something flowing through him. 

Edited by Widdle Puppy

^ as a kid Mr. Rogers totally creeped me out, I think it was because his way of speaking seemed fake. As an adult, I can see that he was a tremendous positive force in this world. What a beautiful man. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@Widdle Puppy Rogers sounds like a mix of Blue/Green, not Turquoise.

He just represents the healthiest aspects of Blue/Green. Don't forget that Blue & Green can be very healthy. They don't have to be raving lunatics.

What Rogers is speaking against in that video is Orange vulgarity. Orange is all for showing tits and violence on TV for the sake of profits. Which Rogers would have a serious problem with because of his Blue values of propriety and decorum.

Just his manner of speaking is Blue Blue Blue. Formal and proper.

"Protect our innocent children" is a common trope for Blue and Green stages.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Alan Watts:

Three of my favourite lectures. If you've never listened to him, watch one one of the videos above. There's also this short little clip of Alan Watts in person:

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:23 AM, ginger28 said:

Reminds me of Anna Breytenbach 

Memento Mori

Truth Contest, or now it's Global Truth Project

It has one book you read online called The Present

globaltruthproject.com

Or perhaps this is Yellow thinking. I'm not too sure on the difference between the two yet. 

Edited by StardewValley
perhaps its yellow

I have permanently locked myself out of my account to force myself to focus on my work. Goodbye.

Colin Wilson. I don’t think he was very deep into turquoise but he definately licked it. And he liked his research :D

Igor Kufayev

Better google him, I had problems choosing the best video.