Leo Gura

Spiral Dynamics Stage Turquoise Examples Mega-Thread

647 posts in this topic

@Evil Raccoon I didn't mean to say green isn't, they booth are. Turquoise is like the divine feminine tho, in my opinion. I'm describing the heart of turquoise rather than contrasting.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

"There's an entire section in the bookshop called self-help, but's no section in the bookshop called help-others."

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

"There's an entire section in the bookshop called self-help, but's no section in the bookshop called help-others."

The divine joke of self-help:

The entire self-help section is filled with books by others helping themselves by helping you by teaching you how you can help yourself by helping others help themselves to help others help themselves by helping others. :D

Maybe that's a clue to how Love works 9_9

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The Progressive Metal Band, Tool.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Bronner's_Magic_Soaps

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Bronner

Dr Bronner's Magic Soap is the only product I've seen on the market that mentions non-duality. Their slogan is "ALL ONE!" and the creator of it originally started making it so he could put teachings of love and mysticism on the label after going through hell as a holocaust survivor. The guy was put in a mental hospital for being so outspoken about truth and was given shock treatment for it. Their current labels talk about legalizing psychedelics. Pretty cool how this product is carried in walmart and target, it's not just some small local business.

Edited by Lyubov

Introducing Leo's God Soap. Guaranteed to wash the devil right out of you ;)

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Introducing Leo's God Soap. Guaranteed to wash the devil right out of you

Wash yourself of yourselfxD

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Scrubbing scrubbing and scrubbing. Scrubbing forever. 

When I look in the mirror, I still see a Devil. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The divine joke of self-help:

The entire self-help section is filled with books by others helping themselves by helping you by teaching you how you can help yourself by helping others help themselves to help others help themselves by helping others. :D

Maybe that's a clue to how Love works 9_9

Ok, so the only way to truly help yourself is by helping others, hence a career is formed. So people help themselves by helping others. It's a universal design where you either love others, or you suffer the hell of not loving others. It's like gravity, it holds us all together. Gravity is love. As humans, that's how we live, is by helping each other. No wonder we've gotten so far.

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

1 hour ago, diamondpenguin said:

As humans, that's how we live, is by helping each other.

Either that or fucking each other over ;)

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Either that or fucking each other  ;)

Corrected. :P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura We also help each other to fuck each otherxD

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dr.B's peppermint basically does this already lol

Kanye seems to be turquoise (more so now than in this video, but this I think qualifies as well.)

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

This is not a very well known Sufi master, but my guess is that he is woke as fuck! It is worth watching the entire video. The energy and authenticity of the men are amazing. The guy has much to share.

On 3.5.2021 at 1:52 AM, Megan Alecia said:

Kanye seems to be turquoise (more so now than in this video, but this I think qualifies as well.)

that is someone criticising stage orange from a stage green perspective, not turquoise :D

(Only because someone says the world is one, that does not mean that he is taking a turquoise perspective! That the world is one family, is a tipical green point of view)

btw, kanye is nowhere near turquoise

Edited by eliasvelez

2 minutes ago, eliasvelez said:

that is someone criticising stage orange from a stage green perspective, not turquoise :D

yeah, i was "triggered" by word "i hate class" but didnt want to belive myself9_9